Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Front end web development and/or modifications  (Read 676 times)
Bik_z19 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:54:57 AM

Hey all,

I hereby would like to offer my services as an front-end web developer. I've been doing this
for a while now and I'm transferring from doing work for friends and family to a wider audience.
I have several things to offer.

First of all, front end web design/development:
- I can design and create a website for you, your business or your forum/portal.
- This is all fully customisable and I will work in close contact with you.
- All payments are accepted in Euro, USD and BTC/LTC.

I offer modifications for existing websites as well:
- Modifications and/or improvements of your (company/community) website.
- Modifications of mining clients (for example the one powered by MPOS).
- All payments are accepted in Euro, USD and BTC/LTC.

Also, I sell templates*:
- Don't feel like waiting on anyone to finish your design? With a template you're
  website will be up in a day.
- Completely coded in HTML and CSS, for fast loading times and a lot of customization
  options.
- All payments are accepted in Euro, USD and BTC/LTC

There are many more features that I can offer, so please use your imagination. As there
are a lot of starters here, the prices will be reasonable and in proportion to the time
it costs me to create your desired design/modification. The prices will be agreed upon in
advance.

I'm looking forward to hear from you, and maybe work with some of you on a project. A PM on this forum will
do, I'll give you further information through a PM.
For questions regarding the services, please leave a reply here.

Kind regards,

Bik

* Please note that templates require some basic understanding of HTML/CSS as they are not ported to a CMS (Content Management System.)
I will be happy to port them for you, but this is not included in the price. The templates that you buy will become the property of you or
your company, the same design will no longer be up for sale.
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 10:51:17 AM

Do you have a portfolio?

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
Bik_z19 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:35:52 PM

Well, that is sort of the problem. I'm currently working on my portfolio, my website is under maintenance. I could upload some screenshots of my work, however, live demo's will be available at my portfolio.

If you are just interested in my work, I would like to ask you to be patient. If you are looking for some work that needs to be done, I will get to work and there are no obligations until you have seen the design Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: