Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know Helbiz???  (Read 429 times)
Emma Alex

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

43% is a huge amount to increase. It's good to see that Helbiz is growing up.I hope i'll have a good future further.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

I have seen the name in the market index of today. Its price has been increased by 43% right now. And increasing at every hour. Do you know anything about this or the reason of rising??

It showed really good price movements in the near past, and I think it seems like to grow more.  In my opinion, Helbiz has a good potential for the future.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

I participated in the bounty company of this project. Honestly I expected more from Helbiz, as I was confident in his project, and now I think it's an ordinary project.

cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:55:35 AM

i have noticed Helbiz too, as it's growing, let it grow a bit more. i heard it was ICO before. i have learn about it more the i would decided to take next step.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

I have seen the name in the market index of today. Its price has been increased by 43% right now. And increasing at every hour. Do you know anything about this or the reason of rising??
It was constantly increasing the marketcap but price variation is always rotating the same level because 22 may it will increase suddenly again it was down in next day and project worth is low in the market so it will never suit for me. Incase this will going to moon in future I really appreciate this project.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:53:46 AM

This is a very promising project and most of us holders are anticipating a good increase in the price of Helbiz aside from the upside from its ICO price. With the launching of its app , continues exchange listing presently it has already 7 exhanges listings and continues partnership (Jaxx, Skrill etc) their is a chance of good returns for this coin.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:54:46 AM

The Helbiz platform undertakes to reduce transaction and legal costs through the use of blocking and smart contracts, which will allow the platform to pay more funds to landlords as compared to centralized competitors.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

The ICO was rounded up around last month I guess. It is a project that is trying to bring some disruption into the legal sector and it looks like they are going to be doing right in the end. It is good to see a quick growth in value though, despite all the huge instability in the market. However, June most of the time has always been the period for alts, so I guess we will get to see how far this one would go.
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:32:34 AM

Generally , I sincerely think that  It's a good project, i also received 1000 tokens of it  on airdrop and still holding because i believe in the project and the developers backing the project
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

Yes i know it very well because i am one of the ICO contributor.
Helbiz is a car-sharing app, they already make partner with a large companies.
last time i heard they going to meet partner in Monaco F1.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
klimenok1991

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:19:35 AM

Helbiz is a great project! I participated in the bounty and ico of this project. They really put together a hard cap. The company has big plans this year. They want to bring their token to the TOP5 altcoins. It is possible that they will succeed, because the idea they have is very interesting.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

Helbiz surprised investors in crypto currency markets and lost value. I hope the price will come to the expected level in the coming days.
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

Helbiz is generating a lot of buzz at the moment. I think the team behind it are very serious about its further development. When I think of Helbiz, it reminds me of Tron. They have a similar drive and I think it is a coin to watch out for.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

I have been hearing the name from my colleagues. From what they've learned they seem to be disappointed of what developers had promise when they were during ICO, there a lots things they hoped for but didn't turned out to what they expected. But just listed and new to the market let's see how will the project goes and live up to the hype.
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

I also bought a token helbyz but I think it is slow progress.
maybe next month the price will start increasing
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

At the moment price of Helbiz is far from the ICO price.
But I think that if project will have real implementation, price will growing. Due that total market cap is very low. (around 8 mil USD)

FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:05:05 PM

Helbiz has a high potential coin that increases its price drastically, as a matter of fact I have been owning 7k Helbiz in my wallet and I`ve been hoping a good profit out of holding this coin.
garybyerz

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

I heard the name of this project before but i think it is not good. The price is very low and in recent times they connected with only small exchanges. Huh Huh
andyward

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

Helbiz is new in market compared to bitcoin. Prior to this value, the token had just been raised twice. Notwithstanding, this is a low cost. They declared before about the postings on top trades. In any case, now they are includes just little trade. So bitcoin is the best option for investment instead of new coin. So do not be misguided and be safe by investing in the bitcoin.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

At the moment price of Helbiz is far from the ICO price.
But I think that if project will have real implementation, price will growing. Due that total market cap is very low. (around 8 mil USD)
Two days ago they added a top10 exchange to hitbtc, where someone now very well selects a token. The growth is also indicated by fundamental analysis (soon the output of the application) and technical analysis. I bought this coin at current levels and I'm looking forward to x.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: