Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking 0.3btc loan with immediate compensation/repayment  (Read 538 times)
flipstyle (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 11:19:27 PM

Okay, so here goes.

I'm humbly seeking a 0.3 btc loan under the conditions that I can repay you immediately through any online service payment program (be it paypal gift, gift cards, etc...so long as those methods do not have outrageous service fees for a transaction of this size).  Looking to stock up on more COYE coins while the gettin' is good.  (or perhaps shooting myself in the foot? who knows)

Here's the hitch: I HAVE more than adequate money to buy multiple btc's, but honestly have no clue WHERE to purchase them INSTANTLY without jumping through a million hoops and having to divulge basically everything short of a blood sample.   Am already a member of coinbase, but unfortunately the darn site limits me to 0.1btc max instant purchases every week until my initial 30 day trial period is up (which is about 3 weeks from now).  So I guess, alternatively...if the lender HAS to have bitcoins as repayment, I could repay 0.32btc directly from my coinbase account on February 9th.  But I'd prefer to just pay you back immediately via an online form of payment.

You can check my trust, albeit not quite an accomplished resume...but I can provide all the proof you need up front via pm's upon request.  Figure this would also be a good way to help gain additional trust on this forum with an established member(s).

Alternatively if anyone knows of any site where I can purchase btc's IMMEDIATELY in a quantity of over 1.0btc instantly (no grace period), I'd be more than grateful for the suggestion!!

Thank you for your consideration.
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:17:07 AM

Just to add:

I can send paypal gift payments first on my side (gift payments are non refundable or reversible) in small increments (say $80 each?) until the full 0.3btc is paid off.  Or whatever other online payment form you can think of. 
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:30:14 AM

Alternatively if anyone knows of any site where I can purchase btc's IMMEDIATELY in a quantity of over 1.0btc instantly (no grace period), I'd be more than grateful for the suggestion!!
See if okpay.com is suitable for your needs ...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
flipstyle (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:00:07 AM

See if okpay.com is suitable for your needs ...

I've heard of it, and I think I'd be open to it.  Do you have a simple summation of the fees on 3 x (~$90) transactions? 

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: