Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: End of Year Charity Poll! Who should get 750,000 SOC on December 31st?
Songs of Love
SPICES
Mabuku Malawi
Sean's Outpost (will be held until they accept SOC)
Save the Greyhounds
Split between all charities equally

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - SocialCoin (SOC)] The REAL Charity coin! Very profitable to mine!  (Read 47182 times)
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:21:06 PM

More miners needed diff is too low!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pikuchato

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:47:20 PM

This coin has great potential but why a silent launch ?

Please make some hype Smiley
Please help us with that! Smiley
We're doing the best we can.
It's hard to float on top of the other 100 alt-coins that pop up every day...
We hope people will see the potential of this coin through the title of the post and get in to read more...

Is that your plan? people will see the potential of this coin through the title of the post and get in to read more ?
What about promoting outside this forum? in real world for example?

I will help you because the idea look awesome but you really need a plan + a team of early adopters.
Posting a message in the forum is not enough.. unless you have some connections with cryptsy like 42 have Smiley

I'm not so sure being added to Cryptsy very soon is so good for this coin.
We want to maintain long range value so that charities will enjoy a big chunk of fiat funds for their purpose.
We're not 42. We actually have a purpose for the coin Smiley

Of course we will market the coin outside this forum and we're working on a press release and some images.
We're also approaching charities trying to get them to have a SOC wallet to get funds to.

It all takes time!
With your help, we will make it happen.

I think that the best thing that can happen to this coin is some well known charity organizations holding some nice amount of this coin + publishing it on their website.
As soon as you provide proof that the pre-mined coins went to real charity - this coin will be well known.

Maybe create a bounty for the first 3 persons that will accomplish that?
Few giveaways will be nice as well Smiley

Also please add a copy paste signature for people who want to support the coin.
SocialCoin (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:47:29 PM

We hope people will see the potential of this coin through the title of the post and get in to read more...

Is that your plan? people will see the potential of this coin through the title of the post and get in to read more ?

I will help you because the idea look awesome but you really need a plan + a team of early adopters.
Posting a message in the forum is not enough.. unless you have some connections with cryptsy like 42 have Smiley

We want to maintain long range value so that charities will enjoy a big chunk of fiat funds for their purpose.

Of course we will market the coin outside this forum and we're working on a press release and some images.
We're also approaching charities trying to get them to have a SOC wallet to get funds to.

It all takes time!

I think that the best thing that can happen to this coin is some well known charity organizations holding some nice amount of this coin + publishing it on their website.
As soon as you provide proof that the pre-mined coins went to real charity - this coin will be well known.

Great ideas!
Thank you very much.
Give me your SOC address I'll send you some tip for the ideas.
Thanks for the support.
I already contacted charities and hopefully they will be willing to download the wallet and accept SOC.

SocialCoin (SOC) - The first real charity coin! 1.2% goes to charity!
Official Announcement Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412331
SocialCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:48:48 PM

Hi people,
We have a new pool that joined the effort:
http://soc.bondni.com/

This coin is still great to mine even if you missed the launch yesterday.
Have fun!

pikuchato

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 06:58:36 PM

Great ideas!
Thank you very much.
Thanks for the support.
I already contacted charities and hopefully they will be willing to download the wallet and accept SOC.

Thank you very much Smiley my SOC wallet address is SjUgza9eMPcwJF6mKymBvJvvC54VXvUDT7

I have many ideas about this coin, will write more later I have to work now Cry
BitByteBite

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:56:36 PM

It all takes time!

Great ideas!
Thank you very much.
Thanks for the support.

Will you accept not for profit charities , such as churches , homeless shelters and other needy charities?

Currently Out of the Office
pikuchato

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:02:06 PM

Will you accept not for profit charities , such as churches , homeless shelters and other needy charities?

churches ?
BitByteBite

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:06:05 PM

churches ?

You know, those places people get married in, goto pray, Talk to god about crypto  Smiley

pikuchato

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:10:00 PM

churches ?

You know, those places people get married in, goto pray, Talk to god about crypto  Smiley

Lets keep religion aside and focus on real charity organizations Smiley
The church is a symbol for Christians but this coins should target people from all religions..

BTW nobody holds no one from donating to a church, any non-profit organization is welcomed to have a SOC wallet and ask for donations.
It just I don't think it should get a massive amount from the pre-mined coins

EDIT - any organization is welcomed to have a SOC wallet for donations - let the community decide  Grin
BitByteBite

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:28:09 PM

EDIT - any organization is welcomed to have a SOC wallet for donations - let the community decide  Grin

I agree it should be the community that should decide. Churches give most of their money away to charity, and are closer to the community with respect. I believe they are the perfect vehicle for social coin. Anyone else agree?

b333n

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:52:30 PM

i really like the idea of that coin.. was thinking about the very much same idea like a month ago... I'm glad you put the effort in making it happen. I thought nobody would like it because it smells a bit like scam for some i guess, with that 1.5% premined. What is the proof devs will not dump it all on us as soon it lands on a market?
pikuchato

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:55:26 PM

i really like the idea of that coin.. was thinking about the very much same idea like a month ago... I'm glad you put the effort in making it happen. I thought nobody would like it because it smells a bit like scam for some i guess, with that 1.5% premined. What is the proof devs will not dump it all on us as soon it lands on a market?

I think the proof will be given when some organizations will receive those pre-mined coins and publish their wallet address.
That is why I think this is a very important step and few bounties should be on it.

SO MUCH CAN BE DONE HERE - I HOPE THE AUTHOR OF THE COIN WILL WAKE UP AND START DOING SOMETHING WITH THE PRE-MINED COINS
familiaverde

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:27:57 PM

Hi everyone , im the leader of an non profit organization from Romania , i will post on our website www.familiaverde.ro all the coins that we will get from the team and also we will make a special page where we will show all of you what we did with the founds ... of course now its winter and we do moust of our actions in the spring and summer but untill then we hope that this coin will get value .

Im sorry if my english is not very good .

You will get our support and we will publish in our facebook page , website , twitter ...

Btw our T-shirts dont have a sponsor on it ... if we will recive a nice amount i will make T-shirts for all the members and post foto when we will make auctions .

Dilapidated

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:41:55 PM

Really like this coin. Mining it now! Hope to see it on an exchange soon!
dmgta

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:59:37 PM

WTS 18k SOC pm me with offers accepting only LTC,BTC,DOGE

Thanks
minerX1979

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:15:33 AM

Is hotpoolz planning to make a reward for block finder?

Wasn't planning on it yet.
At the moment I'm configuring a new Dell server to host the site and database, taking all my time and attention.

This is also my first pool, so I will need the proper time to calculate all the costs and profits before I can give away rewards. I need to make sure the pool doesn't spend too much and get into trouble.

minerX1979

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 02:25:04 AM

plzzzz unlock my account on hotpoolz.... Roll Eyes

Done:)
Danthegroceryman

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:19:37 AM

Great coin, loving the idea. Keep it up. We need it to hit an exchange!
SocialCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:27:38 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 05:54:36 AM by SocialCoin

Great news!
Spices ("Support for Parents, Infants and Children through Early Services") from Malaysia is now accepting SocialCoin for donations!
http://spices.org.my/be-involved/donations/

Since they're the first to accept SOC, we've just sent them 50,000 SOC to their brand new wallet.
Feel free to give them some more if you feel like it.
We will approach more and more charities and get this coin to be the #1 charities coin!

Spices donations address:
SaTG9fAeimbGFDSqQ6BvPXnhLYdYX71v32

The next 5 people to convince 5 more charities to do the same will get a bounty of 20,000 each!
Good luck!

SocialCoin (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:29:36 AM

Hi everyone , im the leader of an non profit organization from Romania , i will post on our website www.familiaverde.ro all the coins that we will get from the team and also we will make a special page where we will show all of you what we did with the founds ... of course now its winter and we do moust of our actions in the spring and summer but untill then we hope that this coin will get value .

Im sorry if my english is not very good .

You will get our support and we will publish in our facebook page , website , twitter ...

Btw our T-shirts dont have a sponsor on it ... if we will recive a nice amount i will make T-shirts for all the members and post foto when we will make auctions .

Hello FamiliaVerde!
Could you please tell us more about your organization?
Including links to your Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Thank you very much!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: