Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Q] Legitimate Exchange sites for selling coins for USD? Tracking confirmations?  (Read 604 times)
cownaetion (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:54:43 AM

Hello, I have been scouring the web trying to find a reputable exchange that will let you sell bitcoins for cash (United States Dollar in my case), however I keep coming across stories of good and bad. I have created an account on bter.com and cryptsy.com, though I believe these sites are just for trading coins, not cashing out. I registered an account at bistamp.com which supposedly does send you cash, however I have read some stories painting them in a negative light, especially for people who are not within the same country as they.

Could people list the legitimate sites that are trustworthy enough for trading coins and cashing them in real life money?

Also, I have been trying to find details about required confirmations for transactions to complete. While I am still not knowledgeable about the technical details that go into the process, I would still like to know how I would go about finding out how many confirmations the transaction as accumulated. I'm currently mining Dogecoins so that coin could be used as an example, if possible.

Thank you for your time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: