Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exclusive manual how to find a scamer  (Read 124 times)
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

Thread of BOUNTY POLICE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601.0

Greetings! I'm for a fair game in bounty companies! So I'm releasing a new review and a manual on how you can check participants Smiley Link to the original topic, you can find ABOVE!

Exclusive manual by bizfyn_ru about how to find a scamer and what to do about it
Hello guys, sorry for the long absence, there were problems from past bounties, now everything is ok. We continue!)

And so, today we will discuss, how to find a fraudster and what to do about it?

I'll give an example of the bounties that are going now, just randomly, I'll find them in the forum section. Looking a bit at the bounty, I chose the bounty for myself this is FaxPort. I wonder if everything is alright with them? Let's check! Smiley

Link on the bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3247473.0

How are we looking for scammers?

1. Who is the bounty manager?
Firstly, it's worth paying attention to who the bounty manager is, here we see that the manager is essentially an unknown person on our forum.

2. Looking for a spreadsheet of participants

Usually it is either at the top, or under a certain bounty, or bottom.

3. View participants.

We open the table and see approved participants, and to whom the tokens were credited. I'll check blogs, so I'll open them.

4. We find a suspicious participant.

5. Start check

Personally, I check participant on the old version of YouTube, where statistics are visible, this is for quick verification. How to make the old version of the youtube, you can use searche of google, there is nothing complicated.

We see that this participant received all his views in one day. From this, we conclude that participant use cheat views.

6. SocialBlade

For more confidence, you can check it out at https://socialblade.com/
There you will see the full statistics of this channel, just specify the link to the channel.

Here you can see that the person has screwed up subscribers and the channel in principle is not real.

7. We address to the manager

When contacting the manager, we indicate the participant and show him the evidence.

8. In total

After my appeal, the person I reviewed today canceled work, earlier he had been credited with steaks, now there is 0.

Remember that together we can change the situation! Thanks, best regards bizfyn_ru

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

A very detailed and simple manual, I hope at least some bounty managers will see this and take on arms quite simple and understandable actions to verify the authenticity of the work. Good job!  Kiss
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

Yes, you have correctly described everything, but.
Very often articles and blogs are checked after the end of the bounty. Since the manager or his team is analyzing how many views were, how well the text was written, if the stolen content was used, how many users left comments or likes.
I do not write articles myself, but I often read what people write.
As I have noticed, not once, even high-quality content is not always paid, if it's not popular or is not read by anyone on the web.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

Yes, you have correctly described everything, but.
Very often articles and blogs are checked after the end of the bounty. Since the manager or his team is analyzing how many views were, how well the text was written, if the stolen content was used, how many users left comments or likes.
I do not write articles myself, but I often read what people write.
As I have noticed, not once, even high-quality content is not always paid, if it's not popular or is not read by anyone on the web.
I agree with you! I think it's fair
pnqwiuha

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

It's a very practical handbook. There are a lot of liars in the bounty. It's a nuisance. I hope the scammers will be fair to everyone in the future.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

It's a very practical handbook. There are a lot of liars in the bounty. It's a nuisance. I hope the scammers will be fair to everyone in the future.
If we all follow up this, I'm sure that there will be less scammers
DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

Well, this is a good topic for the community. Especially for the bounty participants. I also found many cheater participants in bounties. Usually, I report it to the META section. Anyway, keep it up your great work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: