Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite blockchain project??  (Read 452 times)
moonkid2988

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

I am always looking for stability and certainty, I am looking for a lot of projects and I believe in successful and growing projects, I think ADA or EOS, TRX is very potential, ETH is great
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.

I am interested to invest in QuarkChain project. In their white paper, they use 2 layers of blockchain.
they can process about 100k transactions per second. I think it will worth to invest on their project.

harrypot

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

there are many man, plenty of them are doing really really good. such as Ethereum’s Casper, Bitcoin’s Lightning Network, EOS Mainnet Launch, IOTA Smart Contracts Launch. do some study on them and find out which one is convinient for you.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.

I really like Cappasity and Bitshares, well, now it's probably EOS.
Cappasity makes a very cool thing for stores, I think they hit the trend and blow up the market. Bitshares makes transactions very fast and cheap. My translation was 1 sec, fantastic, I liked their idea of trading gold and silver, but for some reason it does not use demand, although it greatly facilitates the life of those who trade in precious metals.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

Thanks for your sharing.

My favorite on crypto is ethereum, neo and waves. Beside that wanchain can be consideration too. Many good project in cryptomarket that can bring us to big profits as long we keep hold it as long term investment.
Ethereum as my favorite blockchain project because ethereum have smart contract and used by many bussienss platform

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

My favorite blockchain project is the best one. The one that started it all, which is bitcoin. Price is high and I don't care about the transactions speed I can wait. Transaction fee? I don't care for now because it's reasonable. I have lots of new blockchain project that I like but when we are talking about favorite it's bitcoin.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Aschcraw

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

Universa and IconICX  are the best in my opinion for long term and big return .
SeriousHodler

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

Personally, I really like DCC! All the people across the world are being helped by Decentralized Credit Chain to take full control of their credit. The DCC ID will allow users go without any mediator like credit agencies. The inefficiencies and expenses associated with these are no longer worried by the user. This is the time to change the way we look at our credit. Smiley You should check out their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

Universa and IconICX  are the best in my opinion for long term and big return .

I do agree with you dude. Unlike ADA is way overvalued for what they bring to the table at this time. But most coins are like that except ICX. Was able to grab some ICX at it's lowest price after the pump, thinking for 2-3 years maybe.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

Thanks for your sharing.
My favourites are some industries that involve AI, healthcare and games. It seems to me that this is a big trend. Many companies and teams are involved in this year. The whole world is working hard on these industry issues. I also believe that through the block Chain technology will make these industries develop better. This is my simple opinion. What do you think?

chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

Bitcoin Blockchain is good, but there are many projects that improves the tech making it faster for transactions..

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

The Chinese government called the blockbuster Efirium leader of the crypto-currency ecosystem. Steem, Lisk, NEO and Komodo close the top five leaders.
Kratos2019

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

My favorite blockchain probably Distributed Credit Chain (DCC). because they keep an update on their project such as this one.
https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/weekly-update-march-13-2018-3c4f8fe3ab02
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

My favorite blockchain project now a days is BlockGrain. I personally would recommend looking into BlockGrain. Their Whitepaper is very detailed, they have a use case and the team is very public, so that’s ticks my boxes. Take a look here: https://blockgrain.io/

They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.

In case you really wanna go back to basics of the bitcoin revolution, eliminating the middle man, giving power and value back to the people, creating efficiencies in industries, providing cross nation liquidity…. you may find BlockGrain’s AGRI token to be very appealing.
I don’t know of any other project that wants to help farmers secure their crop, trace the entire lifecycle and allow end to end logistic management. Plus, Australia is like the world’s top producers of crop. They’ve got it all going for them.
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:02:19 AM

I am interested in Impressio project in recent days. They have an original idea and applicable goals. I carry their signature and expect great success.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

My favorite project on blockchain is Sia. This is a decentralized cloud storage project. Unlike traditional services like Google Drive or Amazon S3, which store user data on their own servers, Sia offers a mechanism for distributing encrypted information on a variety of independent computers.
Glennbert0106

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

About the favorite blockchain. I personally liked DCC or Distributed Credit Chain. Why? Because I believed that their project will really hit the market. A world first distributed banking public chain with a goal to establish a decentralized ecosystem for financial service providers around the world. Thinking that they can offered or process a loan to everyone using a blockchain technology is such a great idea. I personally recommend this  Smiley Try it yourself to check more details on them at http://www.dcc.finance/.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

I think Ziliqa is the best out there because there is a real world demand for high efficiency chains and this guys really got one rolling right now.
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

From my perspective i think ICO Vireo is a great blockchain project because peoples are connected with this and they get benefited. Cool Cool
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

I'm sure most people wanted to say BTC, because it was BTC who brought us the blockchain technology, no other project brought us anything like that, all the other projects are just digitizing the real sector of the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: