Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 10:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Middlecoin  (Read 595 times)
paulp (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:22:17 PM

Hey,

I changed my mining systems to BAMT.
Apparently, there is a problem with the default scan-time (60) set in BAMT which messes with the pool.
Here is my Graph:
http://middlecoin2.s3-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/reports/1Kbrfdd1xqKGqR6mb61AEuA8CTn6E1G6Mb.html
09.Jan I ran my 2Mh/s with scan-time of 60
In the middle of 10.Jan I changed to default of cgminer (30), afterwards it works.
(I'm not entierly sure it is the scan-time.. I deleted all defaults of BAMT and using cgminer now only with gpu specific settings)

But something broke, as my whole earnings of 10.Jan are gone and there are strange jumps in immatrue and unexchanged balance (even on 11.Jan).
(Balance on 10.Jan was undefined.. no number at all)
Also, earnings are pretty low since then.

Paul
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:33:45 PM

Apart from your 10th Jan problem, it's hard to be sure of what exactly was/is going on, since altcoins are subject to wild price variations and the pool could have mined a high profit coin that experienced a flash crash at the time of cashout. Though I do see a picture of gradually declining profit with some lucky and unlucky days as might be expected.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: