Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Westland Storage the next BitConnect SCAM?  (Read 1668 times)
hrolic

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

https://account.bountyhub.io/login?code=PkW7v74

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

no news. I thought whether to load their application on the android and have decided that it isn't necessary yet. you never know what plans for my smartphone at them...

join bounty hub
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Upperincisor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:25:36 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 02:10:14 AM by Upperincisor

Hi There,

No invest in this SCAM.
I have had a conversation with the "TEAM". Smiley
I asked about: How can I withdraw my earned wls?
The answer was the next:
Bart from WestLand Storage
"Hello! Do not want to invest, but want to earn? We have a solution. Use the affiliate program, invite your friends and make money from their investments. Start now!"
Cheesy
If you want to lose your money start to invest in this.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:40:57 AM

I received email from them inviting me to join their project but after researching about it i decided not to join. I don't trust them and it works like a ponzhi scheme.
aman2402

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

So, what would you recommend after six months of stability by Westland storage. I've more than 180 dollars and they ask me to deposit $10 to withdraw. Do you think it is worth it to deposit & If I do, how much I can withdraw. All the replies would be helpful
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

So, what would you recommend after six months of stability by Westland storage. I've more than 180 dollars and they ask me to deposit $10 to withdraw. Do you think it is worth it to deposit & If I do, how much I can withdraw. All the replies would be helpful

If you get $180 for $10 investment I'd say that it's a fair trade. But if your $180 holding is in WLS I wouldn't bother, I don't think you can get everything out. I know WLS interests can be withdrawn but not the initial amount (what you earned by performing social tasks).

I can't say if Westland Storage is legit or not, but what I do know is that after making an investment you can withdraw funds. Just be careful about what others have also warned about - your investment is tied up for 40 days, and after that you can only withdraw 50%. I made a small investment in XRP (while that option was still available) and I've almost covered the investment with the interests I withdrew.
Cryptodiver84

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

If someone still interested in any feedback about this project here is my own experience

http://westlandstoragefeedback.blogspot.com/2018/10/hello-name-is-andrii-and-i-would-like.html
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

I have been on this project for some time and definitely it seems to me like I scam. I have long decided never to give any one my money in the name of trading and giving me returns. It never worked
Mezounbanned

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

Hi guys,

Since you discuss the project which "generates profit from vacuum". What do you think about Sidera? Is it the same type?
cryptodarktrader

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:54:37 AM

ok, my experience in this web, (I will try to be as fair with them as I can):

I know nobody gives anything eternally, but managing the risk well, sometimes sites appear so they can give a reasonable profit, webs that disappear after 2 or 3 years working, (scams or not), and that have given benefit to users those 2 or 3 years, for this reason and seeing that they are taking out their own altcoin, and that have little time to live, I thought that even if it was a scam, it would last several months and it could take profit.

and and for that reason, invest 100 dollars, barely 90 euros, a quantity with no effect on my economy. This was on October 11, 2018.

From the first day there are things that are rare for a company supposed to be real. The excess of advertising is alarming. I have done all the actions that allow you to earn your currency (download the app, publish on Twitter etc) and even so, every day they send me between 3 and 5 mails, suggesting I do it. In addition to the 3 or 4 messages in the chat with the same information. It is alarming that a company with the capacity to create an altcoin, does not have the capacity to detect, who has already participated in its advertising campaign or not. and they have only managed to give an image of desperation.

I am writing to you saying that in my family there are many people who want to participate, but we share the internet and ask what options I have. His response is that the moment they detect 2 accounts with the same ip, WLS delete the account and i lose without the right to recover or claim anything, everything I invested.

ok, I decide that only me, to see if this works or not.

first 24h ok, I receive money in my account. that is from the early hours of Thursday 11 to Friday 12.  at 01:00 in the morning on Saturday 12, when I had to receive my second 1%, the web failure. the profit section gave failures, it was frozen. all the time the message of "Getting accrual .." I wait until the next day to see if it changes and at 08:00 pm today I send you a message.

his answer consists of 2 parts. the first is logic, "we have detected the problem and we are working to solve it" I thought, what bad luck,no? the 1st day and something has to be ruined just when I enter ... haha

the problem is the second part of the answer, if is a real company, they should fire their director of marketing and image:

""Although at this moment we have technical difficulties, we encourage you to continue investing, you will be solved and you will receive the profit of everything you invest.""

seriously???  your website does not work and you want me to spend more money Huh

This is my experience to date. As soon as I have more data, I will expand the information. trying to be fair and just put the real information of which is happening...

vtcorporates

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

Hi every one,
Good day to all,

On my observation the Westland Storage can be an other scam like richmendberks.com earlier came. They also doing the same tech find the customers. Here they use WLS then in richmendberks they use RBD. Lots of people lost huge amount of money in that project and some of them gain a lot. they come up with perfect money or any other currency on investment first and after they add the investment in BTC after a few months they vanished in thin air. I hope same people behind this project. otherwise let them make an public appearance. and also let them do own seminar not to encourage the inverters to do the seminars.l Actually i don't know where these guys getting the certificates. Is that easy to build a fame like this we are struggling to build own company and having lots of formalities. this scammers how they manage it or they simply fabricate the data and look at the website wow rich look and well maintained.

I don't know. if i keep richmondberks in mind i will not recommend that.

Thank you very much guys.

Have a nice day to all.

Contribute some of your handwork to follow me more thank you.

Bitcoin:    1FLHxzPPmnESmmiz9V3mv4ZEx31iA4hUYf
Ethereum:    0xb4ebcc3327cfb52995d9f74ec2c111ae32fb3314
Litecoin:    LNiBAHEZ953CHuEMabsM1ZJK5BmyWU55aX
Dogecoin:    DBdPT4Gs5v3DrBE1AnzPJa6DCRuXa9X6HY
d2maper

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

Hi guys,

I really like your theories. It's fun to read the nonsense you write.
In this way I want to tell the person who has "not received" a phone number of the company - Dude, did you know about google?  http://bfy.tw/KV2G
About the chat with the support/managers every day I had more than 20 chats ...
About the Withdrawal or WSL tokens...   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
This is my profit from last day: http://prntscr.com/l9gmgt

If you want more information... I mean real information not only theories as written here, please let me know.
I use WLS from 1 week and for me is working...
Everything has its end, even a bitcoin, do not judge things before you try them.
And those who are afraid of bears do not walk in the woods.

Best Regards,

d2maper
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

the manipulation is clearly there, but if you want to see that the exchange is not a scam, you can see the volume in each altcoin moves or not, if not immediately avoid I am sure that the exchange will mislead you
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

Bitconnect is a bad experience for all of us here so if we see something similar like this we only think of Bitconnectcoin it will be alive in two or five months but after that, it will be another story because it's hard to keep with that interest rate on how the market is going right now.
d2maper

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

Just for info...
Two more withdraw are success. http://prntscr.com/l9n4sr
I will leave talk to you, until I recieving my profit.

d2maper

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LY3vuUAMyfQHkBf2FtLhLNfm7qfHG4binK/
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LPgRUEuDeXkPkj59Yw7tps1XhKZpgLoYPc/
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LLMpMZyvwnfnzANtfTy9HadejvxheYMC2D/
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/33CrQQXeix8EeLqPLxgMrjQcy5RgEMsHd1
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/b3101db0101d8def6e1273208dd2e6a281c6e6a1b9ee7e50117ab057b9842618/
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/26aebe1c0dd9096343dac7c76ff7b9cf164142fafaa0b6f56d4587b52b03cb46/

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/cd2508626eb47d0618d033e5311c5acc2215fa1d399f8211215d50d22c00cdb7/
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx/36cca7b4bbc993893391913a299bc1092181eb6e756cc539f18d138f3d777aa3/

From WLS to me.
If you need more proofs or information about the work or something else, please let me know.
If you wanna try it, I can help you to take 10% higher profit.

My links:
Ivestment: https://westlandstorage.com/investors?p=327377
Bounty: https://westlandstorage.com/bounty?p=327377

Best Regards,

d2maper.
cryptodarktrader

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Westland storage is a scam. It is the truest thing that I will never say.

Im from madrid, Spain, i enter in WLS 4 month ago, and to this day he has paid every day. that is true but ponzi-type scams also pay for a while until they stop paying.

reasons why WLS is a SCAM and you can check it yourselves:ç

1) in WLS web you can read "come visit us at our offices" But all the offices do not exist. The one of madrid, in fact they are the offices of "El corte ingles " a great commercial center for people with money, nobody has heard of any company that works with cryptomonedas not even by the zone. When we discovered this, we contacted youtubers and twiters from various parts of the world to do us the favor, and they all found the same thing. "the offices do not exist"  We decided to speak with WLS from one of the accounts, to ask if we could visit them, and they answered that they are only for personnel. When we asked why they encouraged people to visit their offices, they told us on their website that it should be a design flaw. when we told them that we had been physically in all, one or the other, they banned the WLS account from which we were writing, alleging Contract Violation.

2)All the people that appear on the website as workers are false, all of them have names of famous people, such as television actors or baseball players. None has a past, a life, or any data prior to the creation of the website. For the google information analysis department, which is a private service, of bigdata that some companies can access by paying, and which is dedicated to tracking information for many uses, it was impossible to find information prior to the creation of the web that match these people. (and it's google staff with google tools)

3)since they are registered in uk and according to the operation of the company they use the money to acquire real estate from which they then take profits, they are bound by the law of england to declare any activity, or source of income, every 3 months. The company to date has not declared activity. that is, they registered in the register of companies indicating that they exist as a company, but for everything else, it is a company that still does not work, and has no activity.

several people have filed complaints to the department of computer crimes in our countries to investigate, as well as a complaint to the tax department of England to be investigated.

The amount of advertising encouraging you to invest and make others invest is exaggerated. They encourage you to give lectures, saying that they give back 100% of the investment, but there are complaints in the network that this is not the case. In addition, the material they provide for these conferences does not give any information about the company, only the website and what appears on it.

in the blog that is inside the website they have commented that they have negotiated a couple of properties, important buildings. IT IS NOT TRUE. These buildings have never been for sale or have been bought by large real estate companies that know nothing about this company.

opinion: this company is a ponzi, use the money of those who enter to pay those who are already. If you put 300 dollars, they have to pay 100 people for 1 month. and so it goes adding the pyramid scheme, until they accumulate a large amount of money and close the matter.
d2maper

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:26:36 PM

Westland storage is a scam. It is the truest thing that I will never say.

Im from madrid, Spain, i enter in WLS 4 month ago, and to this day he has paid every day. that is true but ponzi-type scams also pay for a while until they stop paying.

reasons why WLS is a SCAM and you can check it yourselves:ç

1) in WLS web you can read "come visit us at our offices" But all the offices do not exist. The one of madrid, in fact they are the offices of "El corte ingles " a great commercial center for people with money, nobody has heard of any company that works with cryptomonedas not even by the zone. When we discovered this, we contacted youtubers and twiters from various parts of the world to do us the favor, and they all found the same thing. "the offices do not exist"  We decided to speak with WLS from one of the accounts, to ask if we could visit them, and they answered that they are only for personnel. When we asked why they encouraged people to visit their offices, they told us on their website that it should be a design flaw. when we told them that we had been physically in all, one or the other, they banned the WLS account from which we were writing, alleging Contract Violation.

2)All the people that appear on the website as workers are false, all of them have names of famous people, such as television actors or baseball players. None has a past, a life, or any data prior to the creation of the website. For the google information analysis department, which is a private service, of bigdata that some companies can access by paying, and which is dedicated to tracking information for many uses, it was impossible to find information prior to the creation of the web that match these people. (and it's google staff with google tools)

3)since they are registered in uk and according to the operation of the company they use the money to acquire real estate from which they then take profits, they are bound by the law of england to declare any activity, or source of income, every 3 months. The company to date has not declared activity. that is, they registered in the register of companies indicating that they exist as a company, but for everything else, it is a company that still does not work, and has no activity.

several people have filed complaints to the department of computer crimes in our countries to investigate, as well as a complaint to the tax department of England to be investigated.

The amount of advertising encouraging you to invest and make others invest is exaggerated. They encourage you to give lectures, saying that they give back 100% of the investment, but there are complaints in the network that this is not the case. In addition, the material they provide for these conferences does not give any information about the company, only the website and what appears on it.

in the blog that is inside the website they have commented that they have negotiated a couple of properties, important buildings. IT IS NOT TRUE. These buildings have never been for sale or have been bought by large real estate companies that know nothing about this company.

opinion: this company is a ponzi, use the money of those who enter to pay those who are already. If you put 300 dollars, they have to pay 100 people for 1 month. and so it goes adding the pyramid scheme, until they accumulate a large amount of money and close the matter.

Hello,

So, you say it's a scam and you have proof of that, right?
Please attach me a video that they do not pay you for a proof .. othery way you just talk like everyone else.
You have written a great theorem, but until you provide evidence you just make your mouth wind (If you know what I mean).
I prefer to believe myself, my eyes and the wallet where I already have over 50% return, instead of some unknown ...
About you can find a little part of my tx-ids for proof. What about you?
Your turn.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:11:45 PM

I really don't understand how people still invest in scam project like this..there is NO project that can handle a 1% or 0,5% daily gain guaranteed, expecially in this period!
mazedreamer

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:24:35 AM

Hello,

So, you say it's a scam and you have proof of that, right?
Please attach me a video that they do not pay you for a proof .. othery way you just talk like everyone else.
You have written a great theorem, but until you provide evidence you just make your mouth wind (If you know what I mean).
I prefer to believe myself, my eyes and the wallet where I already have over 50% return, instead of some unknown ...
About you can find a little part of my tx-ids for proof. What about you?
Your turn.

i'd like to see more proof from you Smiley 10 days, no withdrawals. never-ending technical difficulties etc, 3 days ago they announced that they restarted withrawals but i didn't receive anything. thank god  it was just 8000 doge
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:12:20 AM

Bitconnect creating big losses for their investor and make cryptocurrency market image bad. I dont know about westland storage project but if you think its like bitconnect, better stay away
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: