Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of all DyslexicZombei's low cost Miners Cooperative Group Buys  (Read 13390 times)
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:08:25 PM

But when the archived site goes away, how can we monitor our accounts?  Sorry, so far none of mine have started paying, so I'm not sure how all this works.

Can anyone answer this?  Thanks!  (I'm sure I'm just missing something basic - I do believe that DZMC is trustworthy - I just don't know what I don't know...)

I don't know what the plan is, but I endorse the notion that it is valuable to "watch" the various rounds. I loved to watch mootinator's updates, just for fun (and perhaps for some subliminal reassurance). It's the psychological equivalent of watching the roulette wheel spin, rather than just being told by a form letter that you won or lost that round.

Anyway, for the moment, all that good stuff is still available at the old site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bakal

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:08:56 PM

Hi!

would just like to ask if r21 is online and hashing? it seems the old archive site shows 0 hashrate.

I know every DZ MC operator is very busy, but would be glad if this thing is looked into.

thank you very much.

God bless.
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:24:02 PM

Hey guys, I notice Black Arrow have just dropped the price on the Prospero X3 (R16 and R17 I believe), Pre-orders on the X3's were protected by a price promise to deliver more kit if they reduce the price before delivery date. How does that affect our shares?

Similarly I also notice that orders placed today are for end of April Delivery, does that mean BA have slipped? or are we still expecting first batch end of Feb?
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:30:05 PM

I'm not sure if I can pull the worker itself and post it if someone wants to code a BTC html page where we enter the api and it creates a chart I don't mind putting those pages up.

anyone?

railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 05:35:46 PM

Hey guys, I notice Black Arrow have just dropped the price on the Prospero X3 (R16 and R17 I believe), Pre-orders on the X3's were protected by a price promise to deliver more kit if they reduce the price before delivery date. How does that affect our shares?

Similarly I also notice that orders placed today are for end of April Delivery, does that mean BA have slipped? or are we still expecting first batch end of Feb?

it's just r17. dunno about prices. anyone?
r17 was all for the feb and into march batch

thomas_s

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 06:16:52 PM

From the looks of it the price actually went up.
Bakal

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 07:04:18 AM

hi! any news on r2? r3? r8?

thank you.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 12:50:40 PM

was there ever an announcement on why we cant login to the new site with the existing user name and passwords? did i miss it? if we are asked to create a new login how will the old orders be transferred?

thanks

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
yelloyello

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:08:51 PM

I read on their website:
 "an approximate $300 per Bitcoin mining machine Hosting/Management fee"
To pay BTC automatically twice a month?
Sorry but can I get a job like that?
MrMoo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:23:59 PM

Hi;

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but you know better to ask permission..blah blah blah Smiley

I'm very interested in joining the Co-op,  because I love both BTC and Zombies.

On the website it says that Round 23 and 24 will start on Wednesday and Thursday (respectively).  It's been saying that for more than a week.

So:

1)  Are these rounds running?
2)  What happens if I buy into a round that's already started?  Does the payout start point-forward, or is it retroactive to the beginning of the round?
3)  Is there a place where I can the stats for rounds that are in progress, and for those that have closed out?
4)  Are these questions noobish and/or irritating?  If so, please be assured that was not my intent.

Thanks in advance.

BorisAlt

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 04:28:39 AM

I read on their website:
 "an approximate $300 per Bitcoin mining machine Hosting/Management fee"
To pay BTC automatically twice a month?
Sorry but can I get a job like that?

What is your facility, your experience and trust by others? If facility is state of the art, 2+ years of experience supported by a major trust of a few hundred people, then the answer is YES. So, can you?

howardb

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:36:08 PM

I have a question to the Coop as a whole. I've read in some of your threads that you have now incorporated as an LLC.
Since in Coop's members ARE the shareholders, and i've seen nothing about receiving shares, can you clarify the details of what the legal entity(s)/structure is
involved here?

ie is this really still a non-profit, for the benefit of it's members Coop? Or have you morphed behind the scenes into a private company and are now
chasing profits for directors/shareholders benefits only (Whoever they are!)??
gh2k

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 01:47:18 AM

I have a question to the Coop as a whole. I've read in some of your threads that you have now incorporated as an LLC.
Since in Coop's members ARE the shareholders, and i've seen nothing about receiving shares, can you clarify the details of what the legal entity(s)/structure is
involved here?

ie is this really still a non-profit, for the benefit of it's members Coop? Or have you morphed behind the scenes into a private company and are now
chasing profits for directors/shareholders benefits only (Whoever they are!)??

+1 for this. I'm involved with a number of cooperatives. Most prominently a local food and farming coop where we get pretty much all of our food. It's definitely run with a strong consideration for the members, regular meetings, and we have a lot of input in what happens. dzcoop seems to be more like a corporation, with a few people in change, and frequently poor communication from those people to the rest of the members.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm a big fan of the coop and have a lot of trust in the people who run it. It's regularly the best BTC investment in terms of mining (which, to be fair isn't a great investment even on favourable terms.)

But I would dearly love for it to be run more like a cooperative than it currently is.
thomas_s

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:31:36 AM

I'll try to explain the DZMC set up as best I can.

The DZMC has not been incorporated or filed legal papers to become an LLC.

The leaders of the DZMC are just coordinators (who happen to own some shares in some rounds), when you purchase a "share" in a round you are purchasing a percentage of the machine(s) of that round.

The part that might be a bit confusing is Cypher Enterprises LLC, this is a legal entity that happens to be operated by some of the leaders of the coop, no rounds are administered by Cypher Enterprises. I believe people got confused a bit when the Cypher Enterprise council took over the case for the HashFast lawsuit.

As for the chasing profits at this point all rounds have been negative for the coop coordinators (its actually cost us money to run these), the fee's acquired total about $600 USD and the value that the coordinators have put in has been much greater, and this only includes dollar value invested in getting the rounds up and running not to mention the time given.

Hosting fee's are given to our host Miner Hosting LLC, well not given, paid to.

As this topic has to do with all GB's that are run under the DZMC I'd like to reference a post made by another forum member in a different topic about how I might come off as rude sometimes, if you notice my posting habits at certain times they are very short and to the point, a yes/no or a direct response with little explanation/pleasantries. You'll also notice a decent amount of spelling mistakes in some of those as well. These are caused when I'm on my phone and not at a computer, I can't type out a long response on my phone but I still want to communicate and answer the best I can otherwise my PM's blow up and after an hour there is a high likelihood of another post saying how come your not responding.

We openly accept suggestions on how shareholders want the coop to run, most of these were a month or so ago and were "to have payouts every week", the reason we don't do these once per week is because of the volume. (Round 17 may be done on a weekly basis when it starts hashing but it would only be if a large volume of coins are mined (remember R17-1 is 72th/s) as we don't want to keep tens of thousands of dollars in the mining wallets). If you have a suggestion please give it. As for decisions that are made by the GBC's there haven't been many decisions that needed to be made, the only one that someone might say was a decision is our host moving which really wasn't a choice either way they were moving if our gear was going with them it would go with them or it would have to be shipped to another host. The HashFast one many people might know if they viewed the thread / letter a large portion of shares from R1-4 are mine mostly 3/4 with a few in 2/2b and 1b. For the people who want to have the case dropped and receive the machines this is also a problem as HashFast's current specs aren't what was originally advertised they use more power which hosting fee's will go up if they are received to make up for the additional power draw.

For the Jupiters not working I was thinking the same thing others were, that there was a problem with the hosting not the Jupiters, but the first day I went to the hosting facility and tried to get them to turn on and stay hashing then I realized it was the Jupiters not a lack of wanting to fix them.

I'll post this part later on as well but its a tax tip for anyone who needs to pay taxes. (You should still talk to your accountant about it and not just go by what I say)

With BTC their are two ways you can account for it with taxes (not paying taxes isn't being presented as an option and is illegal).
1) You can declare it as normal income - Our spreadsheets are very nice for this, your paid out the BTC twice a month and the current price per BTC at payout is displayed on the spreadsheet a little simple math can be done to calculate your income per payout.

2) Capital Gains - You pay when you sell, not 100% sure on this but last I checked if you hold your BTC for 1 year or more then cash out you don't need to pay a capital gains tax.

Both options have pro's and cons but you should remember only chose one don't go back and forth every year based on what benefits you more that year.
howardb

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 01:18:57 AM

Thanks for clarifying Thomas. So often when enterprises are succeful and grow fast, the original intent is lost, and insiders start to take advantage. I'm happy to see this is not the case here.
If there is anything I can do to contribute, always feel free to ask. (I'm a 30 year IT guy, mainly infrastructure architecture and managed services these days)
Boggletek

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:17:07 PM

I am missing a share I purchased from before the website redesign.

Can we get an update on the site and payouts? I bought one with the intent to buy a contract but I haven't heard back...
thomas_s

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 10:22:08 PM

I am missing a share I purchased from before the website redesign.

Can we get an update on the site and payouts? I bought one with the intent to buy a contract but I haven't heard back...
PM me your order number / details.
yelloyello

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 02:20:30 AM

@ BorisAlt - I'm running a hosting business in the Netherlands since 1999, I am the founder of the company. So I know exactly the costs of a 4u machine (like KNC) and what the current costs are. We have colocation in 4 countries across Europe and 1 in Canada.

The price of 1u is starting from 37$ a month, max 60$ a month, depending on location/country/number of units. Price included bandwith (fup), 4 IP numbers per u and current.
I am not promoting my company here, so I do not tell the name. But if you google on the costs of rackspace (mostly 44u) you can see for yourself.

So in my opinion 300$ is expensive.
firsttimeuser

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:54:07 PM

Hashfast is now in bankruptcy.

http://hashfast.org/14-30725.38.pdf

http://hashfast.org/14-30725.35.pdf

Moving forward there will be a lot of maneuvering and small players will have to be diligent.  We have spent a hefty amount of money out of pocket on lawyers fees in the interest of all those small players.  Moving forward we need to put in place a creditors council to make sure a fair resolution is made for everyone.  If you are owed refunds or equipment from Hashfast and want to support our efforts please send me contact information in a PM.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:20:52 AM

We're a creditor. I just received the letter from the US Bankruptcy Court for Chapter 11, so I can confirm.

The deadline to file a Proof of Claim is 10/16/14.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: