Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eToro launches Bitcoin trade  (Read 6788 times)
gsingh (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:19:14 AM

In a potentially game-changing move for Bitcoin, eToro – the online social investment network with over 3 million traders – has announced that it will allow members to trade the digital-only currency.

http://techcitynews.com/2014/01/13/etoro-launches-bitcoin-trade/

badger_hunter

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:06:52 PM

i just created a account there,  BTC looks  great in there with all the other  Financial stocks.  Great news   Smiley
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:23:55 PM

Etoro isn't open to usa right?

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:33:06 PM

Etoro isn't open to usa right?

http://www.etoro.com/usa/

Being in europe, I can't check if BTC is listed, as the site automatically redirects me to the european orderbook.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
badger_hunter

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:45:48 PM

that's a shame i'm in the UK it's working fine here i even brought  some to  test.    deposited some money from Paypal then brought some  Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:55:50 PM

Screenshot?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gsingh (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:59:07 PM

One option could be to deposit using paypal and use UK based web proxy if it doesn't work in US.

badger_hunter

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:00:32 PM

Smiley

http://i43.tinypic.com/14u7r7a.jpg[/img]]http://i43.tinypic.com/14u7r7a.jpg
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 02:20:36 PM

As far as I know, etoro is neutered in the usa.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4533

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:40:04 PM

their treating it like bitcoin is a company and your betting on the price. meaning your not actually buying bitcoin and neither is etoro on your behalf

you might aswell get ablank peice of paper and ask a friend to buy it of you and u just write down the details on a piece of paper.. this will not affect bitcoin prices as etoro are not buying from any exchange.

its all fake trading based on following actual trades on actual exchanges that are unrelated to etoro, this is why i think eft's and other crap are not worth it. its great for FIAT traders to make more FIAT. but those that truly understand bitcoin and want bitcoin to succeed. etoro has nothing to do with bitcoin.. its just a logo on their webpage and a chart that changes,, no actual bitcoins are traded on etoro.

its like their printing fakecoins

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Mowcore

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:54:55 PM

It's like having your very own cake....... but not being able to eat it all.

Humble Weekly Bundle.Pay What You Want. Redeem on Steam. Support charity. Pay with BTCitcoin now!--> Paypal Sad
CooterCoin

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:51:45 PM

their treating it like bitcoin is a company and your betting on the price. meaning your not actually buying bitcoin and neither is etoro on your behalf

you might aswell get ablank peice of paper and ask a friend to buy it of you and u just write down the details on a piece of paper.. this will not affect bitcoin prices as etoro are not buying from any exchange.

its all fake trading based on following actual trades on actual exchanges that are unrelated to etoro, this is why i think eft's and other crap are not worth it. its great for FIAT traders to make more FIAT. but those that truly understand bitcoin and want bitcoin to succeed. etoro has nothing to do with bitcoin.. its just a logo on their webpage and a chart that changes,, no actual bitcoins are traded on etoro.

its like their printing fakecoins

Great, that's all we need is for the corrupt shoe shine boys on Wall Street to bloat BitCoin's value with speculative paper!!!

CooterCoin
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4533

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:10:58 PM

It's like having your very own cake....... but not being able to eat it all.

its more like wanting to buy an ipad but being sold an apple mousepad, calling it a ipad.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:00:22 PM

Wanted to check this out...is this confirmed as a no-go in the united states?  Embarrassed
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:30:49 PM

Wow, Bitcoin EFT, just what we needed! In no time we'll have 2.1 billion BTC (100x) in IOU's like with the paper silver market.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:34:51 PM

- etoro sucks brutal.
- Worst customer support every.
- Execution time oft wrong, sometimes products/trades with value for customers disappear magically, products wrong described, they change rules as they want/like/need all the time (cant rely on it)
- Account verification needs like 4 weeks more.
- Withdrawing takes 6 and more weeks
(but cashin with any many payment methods only takes some seconds hahaahah)

Just Google:
"etoro scam", "etoro fraud", "etoro sucks" "etoro support" .....

Stay away from this bullshit site. This page is very bad. Worst then PayPal.
Cryddit
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1129

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:24:11 PM

Doesn't look neutered from here, and I'm in the US. 

They're offering Paypal to bitcoin, but only buy/sell Bitcoin four times a day so they don't guarantee price.

Only stipulation I can see is that it has to be paypal backed up by a debit card rather than a credit card. 
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

nice okay but "game-changing"? nooo Smiley

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:47:49 PM

They're offering Paypal to bitcoin, but only buy/sell Bitcoin four times a day so they don't guarantee price.

Only stipulation I can see is that it has to be paypal backed up by a debit card rather than a credit card. 

hmmm..that sounds less than good.  Did you end up buying any bitcoin through them?
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 11:50:37 PM

hmmm..that sounds less than good.  Did you end up buying any bitcoin through them?

I don't think you can. You're just betting.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: