Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite blockchain project??  (Read 452 times)
cryptotezi (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

All the moment, I am an unemployed mother in a decree that doesn’t have the ability to work in conjuction with the care of the child. But I found the opportunity to replenish my family budget without much effort! For this, I’m just using ICO Vireo. Vireo is a really great choice!
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:21:04 PM

My favorite blockchain project is games, because I like playing games myself. I am looking forward to what kind of games are in the blockchain? If I can experience I will be very excited!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

Ethereum. It used to be bitcoin but they stopped working on that and now we don't know if bitcoin will survive the coming years because it will have a lot of problem evolving according the needs of the investors while the ethereum blockchain on the other hand, is a constant work in progress and so it will keep growing
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

There a few good ones that I like such as IOTA and WACHAIN, but my favourite one with also great is the MATRIX AI which is close with Chinese government and is involved in the largest project of the world ONE BELT ONE ROAD.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.

It is ofcourse bitcoin. If not for bitcoin there would be no other projects, and bitcoin is improving with time also. Now it has lightning network and smart contracts also. Everything can be implemented on top of it...
thom88

Activity: 75
Merit: 48

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

There are so many. it is hard to pick a favorite. So i go with Ethereum
shay1981

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Thanks for your sharing.

It is ofcourse bitcoin. If not for bitcoin there would be no other projects, and bitcoin is improving with time also. Now it has lightning network and smart contracts also. Everything can be implemented on top of it...

True, BTC is the oldest and has stood the test of time but there are so many better projects out there. Take Howdoo, this is Facebook 2.0. You get paid for content and your data is secured unlike Facebook. VeChain is also making new group with their partnerships. OMG has the backing of Thailand, yes that's right, the whole country is behind them thanks to government confirming they will be used to moved businesses onto the Blockchain.

If you could help and let us know what you like to do then we could point you in the right direction of a project you might like
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

Thanks for your sharing.
My favorite project that uses the blockchain technology is Ethereum. It seems to me that ETH has many advantages and a very large support group around the world. I think that ETH will soon grow up!
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

Thanks for your sharing.
My favorite blockchain project are the BTC & ETH. At this moment it has a smart contract and the great team developers. I believe its price will be huge in the end of this year.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

https://mysterium.network/ - Decentralized VPN, working prototype
bitShares - "semi"-decentralized exchange
enjincoin.io, theabyss.com - gaming
steem - alternative to medium, (d.tube - youtube | zappl.com - twitter) etc, basically open blockchain platform for social media, though I am looking at similar platforms which are in development.

And of course ETH, NEO, Stellar, IOTA, Waves....
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

I think a lot of good projects in bounty campaign, all have the right choice for personal respectively, such as signature project I follow, world bit bank, world bit bank is a project that has good value, in my opinion, personally, if you are interested to join bounty campaign or you want to invest directly to thread bounty. or visit the official website of the world bit bank in, you can press the link in my signature.

crampus

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

Well, can you find some projects yourself and invite them to discuss? and then just say it and give it easily.
asadovski

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

No doubt that it is ethereum project. I think that this company has a greatest future.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

I really love the project called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real worth that will bring you a profit
joblessverdict

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:28:45 PM

While Ethereum has a special place in my heart, at this moment I am really rooting for PKT which is about cloud gaming.
SOGabriel

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

Ethereum blockchain is my favorite because of constant development and improvements
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

Aion, but I am biased, because I have a sizable bag of them. Nonetheless, I think the project is still gravely overlooked taking into account their strong team (quantity wise is one of the biggest in the crypto space), progress, vision etc.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

There are a lot of good blockchains. I think the most advanced blockchain is ethereum so ethereum blockchain is my favorite blockchain.

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

my favourite blockchain project is Bitcoin and ethereum,
both are the best till now, and i believe in the future too
i have no doubt with that
regards
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print