Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] 🔥🔥EasyDex: 50% Fees Sharing to token Holders  (Read 14541 times)
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

Past Couple days you have been able to get PB under bidder price....Not participating is wasting BTS! participate!!
johnskotts

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

Past Couple days you have been able to get PB under bidder price....Not participating is wasting BTS! participate!!

Yes, I am with you, Participate ...it's a smart investment...early on, wins the prize. Build the Esaydex tokens, and save those... BTS...be smart..
EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens (EASYDEX.PB on the DEX), maintain an ever-expanding portfolio of a variety of crypto tokens. Holders of EasyDex Portfolio Builder tokens receive regular share drops of all of the crypto assets for which EasyDex runs bridge services…that is a smart choice to build into the pbtoken-pool...think ahead...Easydex...is future..

Thank you

heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:38:27 PM

The allotted amount of tokens is so small. When this goes mainstream they will be hard to com by IMO
johnskotts

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:04:32 AM

The allotted amount of tokens is so small. When this goes mainstream they will be hard to com by IMO

The most celebrated aspect of Easydex is the PBTOKEN...and it’s immutably stored Recovery password email encryption...is amazing!!Attention, Attention the PBToken-Pool at the moment, to get rewarded PBToken!!! Day 12 has begun, for many the rewards keep coming...still enough time. Join the pool reward camping and reap the rewards...to a amazing hands on team...!!! Easydex is smooth and sleek l, as well as there approach, will gain momentum in the next couple of days, as many markets open up...
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

If you are not on discord then you should sign up. Yesterday easyDex held a hangout on there that joined in late on. Looking for the recording does anyone have a link??
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

Damn everyone really loaded up the pool at the end of the day today. Thought i was pulling a sly
One and getting some cheap PB
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:43:44 AM

The team spoke with the telegram and mentioned that they are going to start paying out to the token holders well before the end of the campaign instead of after the campaign. That is great news!
johnskotts

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

The team spoke with the telegram and mentioned that they are going to start paying out to the token holders well before the end of the campaign instead of after the campaign. That is great news!

Thats why i come here, too see what i missed...Fantastic news, thank you for the update...i always trust my instincts here, good call...Easydex performance is not only easy, the are going fast as well, i like fast...again great job Easydex, Also caught them on live hangout on discord, was very informative, and exciting to hear the team,discuss future plans...happy I'm early on Easydex PBtoken...Thank you AMAZING!!!

EasyDex (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

We should start once the bitcoin bridge has been added.
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

That will be awesome.
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

That will be awesome.

And....when is that good news happening? Finalized a date yet? Smiley)
johnskotts

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:29:53 AM

That will be awesome.

And....when is that good news happening? Finalized a date yet? Smiley)

Early rewards!!!, reward's coming form Easydex already? Sooner than expected, yes!!! Get that BTC gate opened,so EASY, for EasyDex. Looking forward to it...and expecting many many more rewards and SUPRISES for this team, great job, BRAVO!!!...picked a winner here early, what's that saying, early bird wins that Reward...Easydex's-PBtoken-Pool, and PBtoken...Amazing choice...Thank you and success to all...E     A     S     Y     D     E     X
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

I just noticed that the Pool us upped it's reward to 1500 starting today...hehe
johnskotts

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:58:34 AM

EasyDex

Yes, the pool rewards keeps, growing..I said it before i'll say it again:
 100,000 PBTOKEN for rewards;
A. 500 tokens per day, distribution ( depending on each contribution )
B. 1000 PBTOKEN per day, (after the first week)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<This grew!!!to 1500 amazing...!!!
C. 2000 PBTOKEN per day, (after 3 weeks) until all tokens distributed.
D. Final day 1000 more PBTOKEN WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED, as a added gesture of appreciation.

As Well, i heard BTC Gate is opening,like any second, AND the PBtoken (Portfolio Builder) will start building...EasyDex is on the move...

Bravo EasyDex
manishmike

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:44:18 AM

EasyDex

Yes, the pool rewards keeps, growing..I said it before i'll say it again:
 100,000 PBTOKEN for rewards;
A. 500 tokens per day, distribution ( depending on each contribution )
B. 1000 PBTOKEN per day, (after the first week)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<This grew!!!to 1500 amazing...!!!
C. 2000 PBTOKEN per day, (after 3 weeks) until all tokens distributed.
D. Final day 1000 more PBTOKEN WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED, as a added gesture of appreciation.

As Well, i heard BTC Gate is opening,like any second, AND the PBtoken (Portfolio Builder) will start building...EasyDex is on the move...

Bravo EasyDex

EasyDex is moving towards success
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

I have been monitoring the transfer of tokens as each day’s pool expires and the Dec Team has been late 1 time. And it was 30 minutes due to a meeting. So you can be reassured you basically get your tokens immediately!!
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

If you are not on the telegram yet it is a very active with the lead Devs involved in the conversation constantly.

Here is the link!

https://t.me/easydex
johnskotts

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:15:56 AM

If you are not on the telegram yet it is a very active with the lead Devs involved in the conversation constantly.

Here is the link!

EasyDex

Rewards Fees, ARE here!!! LIVE!!! Earlier than Expected...BTCBitcoin Bridge Opened Shocked...Ive added a link below, Step by Step, how to use the Fiat/Gate, I figured, time to get those PBTOKEN, rewards are here, it only takes the first Spark...EasyDex...amazing...LINK BELOW GET YOUR PBTOKENS......To Many more PAIRS

E  A  S  Y  D  E  X

L  I  N  K

https://steemit.com/easydex/@johnskotts/easydex-step-by-step-fiat-gate-made-easy-easydex
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Here is the link!

EasyDex

Rewards Fees, ARE here!!! LIVE!!! Earlier than Expected...BTCBitcoin Bridge Opened Shocked...Ive added a link below, Step by Step, how to use the Fiat/Gate, I figured, time to get those PBTOKEN, rewards are here, it only takes the first Spark...EasyDex...amazing...LINK BELOW GET YOUR PBTOKENS......To Many more PAIRS

E  A  S  Y  D  E  X

L  I  N  K

https://steemit.com/easydex/@johnskotts/easydex-step-by-step-fiat-gate-made-easy-easydex

Can you check on the BTC gateway...I could not get an address...thanks
manishmike

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

Here is the link!

EasyDex

E  A  S  Y  D  E  X

L  I  N  K

Can you check on the BTC gateway...I could not get an address...thanks

It’s come to the notice that the bitcoin bridge is still being checked and is in beta phrase I’d say. The team is carefully checking if the transactions are working perfectly and that there are no errors from any side.
They have check all the errors possible on the test net and it worked positive.
Same is being tested before the announcement is made. Once the tests are complete they shall make an announcement and everyone can go ahead and make transactions.

You can make the transaction now as well but to be on the safer side, let the team announce the success.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: