Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 08:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy ANYTHING ONLINE with BTC  (Read 608 times)
zuphzuph (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:00:34 PM

Please check out this site: https://www.joinsnapcard.com/ from what I understand snapCard is a java plugin for browsers (any work) that allows you to purchase anything on: eBay, Newegg, Amazon, etc. for BTC. If you're looking for some reassurance (which I can understand) please check out their website and also the popular show "Let's Talk Bitcoin" where they review with the developers how this browser tool works. They've had purchases of .02 cents (USD) up to a new Mercedes at a dealership in Texas (valued at over $60,000). Also I would greatly appreciate any donations you can spare of BTC or DOGE currencies:

DOGE: DBuAQUUTttWYfsCkoEo6C4osdJgXpo9SJi
BTC: 1FtFatEBjBiejrMJsGFHVLvaeHAUF98oo9

I hope you've found this helpful and this opens your eyes to a more realistic value of cryptocurrencies.

Thanks for reading!
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:13:52 PM

Looks shady and scammy to let someone else use your bitcoin wallet.
goody893

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:24:26 PM

It sounds dodgy but you could create a wallet just for use with this service then send bitcoins to it just before you buy something. Most of the time it would have nothing in and would be less likely to get scammed. If it has been on the TV I suppose it is probably OK but you never know.
zuphzuph (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:44:16 PM

That's the point of creating an additional wallet. It's a 1% fee to use the plugin but it's credited and reliable. I don't think they would be featured on a weekly podcast otherwise. The customer support it also incredible 24/7.
Smileyftw

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:55:22 PM

you should to avoid to do that zuph , it's not okay
zuphzuph (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:03:33 PM

What's that sharing information I've found on the iterwebs? Isn't that why we're all here now?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: