Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 02:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE] [IFC] www.ifc-pool.com - announcement  (Read 511 times)
andrey82 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:02:11 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 07:54:02 PM by andrey82

Hello all. I would like to announce a new pool

www.ifc-pool.com

• Pool 100% dedicated to Infinitecoin !
  • Fee :

• 0% at least 2 weeks from today (until 26th january 2014)
  • will try to keep this pool for free as long as we could
  • after 26th january (or later) 1% - 2% fee; will be decided later on

• Payoutsystem prop
  • only 60 confirmations
  • Settings for Stratum (recommended):
  • STRATUM: stratum+tcp://ifc-pool.com
  • PORT: 8112
  • Username: Weblogin.Worker
  • Password: Worker Password

• State of the art cloud server
  • DDoS Protection
c1010010

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 03:35:51 PM

Been hashing here for a few weeks - very pleased with this pool.  Nicely administrated.  Very responsive admin.

And, lots of IFC. Smiley

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
andrey82 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 07:54:34 PM

For the last few hours we have been mining with aprox 40 Mh/s.
We had a peack of 100 Mh/s  for about half an hour.

In this time we learned that:
- our pool is functioning corectly
- CPU is a little slow to keep up the 100 Mhs, but still manages to do fine
- we left the logging of the stratum service set to INFO - so we were writing to much data to the HDD
- we stoped user registration to prevent total server lockdown, and keep current users online

We modified the logging of the stratum service and restarted it. It took about 30 seconds. Mining went on smootly.

Since we had this unexpected growth we are going to upgrade our server.

As mentioned, the pool uses cloud services, so the up-grade will be extremly FAST.

We believe we will have a minimum downtime of about 10 minutes, maximum 20 minutes. Anyway, we are sending out emails to all our users letting them know we are here to provide a good service.

I believe that after the upgrade, the pool will be able to handle 150 Mh/s without problems.

The upgrade will begin in minutes from announcing our users, could be aprox 10 minutes from now.
andrey82 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:08:03 PM

Happy to inform our users that everything happened as planed.

Downtime was about 8 minutes. Curently hashing with about 30 Mh/s, but the pool can now easily handle more then 100 Mh/s.

Now accepting new users as well.

This upgrade was a little unplaned, but it demonstrated the power of cloud hosting. I am glad by the decision made so far. As it looks for now, we are here to stay and contibute to the comunity.

Maybe the next upgrade will be more planed, and the network hashing power will be more stable in the future.

By this means I want to encourage our users to provide feedback. I am not always on my computer, but my email follows me everywhere.

Happy hashing everybody.
c1010010

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:48:22 PM

Happy to inform our users that everything happened as planed.

Downtime was about 8 minutes. Curently hashing with about 30 Mh/s, but the pool can now easily handle more then 100 Mh/s.

Now accepting new users as well.

This upgrade was a little unplaned, but it demonstrated the power of cloud hosting. I am glad by the decision made so far. As it looks for now, we are here to stay and contibute to the comunity.

Maybe the next upgrade will be more planed, and the network hashing power will be more stable in the future.

By this means I want to encourage our users to provide feedback. I am not always on my computer, but my email follows me everywhere.

Happy hashing everybody.

Just a bump to let everyone know I'm still actively hashing here - and I'm still just a pleased.

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
andrey82 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:18:06 PM

Just wanted to let everybody know we have already upgraded succesfouly our wallet to 1.8.6. So if there are users left out without a pool 5 hours from now, we migth be a solution for you.

Our server is been up from december with minimal dowtime since (aprox 2 hours), and was tested with hashing rates greater then 100 Mh/s.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: