Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New forum user and new hobby project  (Read 657 times)
Dead2 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:40:20 PM

So, I am a professional linux systems engineer and I recently begun to dabble in altcoins. The learning curve on *coins has been steep but I pretty much have the enduser bits all figured out now.

However since I am a systems engineer this means I like to make systems, and I have been itching to do something *coin related.
So as a very minor hobbyist project (work and family takes a lot of time you know), I figured I would make some improvements for the middlecoin stats. I always like to keep a good eye on stats, and often find myself refreshing a page more often than I know it updates.
This is still a work-in-progress, and it is quite limited what I can do without better data, but it looks nice enough that I figure I might as well let people check it out and use it if they like it.

So if you mine on middlecoin and like to interpret graphs; take a look at http://middlestats.circlestorm.org/

Mind you, this is a hobby project on a weak private server, do not expect too much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: