Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2024, 12:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does bitcoin has any intrinsic value?  (Read 500 times)
lotakasa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

I never thought that someone would actually ask a question like this. Well I have thought about this also have bitcoin really have intrinsic value and as usual reading the comments below will help me more. It does not have any intrinsic value
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

Bitcoin will always have the value that hte people want to set to it, and there is no way to change it unless that you have other bids for it, that is the how it works
zorko34

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

Yes of course BTC has an intrinsic value as many other cryptocurrencies!
someone wrote a formula for this, I don't remember who, sorry...
I think he's an US analyst!!
freestyle112

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

I think the role of Bitcoin in cryptocurrency is to escape the government's supervision. You can evade taxes. Illegal funds can be transferred.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

I am really thoughtful to know that why btc has so much value than other cryptos. Does it has any intrinsic value??
What's your opinion??
bitcoin value and price have value only for bitcoin investors for people who do not understand with bitcoin is totally worthless, if the bitcoin price is big it must be due to increased interest and movement of investors
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Like gold, shares, Bitcoin has also its intrinsic value. Value can be different as decide by different persons. The price always decided by availability of buyer and seller. The value is not determine by cost. So every price is reasonable for someone and higher for someone.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

I think bitcoin is more perfect than fiat currency, we know that the fiat fiat end could have been counterfeited by criminals
while bitcoin, the possibility to falsely does not exist
this makes the value of bitcoin very valuable and the intrinsic value of this bitcoin I think is very important and exist

bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

In my opinion, the higher value of bitcoin amoung others coins can be explain by the moment, that bitcoin is the eldest coin, and the most safely and stable. And it has continue for many years already.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

The intrinsic value is the value at which the unit of Bitcoin is acquired. You can compare this with that of face value of the share. However, miners can add their margin and sell Bitcoin at a higher price and since we are ready to buy Bitcoin at current price, it is the trust value of it. That means, you will get certain amount in fiat currency whenever you will sell your Bitcoins. The intrinsic value of Bitcoin is associated with the cost of acquisition through mining activity but this value will differ from miner to miner considering different variable expenses.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:19:53 PM

Bitcoin has some intrinsic value because of its basic nature as currency which has impacted positively on so many individuals, countries and many organisations. Bitcoin has the best reputation here in the cryptocurrency world and its the most encouraging coin in terms of value, security and investment purpose.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

Bitcoin is the first and the  oldest cryptocurrency coin. So you can measure or compare with any other coin. This is the first idea. The BTC and the other coins will replace with paper money soon, so we will see the bitcoins real value in couple of years.

chadrs

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Bitcoin has intrinsic value because nowadays some people with bitcoin uses ot for their product purchase or payments... Bitcoin has value more than any kind of currency in the stock market... As the bitcoin become more popular there are possibilities that it will have huge growth in its nature in near future that will benefit the bitcoin miners and investor.
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

According to the Investopedia the definition of intrinsic value is that of the perceived are calculated value of a company including tangible and intangible factors using fundamental analysis, otherwise known as the real or true value of a company.   With that definition of intrinsic value in mind, how can we adopt this model used to breakdown the worth of a company when  what the very nature of Bitcoin is renders you incapable of using the same application of financial analysis to determine its worth.  Rather Bitcoin adapts itself to the market itself.

makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

I think it certainly has an intrinsic, behind it has a relatively large internal, relatively strong growth other than the coin.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

According to the Investopedia the definition of intrinsic value is that of the perceived are calculated value of a company including tangible and intangible factors using fundamental analysis, otherwise known as the real or true value of a company.   With that definition of intrinsic value in mind, how can we adopt this model used to breakdown the worth of a company when  what the very nature of Bitcoin is renders you incapable of using the same application of financial analysis to determine its worth.  Rather Bitcoin adapts itself to the market itself.

Yes I must agree with that definition ,it has truly an intrisic value , before this digital technology was made ,it is being developed by the founders of this bitcoin and projected to have value , in which this value will change from time to time.
AceDeep69

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

Obviously btc have the intrinsic value.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

I am really thoughtful to know that why btc has so much value than other cryptos. Does it has any intrinsic value??
What's your opinion??

Bitcoin have intrinsic value because :
1. Market demand.
2. All exchanges have btc pairing.
3. huge community
4 btc is the oldest and first cryptocurrency prefer to invest in bitcoin because they feel safe about knowing it's been around for many years.
5. Newbies most of time invest first to btc because this is what readily available in all countries.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:01:59 AM

Yes of course BTC has an intrinsic value as many other cryptocurrencies!
someone wrote a formula for this, I don't remember who, sorry...
I think he's an US analyst!!

Yes, I also agree that bitcoin does have an internist value which equates to the number of people trusting the coin as we're the ones setting the overall value of any coin.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

Of course, there is intrinsic value, it is the first successful application of blockchain technology, all projects are based on Bitcoin. If bitcoin is adopted by most industries, it will be more valuable.

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will never be able to have intrinsic value because bitcoin is a digtial currency that only has prices in digital form so bitcoin won't be able to have physical value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: