Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bancor network (BNT ) ?  (Read 122 times)
altcoinanalyst1 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

Hello guys, I want to know about Bancor Network or BNT token. Is it good, whats your opinion ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

So we are talking about the so-called first smart token. At the first half of 2017 it was doing good but after that it became a bit dull for some of the people. So suggestion would be it's not bad, but little bit or more study on it could be awesome for you, if you are into this token.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:52:24 AM

If you consider contributions to this coin, then it's terrible, it's better to pick something else!
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

Hello guys, I want to know about Bancor Network or BNT token. Is it good, whats your opinion ?

I'm not to sure about the BNT token itself, but the fee for doing trades on there seemed crazy when I went to do a small trade the other day. I had 0.01 Eth and it still told me I didn't have enough for gas. I like the idea of the exchange but that is crazy if it's expecting me to pay more then that for a trade. Makes you wonder how much it's to withdraw.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

Bancor is a decentralized liquidity organize that enables investors to hold any types of token and change over it to some other token in the system, with no counter gathering, at a consequently computed value, utilizing a straightforward wallet in the web. It is good but be with bitcoin. Since it is new, we cannot ensure its long term prosperity that bitcoin has achieved with its successful operation. Bitcoin is the best.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

Note the token listed in BNT, it looks good..For example BABB, has experienced a 50% increase of the price of ICO. I think BNT has an influence on the tokens listed there.
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

I am heavily invested into Bancor. Bought a lot after ICO.

Token sale was overhyped and overbooked, but the dumps after it were a great opportunity to buy into this project.

BTC IS KING!
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:32:52 PM

I have used Bancor exchange and find it easy to use, but the fees is quite high. If you like decentralised exchange, you may want to try trading there.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

Bancor network is a decentralized cryptocurrency; often known as smart tokens. It can be converted into other tokens. They provide continuous liquidity and no counterparty risk.
lyla rose

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

Bancor network is basically a protocol, which helps to liquid smart tokens.by measuring its own price which converts one token from the another. It's actually dealing with ethereum. Bancor is not getting that much popularity. I hope it'll make itself developed and ready for a better future.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:32:09 PM

First of all Bancor Network and its web app has currently 2nd biggest volume of all decentralized exchanges, just behind IDEX which become very popular recently. The diffecrence between Bancor and other exchanges is that you don't have order book, they use this clever algorithm for automated price discovery, so you just click buy or sell and don't have to worry if your order will be filled. This makes it very unique. There is also recently added fiat gateway, which allows to buy ETH with credit card and convert it instanlty to any other token. Another interesting thing is they have cross-chains on the roadmap.

BNT tokens and their value are another story, but all projects listed on Bancor are required to buy BNT as a reserve, so the more tokens listed there the bigger demand should be.

Overall Bancor is a great and one of the kind project, but it may not reflect on current BNT price.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:11:40 AM

if not mistaken Bancor also has Exchange.

so when the token or coin has its own Exchange then it is definitely according to my financial foundation and his team is very good and strong.

so maybe Bancor will one day become the best Exchange.

luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

This is a good question btw bancor is the circulate liquidity company that ensure investors to hold any types of token and change over it to some other token in the system, with no counter gathering, at a consequently computed value, utilizing a straightforward wallet in the web. It is good but be with bitcoin. Since it is new, we cannot ensure its long term prosperity that bitcoin has achieved with its successful operation. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

BNT is a network which mainly woks to deal with ETherum. It is used to hold Etherum and converting it into any other token easily. So I think this is a good one.      
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

Yes! Actually this is one of the best altcoin. It already moon in just short period of time and this one of the easiest exchange i experienced.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

It's not so good in my opinion. But you should try to understand about the bancor token network. It has unlimited supply and it has used to create a market with a better liquidity to remove the double coincidence. I can say that provides a market for you to liquidity your coin easily that has already registered to the bancor network.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

I like the Bancor exchange, it is developing very fast. But I would not invest my money in the BNT token.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: