Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLB] Looking For Developers - Paying Premium - All Levels of Expertise Welcome  (Read 420 times)
sphere (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:51:44 PM

Hi everyone,

Im looking for some developers to further develop, decentralize and automate Globe (the cryptocurrency). All types of developers are welcome and more than happy to have newbie coders as well as wizards. You can either donate your time or be payed in Globes (GLB). I will be more than happy pay a premium on top of individuals normal fees due to the added risk of holding Altcoins.

I have a couple of things that need to be developed but if you have an innovative feature that you would like to implement more than happy to discuss.

Globe is a new cryptocurrency that takes huge technological advancements of Bitcoin and adds sound economic principles to create a crypto-currency that is economically viable for mass use.

Original Globe thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=360255.0

If interested please PM and Post here Smiley .

Thanks

To Moderators: Again not sure if its ok to place here since it is alt-coin related but it is Project Development and devs don't necessarily have to work directly with the alt-coin source-code itself. If its not OK I apologize and feel free to delete. 

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: