Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 DOGE at 20doge.com is a FUCKIN' SCAM!!!  (Read 3970 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:45:13 AM

@Fortify: Before I begin, allow me to go on record in stating that my assessment is based on hearsay et al. and that I'm not worthy to disclose nefarious actors in this space due to my track record of registering domains then letting them sit idle, among other hideous crimes to humanity I've no doubt committed.

That outta the way, the following is why 20 DOGE is a scam:

1. It's a cloud mining thingy.

2. Its owners can't spell:

3. The site's URL sucks monkey balls bigtime --> https://www.20doge.com/public/landing

4. Its owners can't no do good grammar, and did I too say it already no do good spelling?: https://www.20doge.com/public/landing

Dogecoin is a fun, new and rapidly growing form of digital currency. This form of digital currency is called “cryptocurrency” : is type of digital currency. Cryptocurrency is completely anonymous, decentralized, and extremely secure.

Dogecoin is used with a wallet on your computer, your smartphone, or a website. You can use it to buy goods and servuces, or trade it for other currencies (both other cryptocurrencies or traditional currency like US dollar).

One of most popular used for Dogecoin is “tipping” fellow internet-goers who create to share great content. Think of it as a more meaningful “like” or upvote. With real value that can be used all across the internet.

If you're unable to read where the misspellings and improper grammar usage is in the above, then by all means invest your precious into 20 DOGE's cloud mining thingy, making sure to come back to this thread with your horror stories of how you were ripped off and now seeking pro bono help to unify with your precious from the very folks who told your moronic ass to not partake.

Bruno

PS: I may or may not have been paid $5,000 USD by some rival of 20 DOGE to pen this thread. Feel free to hit me up via PM et al. if you're interested in my services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rie3630

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

i dont think it was scam. it was treating people to invest not as promise in mention

but the rates between forkcoin.io wallet with the system scheme forkcoin.com.

ccex.com for the exchanger. Angry

what is meant is above all bonuses withdraw not relevant with the market price of ccex.com
in the system forkcoin the bonuses exchanger was 1 coin - USD 5.00 but in the ccex.io was USD 0.38 -0.43 as today may 2018. Cry Cry Angry

the system as market and current make us been treated by holding their coin..

do you think this forkcoin as know(FORK or FRK) can stand longer ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: