Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite blockchain project??  (Read 455 times)
availcrypto

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:34:44 PM

My favorite blockchain process is crypto system because I invested money in btc who is the founder of blockchain system based on this many facilities I getting so bitcoin gave us or introduce many features which are using many big or giant company nowadays like BMW , Wallmart , UPS etc so investing on bitcoin is also great idea for investors. Roll Eyes Shocked
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.
I think there are several ways to choose the best blockchain project.
1. ICO research
It's important that you do your due diligence when choosing what cryptocurrency will invest in pre-ICO. There are many things to look at when evaluating cryptocurrency, but the most important attributes are: Teams and advisors, Clear problems / solutions, and Token Distribution.
2. Check for Fewer Known Exchanges.
Even if you miss the opportunity to participate in an interesting ICO, you can still invest eleven hits coin exchange. At the moment, there is a brief surge followed by a dump soon as ICO investors look to cash in short-term profits. This is the ultimate opportunity to earn the coins you are interested in for ICO (or even lower) prices.
3. Important Event Time
Another popular strategy in choosing cryptocurrency to invest is to choose coins based on project roadmaps and event calendars. This is a short-term strategy and is usually more difficult to implement than others.
4. Stay alert
Most importantly, you just need to stay vigilant when looking for what cryptocurrency wants to invest. New investment opportunities happen every day when you are actively looking for them. Join the subreddit, follow the crypto merchants on Twitter, constantly researching new projects - in essence, engage yourself in the blockchain space. You never know what gems you will find.
hopefully it can be useful and useful for you.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gwensarah1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:49:10 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 04:49:31 PM by gwensarah1

There are so many blockchain projects are opened everyday. I want to involve with the real and prospective one.
Could you please share your fav blockchain project or the way of choosing the best blockchain project?

Thanks for your sharing.

REMME is one of my favorite blockchain projects , why ?

It’s becoming clearer all the time that passwords, and password managers, just aren’t up to the task of protecting us.

Remme aims to address the problem of security failings by building a distributed Public Key Infrastructure (“PKI”) and working with several companies (infrastructure companies, IoT, medtech, financial and blockchain companies) to provide them with a protected authorisation platform based on the same cryptographic principles with a user friendly one-click 2FA that will significantly improve security and defend from most cyberattacks. With Remme in the picture no more passwords, Remme is a project you might wanna consider out, cause it worth investing  in, Already making waves and REM is traded on GATE.io , Tidex and idex, you can find many information about the project such as the historical data of the previous prices which can help traders out in technical analysis on CMC : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/

Iyanuisaiah

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

my favourite blockchain project is Bitcoin and ethereum,both are the best right now and they are doing perfectly well,fast growing and people are investing in both.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

My personal favorite is DeepOnion and that is because I like to seek out underrated privacy coins. In my opinion it fits the bill, and complete what they set out to do, then watch out world and Monero it is on. The best blockchain project however is 100% hands down Bitcoin, because if it wasn't for that project none of the others would exist.

sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:18:39 AM

My favorite blockchain project is Asura. because I read entire white paper from beginning to the end. The concept of the project is very attractive and project team also very talented. The roadmap of this project is very clear. I like very much Asura project considering these main reasons
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

I personally suggest the Bitrust, a unique platform. This is the first P2P crypto insurance platform that uses also the smart contract blockchain technology. It is decentralized and easy for using it. The concept of this blockchain technology is very potential to make the investment become worthier with this insurance platform.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

Thanks for your sharing.

I really like the concept of Dice Money. Solving the problem of blockchain and switching to a cluster model. It is impossible to be hacked because it exist in real world as object. No transaction fee when sending money. Read everything here at www.dice.money.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
tql26101997

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

That is Ethereum. The development team is brilliant, the product vision is right on, the partnerships in place (Microsoft, to name one) are highly undervalued, and the third parties working on hundreds of applications for the Ethereum blockchain will drive exponential growth.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

I really like the whitepaper of the Playkey project, it's easy to explain to a person what decentralization is needed for if you take this project as an example. I didn't profits on this project in last year, but I think that everything is still ahead.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

Many projects are going on this time. We have worked in Hai project and hope that we will get good scope. We will get good money through signature also.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

I love robotics and artificial intelligence .For me thats future and all projects based on that will be huge.I love AITHEON because they have working product already and i have a good feeling about them
anthinguy21

Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

My favorite ICO project is CREDITS which Cheus is the excellent manager. I made much money from joining the bounty as well as investing in the project. I think that selecting an ICO project to participate is very important, so you need to keep track of the project's indicators on a continuous basis so that you can make an investment decision.

shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

I like Etherum way too much and my favourite project is Etherum's killer DApp. This concept seemed very interesting to me and I am very curious about it.
Sigmund King

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:25 AM

Arguably the most exciting project might be one currently under development by beverage giant Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO), the U.S. State Department, and a handful of partners. At the heart of this project is the idea of the smart contract -- a series of protocols designed to verify, facilitate, or enforce the negotiation of a contract.
Geoffrey Walker

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:38:12 PM

In mid-February, software giant Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) announced, via a blog post, its intention to use blockchain to develop decentralized IDs within its Authenticator app, which is already being used by millions of people. Furthermore, the digital ID initiative laid out by Microsoft could allow developers to customize applications and services that would require less of a person's information to be reviewed before allowing access to an app.
Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Ravencoin is a blockchain and platform built on the UTXO model of Bitcoin and optimized for P2P asset transfers, prioritizing user control, privacy, security, censorship resistance. Free and open-source, Ravencoin enables users to:issue assets on a decentralized and secure blockchain and to communicate between one another via a secure messaging channel.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

Ethereum blockchain is my favorite blockchain based project.Because i see day by day there are majority of the project development by Ethereum.
I recommend to anyone can invest with this ETH blockchain and Bitcoin.Those are so strong development.
Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

I recommend ICON, which is in the midst of positioning itself to connect the real world to crypto – all through one of the largest decentralized networks and hyperledgers in the world. It has entered into a strategic partnership with Kyber Network – a step towards building a token exchange system for blockchain interoperability and entered the global gaming market with the goal of creating a new gaming ecosystem highlighting creator right.
Lloyd Jacksok

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

I suggest Golem, whose network and ecosystem consists of 3 primary actors: suppliers of computing resources (“providers”), task creators (“requesters”), and software developers, all of whom are contributing and advancing compute intensive tasks, such as DNA analysis, scientific calculations, CGI rendering, and machine learning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: