Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying up to $20,000 // DAILY worth of Bitcoin. Paying with CASH.  (Read 1737 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinTristate (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

+Pro Traders on LocalBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 07:39:09 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 07:55:58 PM by BitcoinTristate

Please contact us by PM or Call / Text with your offer
Rates are negotiable depending on volume

Payment Methods:
- Western Union -
- MoneyGram -
- Cash Deposit @ Major Banks -
- USPS Priority Express (Overnight Mail) -

Call / Text: +1-917-686-6420

Reference / Feedback
- $200,000+ / Monthly Transaction Volume -
- Over 200+ Partners traded with -
- 100% Feedback on every trade -
[/i]

BitcoinTristate  ☎+1-917-686-6420   ..::Highest Volume Trader on Localbitcoins.com::..
    100% Feedback   $20,000 Daily Liquidity  15 Minute Cash in / Cash out   Western Union | MoneyGram | MoneyPak | CashDeposit |
MikeCorleone

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:51:36 AM

I sent you a text.
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 06:56:21 AM

I sent you a text.

We replied.

We operate 9 AM to 10 PM Eastern Time Zone (-5 GMT). We already had a successful trade today using Bitcointalk. We have plenty of selling BTC volume on LBC but we are really looking to try and forge good relations with people who are wanting a fast, quick, and safe way to cash out their Bitcoins. We can do up to $20,000 daily.

BitcoinTristate  ☎+1-917-686-6420   ..::Highest Volume Trader on Localbitcoins.com::..
    100% Feedback   $20,000 Daily Liquidity  15 Minute Cash in / Cash out   Western Union | MoneyGram | MoneyPak | CashDeposit |
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:18:45 PM

*Bump*

We're back online! Buying and/or selling!

jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:22:34 PM

Where are you located?

What price do you pay for bitcoin?  Meaning which exchange price?
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:39:19 PM

Where are you located?

What price do you pay for bitcoin?  Meaning which exchange price?

PM Sent.

MikeCorleone

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:10:54 PM

Thanks for the smooth transaction. Leaving you feedback now, could you do the same?

THanks
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 08:46:01 PM

*BUMP* Always buying! Ready to send out payments within 15 minutes!

Note: Thanks to all the sellers thus far who we have done business with on Bitcointalk, you guys have been a pleasure!

MikeCorleone

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:51:35 PM

*BUMP* Always buying! Ready to send out payments within 15 minutes!

Note: Thanks to all the sellers thus far who we have done business with on Bitcointalk, you guys have been a pleasure!

Like wise. And if you ever need a runner, you know how to reach me.
akam

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 05:55:30 PM

Hi there, looking to sell some BTC, any interest appreciated.

Cheers
Kevin
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 06:55:02 PM

Hi there, looking to sell some BTC, any interest appreciated.

Cheers
Kevin

Give us a call @ 1+917-686-6420

jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:26:06 PM

I didn't do a deal here, but I would like to comment on the business model.

First off, the negative... these guys want to sell over stamp and buy under... so if you're a oppertunistic seller or buyer, this probably won't work for you....

Okay, the positives....

This is a totally viable business model.  I don't personally have any history so I can't offer my assurances that they are not gonna screw you over... but my feeling is no.  These guys seem to have figured out that they can make a viable business by being an exchange for those w/o the ability to deal with anyone but coinbase.  I am not trying to be too glowing here, but my gut tells me these guys are real and running a real business.

Word of caution to the OP:  Please make sure you are registered as a money transmitter, or msb, or that you deal mostly in cash and silver and are careful.  You have a viable business idea here, but, you run the risk of running afoul of the regulators.  Always act as the white hat and you should be fine, but look into it.

Okay /uselesspost
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 11:43:34 PM

I didn't do a deal here, but I would like to comment on the business model.

First off, the negative... these guys want to sell over stamp and buy under... so if you're a oppertunistic seller or buyer, this probably won't work for you....

Okay, the positives....

This is a totally viable business model.  I don't personally have any history so I can't offer my assurances that they are not gonna screw you over... but my feeling is no.  These guys seem to have figured out that they can make a viable business by being an exchange for those w/o the ability to deal with anyone but coinbase.  I am not trying to be too glowing here, but my gut tells me these guys are real and running a real business.

Word of caution to the OP:  Please make sure you are registered as a money transmitter, or msb, or that you deal mostly in cash and silver and are careful.  You have a viable business idea here, but, you run the risk of running afoul of the regulators.  Always act as the white hat and you should be fine, but look into it.

Okay /uselesspost

Thanks Jake for the words of caution, we definitely have all of our ducks in a row when it comes to bitcoin trading and we make sure of it.

You are right as far as our business model, we are here to make a profit. We cannot sell and buy at the same price, as much would be expected. We sometimes although do have great buys and great sells it just all depends on our current holdings. Some times we want to leverage risk and we will liquidate a large portion of Bitcoin for merely 1-3% over Spot depending on our volume at the time and vice versa.

We encourage escrow for all of our users, that is not a problem for us. We do however wish that our customers use Localbitcoins.com. In our opinion LBC is the longest running honest Escrow in all of bitcoin land, they have earned a true trustworthy award. It seems that even the faithful John K. on this forum has somewhat vanished and been unheard from, so this again reinforces our idea of only using Localbitcoins.com as our escrow service. Their fees are 1% and we, the advertisers, are the ones who will always pay it.

If a customer wants a little better deal then we can of course deal outside of escrow for an extra 1%+ in their favor. It doesn't matter to us, escrow or not we pass the savings onto you. As Jake has stated we have a business model in place and continued volume through happy customers is what generates our revenue and keeps us going.

Our rates may sometimes not be the best as others, but we will always be the best when it comes to quality, quick, and safe service. We want to let transactions be as seamless as possible when going from BTC <---> USD and we're always here to walk anyone through the process. There is one thing that is our golden rule and it will always remain: Your privacy is our main concern. We understand it's none of our damn business what you do with your bitcoins or money, so we don't ask or want to know anything more than we need to.

So if you are looking to either buy or sell, let us know. We look forward to more future business.

Thanks!
BitcoinTristate

BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 04:22:12 PM

Open for Business

Call / Text: +1-917-686-6420

xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 06:27:02 AM

i need 4-5 bitcoins.
i will use bank wire or SEPA.
i will also like to escrow deal.
how do we go about it?

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
omegaflare

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:49:25 AM

I text'd ya: willing to sell bitcoins for cash.

BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:59:53 PM

i need 4-5 bitcoins.
how do we go about it?

We don't use Bankwire or SEPA. We prefer to stay away from all payment methods which are reversible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:09:36 PM

I text'd ya: willing to sell bitcoins for cash.

Replied!

xchanga.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:11:02 PM

i need 4-5 bitcoins.
how do we go about it?

We don't use Bankwire or SEPA. We prefer to stay away from all payment methods which are reversible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok can you pm me western union and moneygram rates and also details of payment.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
BitcoinTristate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 08:37:54 PM

*BUMP*

Looking to buy, always! Everyday!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: