Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:37:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New indie musician  (Read 525 times)
johnstuart (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 11:05:39 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I've been using bitcoin for probably close to a year now. I'm also a musician, composer, and amateur recordist. I joined this forum because I'd love to get more involved in the bitcoin community and start connecting with other bitcoin users. I'd especially love to interact with any other musicians who may be out there. Being a bitocin accepting musician is kind of lonely at this point in history  Tongue

So, as an introduction, I recently wrote and recorded an album of entirely original music. It's entirely free to download and listen to, but tips are accepted. A bitcoin address can be found on the right-hand side of my bandcamp page, if you are so inclined as to donate. The link to the page is below if you're kind enough to devote some time to listening to my music. I hope you enjoy it if you decide to give it a listen  Smiley

https://jjstuart.bandcamp.com/album/what-was-i-going-to-say

I've also contributed and article to my friend's bitcoin blog, and have been a co-host on some of his test bitcoin podcasts. The music used during the intro, outro and transitions of the podcasts is either from my album or is other original music that I have recorded. Anyway, his blog is great and you could also check that out at the link below. It's especially great if you are new to, or don't know a whole lot about bitcoin. He makes everything easy to digest and interesting to read.

http://www.youmeandbtc.com/

Thanks guys, and I look forward to getting to meet some more of you bitcoin enthusiasts!
Mises_77

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:18:55 PM

Best of luck to you!
johnstuart (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:01:19 AM

Best of luck to you!

Thanks, man!
tim-tams

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 04:53:19 AM

Yeah guys, his album is fantastic, please give it a listen.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: