Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2016, 11:15:29 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Cams  (Read 6819 times)
deslok

Activity: 448

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 08:10:37 PM

So after some discussion i'd like to announce a camgirl working for bitcoin conducted as private shows through skype the price will be
  for a 15 minute "normal show" If you have anything specific to request please pm me and i will get back to you with a price
EDIT: And a picture for those not wishing to follow a link

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
a link to her flirt4free profile for those interested
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/sarah_sparkles/about.php
And please note i'm keeping with the cheaper in bitcoins mindset a normal private show there would cost a minimum of 3/minute not to mention HQ starting at 7/min we are not differentiating between high and low quality

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shakaru

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2011, 08:13:09 PM

My name is Shakaru and I approve of these boobies.

dub0matic

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 08:18:55 PM

damn what a whale. there are better chicks in TOG and its free

make it rain haha
btc 176MrZ3CCXGb1GqFiGaoqQpaynzYqZsW6n
aandreas

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 09:08:49 PM

Is she pregnant?
does she do scat?
aandreas

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 10:12:15 PM

1.) no not anymore
2.) i don't know why you're obsessed with this but probably not even if she does i guarentee it's going to be more than the rate posted in the thread

just thought, i´d post his DM for transparency here...
so, bad luck she´s obviously overweight without childish reasons..
thx dubomatic, for pointing this out

so anyhow how much for a scatshow,.OP?

and btw dub, whats tog?
deslok

View Profile
September 03, 2011, 10:15:26 PM

1.) no not anymore
2.) i don't know why you're obsessed with this but probably not even if she does i guarentee it's going to be more than the rate posted in the thread

just thought, i´d post his DM for transparency here...
so, bad luck she´s obviously overweight without childish reasons..
thx dubomatic, for pointing this out

so anyhow how much for a scatshow,.OP?

and btw dub, whats tog?

I sent you a pm because i had to ask her with every intent of answering you here once i got my answer, And as i expected as open minded as she is that is one of her limits sorry.
EDIT: after some though i'm being told as long as she dosen't have to eat it which i'm guessing dosen't quite meet what you're looking for.

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
FAtlas

Activity: 56

Violenth ith not compathion.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2011, 12:53:30 AM

What if I just want her to write my name with poop while moaning suggestively?  Would that be cool?

1KKptP9dKU6mZ6DkmwTmPERG7je7rStiuR

“Thith ith where I live. Thith ith me. I will not allow violenth againsh thith houth.”
JimTaylor

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 12:56:15 AM

What if she freezes the poop in a baggy, keeps it in the baggy and uses that to masturbate?

I mean its basically a dildo
deslok

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 01:33:41 AM

What if I just want her to write my name with poop while moaning suggestively?  Would that be cool?
FAtlas if you're serious about that pm me as weird as out sounds to me and we can discuss it with her

deslok

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 01:36:11 AM

What if she freezes the poop in a baggy, keeps it in the baggy and uses that to masturbate?

I mean its basically a dildo

Taylor what's the point then beyond trolling just have her use a dildo

RandyFolds

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 01:52:50 AM

My ultimate fantasy would be to have a guy jus walk into my room, hold me down on the bed and have his way with me. I fight and struggle with him so eventually he gives up and ties me to the bed. I'm unable to move as he touches, licks, sucks, and fucks me. He makes me cum over and over again as I beg him to stop, but he just does as he pleases. When he is finished he unties me and leaves and that's that!

Her ultimate fantasy is to be a rape victim? Women never cease to amaze me.

4.7btc/15minutes is waaaay too expensive as well. You can probably find an equally attractive prostitute for $200/hr.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓ ONEDICE.ME ▓▓▓▓▓ BEST DICE EXPERIENCE ▓▓▓▓ PLAY OR INVEST ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
FAtlas

Activity: 56

Violenth ith not compathion.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2011, 01:57:53 AM

What if I just want her to write my name with poop while moaning suggestively?  Would that be cool?
FAtlas if you're serious about that pm me as weird as out sounds to me and we can discuss it with her
Weird?  Don't you fucking judge me. 

Deal's off.  I won't be insulted for my perfectly healthy interests

1KKptP9dKU6mZ6DkmwTmPERG7je7rStiuR

“Thith ith where I live. Thith ith me. I will not allow violenth againsh thith houth.”
rx5yt

September 04, 2011, 02:26:40 AM

im going to be with my ex soon.  she is a very attractive 18 year old blonde.  pay to watch us have sex.  let me know.  she will be here soon
mike678

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 03:32:58 AM

im going to be with my ex soon.  she is a very attractive 18 year old blonde.  pay to watch us have sex.  let me know.  she will be here soon

rofl way to try and snipe deslok's potential sales. Go back to your thread answer aandreas's request.
deslok

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 05:14:59 AM

rofl way to try and snipe deslok's potential sales. Go back to your thread answer aandreas's request.

He refuses to provide a picture of her when i pmed him about it i was offered a "clothed preview" after insiting a picture would be better since he'd only have to upload it once for everyone instead of a preview for each user i  recived "do u want the priview later or no.  sorry im trying to protect  identity and hers.  someone already looked up y shit and kknows who i am. if ur not interested idc"

Summary: sarah sparkles exists and if you'd go for it anyway it's cheaper in bitcoins

RandyFolds

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 07:02:52 PM

Wait, you are basically pimping out your 18-year-old ex on cam? I can't imagine why the 'ex-' modifier is there...

Send her my way. She won't need to degrade herself to have nice things.

▓▓ ONEDICE.ME ▓▓▓▓▓ BEST DICE EXPERIENCE ▓▓▓▓ PLAY OR INVEST ▓▓▓▓▓▓
rx5yt

September 04, 2011, 08:17:33 PM

its not pimping out when it was a collective idea to get money lol
coincat

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2011, 08:19:51 PM

i'd pay 4.85 btc to never see that pic again
shakaru

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2011, 11:26:41 PM

DEAL!

deslok

View Profile
September 05, 2011, 05:08:43 PM

Please ship me your entier computer so i can prevent you from seeing pictures on the internet again,
Added picture and updated broken price bb code

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.