Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ex president “Goldman Sachs” Gary Cohn belief in Crypto. What’s your View?  (Read 85 times)
labake (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

There was a perception, that our world slowly, but surely move on the right way, to the new values. New Age.

Ex president “Goldman Sachs” Gary Cohn, who a month ago was the head of USA president`s National economic council, share with CNBC his thoughts about future of Bitkoin and blockchain technologies. As he said, the first cryptocurrency not meant to be the single global asset.

«I do not really believe in Bitcoin. But I really believe in blockchain technology. I'm sure, sooner or later, we will have a global cryptocurrency», — as stated Cohn in the interview.

He also noted that this global cryptocurrency will not be «based by expense on maining and cost of electricity and the same things», hinting, seem to be, onenergy-consuming mechanism for the extraction of bitcoin and other coins.

«It will be a more understandable cryptocurrency, which, perhaps, will use blockchain technology, but it will be much more obvious to see how it created, how it moves and how people can use it», - added Cohn.

What do you think about this?
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

For me, he is the first one to acknowledge that bitcoin will changing the world, the global currency that he is saying is clearly bitcoin to me, I think what he wanted is for everyone to be equals when it comes to financial, he didn't bad mouthed bitcoin or any other coin, what he sees is that the world will soon accept one global currency for all, but still innovations will take place and accpetance of the whole population should be considered. He is also considering the creation of the coin, since there will be energy consumption, he also wants everyone to consider the environment, since a lot of advance technologt we have now is piling up on dump sites once the owners decided not to use them anymore, I believe we could still learn a lot from him as ee adapt to change.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

Block chain is a new value. I am optimistic about the future of block chain and cryptocurrency market.
So it's a good thing that more and more people are paying attention to the whole cryptocurrency market.

labake (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:37:16 PM

I concur with the last comment, no doubt that blockchain is new to the entire world. Infact, some doesn’t even know what they means till date even while some others are already making use of the blockchain technology. The world would surely embrace blockchain when they get to understand what it is
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:42:40 PM

I think everyone inside these big financial institutes and lobbies are well aware about the potential of cryptocurrencies, it is just that they do not want to accept this fact because they do not want to conflict with the traditional banking system with which they are still in business.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

I think everyone inside these big financial institutes and lobbies are well aware about the potential of cryptocurrencies, it is just that they do not want to accept this fact because they do not want to conflict with the traditional banking system with which they are still in business.
Alright not only from goldman sachs but NASDAQ, and another big companies are aware about the potentially of the cryptocurrency itself. But this time it  looks get prevent to go up again, When it breaks 10k rate and there will be a huge pump and i believe with it. So many big names try to take a part to predict the crypto.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:07:17 PM

Well congratulations to him, he is on great things since he acknowledges the technology behind it, so many companies are heading to peer to peer decentralized blockchain I'm sure many people will follow him since he is an authority.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

I concur with this comment, they all know what the truth is but they won’t say out base on the factor you highlighted in your comment.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

Well congratulations to him, he is on great things since he acknowledges the technology behind it, so many companies are heading to peer to peer decentralized blockchain I'm sure many people will follow him since he is an authority.
Hmm! I congratulate him too. Many people would follow him base on him being an authority no doubt and it’s a plus to crypto  community as a whole

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: