Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I beg to differ, but they weren't the first!  (Read 943 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 12:30:23 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 04:12:15 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

http://blogs.philadelphiaweekly.com/phillynow/2014/01/10/should-philadelphia-brewing-company-really-accept-bitcoins-as-payment/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=should-philadelphia-brewing-company-really-accept-bitcoins-as-payment

Philadelphia Brewing Company recently announced they’d become the first brewery in the U.S. to accept Bitcoin.

Atlas Brewing Company may not have been the first, but... http://www.meetup.com/The-Chicago-Bitcoin-Meetup/events/155416512/

~TMIBTCITW
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FenixRD

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I am Citizenfive.

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:09:42 AM

Likewise, Elliptic wasn't the first fully-insured (by Lloyds, as well) vault for Bitcoins. Ah, well. Marketing, I guess.

Uberlurker. Been here since the Finney transaction. Please consider this before replying; there is a good chance I've heard it before.

-Citizenfive
FenixRD

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I am Citizenfive.

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:21:05 AM

differ!

Thanks. I was dying to do it (OCD and whatnot) but I figured the rep difference would make me a shithead.

Uberlurker. Been here since the Finney transaction. Please consider this before replying; there is a good chance I've heard it before.

-Citizenfive
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 04:11:49 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2014, 04:27:19 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

differ!

Thanks. I was dying to do it (OCD and whatnot) but I figured the rep difference would make me a shithead.

Gulp! Nice catch, bud. Goin' to fix it now. Thanks kindly.

Searchin' this forum, I see I've spelt incorrectly a myriad of times, correcting only the last occurrence.

There are no professionals getting paid to write stuff.

I beg to defer.

MOVED: Are the mods getting paid from this forum?
June 14, 2013, 12:58:43 AM
This topic has been moved to Meta.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234009.0

Then again, 7 words may not be considered stuff, albeit the professional aspect is still under review.

Full disclosure: I like BadBear. I like him to go... Grin

I have no problem with others correctly my grammatical errors. One day, I hope to win this...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: