Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMakerBot.com - a new ALT currency generator  (Read 1385 times)
coinmakerbot (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 10:49:35 AM

Hello miners!

I have started www.coinmakerbot.com in response to some of the issues surrounding coins these days. Too many coins are failing these days due to poor execution and DEV training and post-launch support.

As a Release Engineer in the Software Industry with more than 20 years experience in IT, I have a knack for creating quality instruction manuals and managing servers and code bases.  I also know how to work with developers and I'm not so bad as developer myself.

www.coinmakerbot.com is where I will be providing a coin creation service for anyone interested in creating ALT currency coins. I have a few ideas in mind myself as well. It will be similar to coingen.io where you pay a single fee and fill out your coin information to create your coins, but I will be offering a lot more of the ancillary services like github setup, domain registration, web site setup, twitter setup, mailing list setup, countdown timers, client downloads, email setup, IRC setup, and much much more.

I will make it easier for coin creators to focus on their marketing, support, PR and post-launch issues instead of worrying about all the myriad details relating to coin creation and support. Pools going down is still a nagging issue, and down the road, I also intend to provide pool hosting as part of the coin creation service (although that's not top priority right now).

Hopefully, in providing this service, there will be more successful coin launches which just adds to the overall crypto currency industry and to Bitcoins stability and acceptance in the marketplace.
Chancellor

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:56:39 AM

Too many coins are failing these days due to poor execution and DEV training and post-launch support.
Too many coins are failing just because there are too many of them. In some sense such bot is very good, as it will allow to create even more worthless coins, so people finally realize there is no point in creating new ones... Good luck then with your project.

BTC: 1GRx2H5esyFTucZCt1eX9tjpoqfMrbVHMT
sniksen

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:10:29 AM

I don't believe you are helping or adding anything of value to the community. You and your peers are diluting the concept of crypto currencies with this nonsense. If you can't make a coin you shouldn't make it. There is enough shit released by now. With that said I wish you good luck.
sandegank

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:29:11 AM

Indeed too many coins come and go..

Hope your project working as expected!
Dial595

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:35:08 PM

the only new coins we need gotta include any positive innovations which cant be delivered by a generator
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:40:55 PM

Says
Too many coins are failing these days due to poor execution and DEV training and post-launch support.

then helps people to keep on doing that lol.
coinmakerbot (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 10:46:59 AM

Thanks for the "SUPPORT".. I know it's not exactly fun thinking of even MORE coins, but I do believe I hold a few aces up my sleeve:

1. I know Marketing with more than 15 years developing web sites and PR for startups
2. I have more than 5 years experience as a Technical writer and Release Manager working with Developers (who often don't know the subtleties about PR and end user adoption)
3. I have a vested interest in making Bitcoin successful which I believe can happen through the creation of MORE ALT coins which are launched PROFESSIONALLY, so that media and public don't see crypto currencies as run by hackers and pumper-dumpers.

I think ALT coins can be done successfully and professionally and that's what I intend to offer. Anyone with interest in getting involved, please do get in touch with me.
Chancellor

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:56:16 AM

I believe can happen through the creation of MORE ALT coins which are launched PROFESSIONALLY, so that media and public don't see crypto currencies as run by hackers and pumper-dumpers.
In my opinion if a group of reasonable people wants to launch an alt-coin profesionally, they will be able to do something more than just use an automated coin maker. Such generators are - guess what - just for scammers and pumper-dupmers.

BTC: 1GRx2H5esyFTucZCt1eX9tjpoqfMrbVHMT
coinmakerbot (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:02:15 PM

I believe can happen through the creation of MORE ALT coins which are launched PROFESSIONALLY, so that media and public don't see crypto currencies as run by hackers and pumper-dumpers.
In my opinion if a group of reasonable people wants to launch an alt-coin profesionally, they will be able to do something more than just use an automated coin maker. Such generators are - guess what - just for scammers and pumper-dupmers.

You are absolutely right about that. In fact, In retrospect, the name doesn't exactly instill that confidence which is why I have actually started to re-think the name to something more akin to "pro dev team". In any regards, this name will suffice for now as a place holder.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:16:59 PM

Thank you
I also need a partner here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=415112.0

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:40:01 PM

These generators will probably only serve to kill off crapcoins. Once anybody can create them - which I guess anybody can now - the market will be flooded with unoriginal clones and copies that offer nothing new and probably wont even have a logo or any development at all, and eventually people wont even bother checking them out never mind mining them.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4111

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:34:22 PM

I'm glad people are doing this. It will kill off most alt coins and there will not be so much discussion about them here at a Bitcoin forum. They are just a waste of time.
Marsenault

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:21:22 AM

Props to you, I hope your venture works out.

Don't listen to the naysayers, they just have the opinion that if there are more coins out there, the coins THEY like wont be worth as much.

I understand that, but it's like building sandcastles against the tide.

It's also a restriction on the free market that shouldn't be there, like when one country says that you can't buy the widgets from the country that makes them 5x cheaper than your country does, because it will put your country's widget factories out of business.

More choice for users and consumers is a GOOD thing. Lack of choice only benefits those who are already heavily invested in the only choices available.

And in the end most of these Alts will run their course, and the whole crypto market will take a huge constipated dump and flush it all away.

I hope you find your riches in the time between now, and then!

I'm interested in your system, could you send me a pm about it?

Here's the addy it puts it in, or else it gets the hose again...
BTC:16kWLsTvdmJL8R7dw6RqqwsRboAK8e1Dfq
or...
BTC Scrypt!  126yRe5jhtGV2UQfNZQDC1saWUtoSntfF8
flamevic

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:32:06 PM

Avoid this scum completely! Just lost my 0.003 BTC by paying for fake fee from CoinMakerBot.com. Fake user reviews, just going round, same reviews. Author of Coinmakerbot - burn in hell!

Hello miners!

I have started www.coinmakerbot.com in response to some of the issues surrounding coins these days. Too many coins are failing these days due to poor execution and DEV training and post-launch support.

As a Release Engineer in the Software Industry with more than 20 years experience in IT, I have a knack for creating quality instruction manuals and managing servers and code bases.  I also know how to work with developers and I'm not so bad as developer myself.

www.coinmakerbot.com is where I will be providing a coin creation service for anyone interested in creating ALT currency coins. I have a few ideas in mind myself as well. It will be similar to coingen.io where you pay a single fee and fill out your coin information to create your coins, but I will be offering a lot more of the ancillary services like github setup, domain registration, web site setup, twitter setup, mailing list setup, countdown timers, client downloads, email setup, IRC setup, and much much more.

I will make it easier for coin creators to focus on their marketing, support, PR and post-launch issues instead of worrying about all the myriad details relating to coin creation and support. Pools going down is still a nagging issue, and down the road, I also intend to provide pool hosting as part of the coin creation service (although that's not top priority right now).

Hopefully, in providing this service, there will be more successful coin launches which just adds to the overall crypto currency industry and to Bitcoins stability and acceptance in the marketplace.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: