Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP: The Best Crypto Choice for Long-Term Investors  (Read 108 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/xrp-the-best-crypto-choice-for-long-term-investors/

XRP is the undisputed best choice for 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠-𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬.

In today's blog, I discuss the reasons behind Ripple targeting the non-banking market, as well as what it means for their long term strategy.  Then, I connect the dots for you and show one possible outcome in a 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙨 stretching to 2021. 

The blog covers exactly what Xpring and Coil mean for XRP owners, and what to expect in terms of additional liquidity and when we *might* see utility-driven demand take over the network. 

Let me know what you think: Please leave any feedback below!

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/998919293034213376

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/xrp-the-best-crypto-choice-for-long-term-investors/

In today's blog, I discuss the reasons behind Ripple targeting the non-banking market, as well as what it means for their long term strategy.  Then, I connect the dots for you and show one possible outcome in a 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙨 stretching to 2021. 

The blog covers exactly what Xpring and Coil mean for XRP owners, and what to expect in terms of additional liquidity and when we *might* see utility-driven demand take over the network. 

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/998919293034213376

Well you have definitely done your research, and I don't doubt that XRP is a good investment, but to say its the "undisputed best choice for long term investors" I think is a bit biased.

I think the truth is we all have no idea really which project will be the best long term investment, shoot it could be an ICO that hasn't even hit the market yet, XRP has a lot going for it but there is a stigma attached to it by the crypto community that will always be hard to shake.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

Ripple (XRP) Winning Streak Continues – Under Best Choices for Long Term ... There is a possibility that Apple Pay will be accepting cryptocurrencies in the near-future term. ... All hell will Break Loose very soon was right by Abra CEO Bill Barhydt as he mentioned that big time investors will start to step in.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

I wouldn't put much hopes for long term, even for short term is a risk I don't need. Ripple is just another shitty cetralized currency, witch will fall even harder than bitconnect

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/xrp-the-best-crypto-choice-for-long-term-investors/

In today's blog, I discuss the reasons behind Ripple targeting the non-banking market, as well as what it means for their long term strategy.  Then, I connect the dots for you and show one possible outcome in a 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙨 stretching to 2021.  

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/998919293034213376

All the way it is. I fully agree with the author.
Ripple is really a very promising altcoin for long-term investments. Now a huge number of companies, corporations, banks use the Ripple's blockchain to realize their internal transfers and transactions.
Of course, a XRP like a coin has a huge potential for growth.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

Shake my head, it might be a good investment but why is everybody so short-sighted? Get your money but the system that will be in place after you will most certainly hate, like the current system. Freaking ironic  Cheesy Roll Eyes.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/xrp-the-best-crypto-choice-for-long-term-investors/

In today's blog, I discuss the reasons behind Ripple targeting the non-banking market, as well as what it means for their long term strategy.  Then, I connect the dots for you and show one possible outcome in a 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙨 stretching to 2021.  

Thanks & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/998919293034213376

I do not like XRP. I do not understand why people invest in this coin and why it has such a great deal of capitalization. This is a centralized coin and I have heard that XRP is fully in control of the banks. I would not buy XRP and I do not advise you.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

I am not really sure about a long term investment at Ripple (XRP), because it always starts to dip after huge spikes to the top. This is what XRP is about, a lot of pump and dump in the last years... I always take 80% profit after huge XRP gains, be careful.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

We can say that the ripple is not the best, but one of the few cryptocurrency that can be chosen for long-term investment.
Raypok

Activity: 232
Merit: 13

PRiVCY -Mod

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Thanx for sharing, you did your research and therefore my compliments although i don't agree XRP would be the best long term investment. But that's just my opinion!
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

I think XRP isn't the right decision. New technologies can be developed instead of XRP. I will never trust Ripple and i will not invest in it.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:33:48 PM

thanks for your research, lots of useful information in your article. But I still do not agree that ripple is the best investment
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

I don't believe in XRP. XRP was created by the banks and I don't trust banks. Probably it is not a safe to invest in this kind of currency. My POV in XRP was great and is consider to be a coin that will make a huge pump but when I knew this was made by banks, then I distrust it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: