Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment idea`s  (Read 903 times)
jackioflap (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:34:13 AM

Im not sure this is the right plac to post. Mods please move if not.

Im looking to invest my small amout of BTC. Its just 0.1 so I know i wont be getting big returns but I figure it will get my foot in the door should I acquire more later on. Im not sure where to start or if i even can use that little to invest but i was hoping some of you more experienced guys could give a gentle nudge in the right direction.

Im a real quick study and since im unemployed I have ample time to read any pertinent info.

Thank you in advance.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:44:54 AM

Come check us out at the Securities subforum. Most investments out there are bad ones these days. Just-Dice is a good company to invest in, but you have to be in it for the long game, as the profit does swing up and down, so it's possible to have a negative return.
jackioflap (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:51:08 AM

I was in there for a while but there is so much to go through and while i have plenty of time i dont want to end up spending hours just trying to get good info for one or two items. Especially when there are so many people out there just bitching constantly.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:27:48 PM

I was in there for a while but there is so much to go through and while i have plenty of time i dont want to end up spending hours just trying to get good info for one or two items.

Investing isn't for you, then.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
jackioflap (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:46:19 AM

I almost like what you did there. Im not one of those people but its good to be reminded that is how im thought about.

Im not looking for quick returns, or even one particular thing to invest in. I dont even have enough BTC to think about making any real returns. I want to to find something i can buy into and let it build for 6months to a year. Even throw the earnings back in to get more. Im just not in the mood to read through 5000+ bloody posts so i can figure out if the one thing im looking at is worth it.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:47:06 PM

I almost like what you did there. Im not one of those people but its good to be reminded that is how im thought about.

Im not looking for quick returns, or even one particular thing to invest in. I dont even have enough BTC to think about making any real returns. I want to to find something i can buy into and let it build for 6months to a year. Even throw the earnings back in to get more. Im just not in the mood to read through 5000+ bloody posts so i can figure out if the one thing im looking at is worth it.

If you're not willing to put in the time and effort, it's not the right activity for you, dude. It doesn't matter how much you do or don't have if you're not interested in figuring out how to use it.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: