Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:52:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Basic difference between Ethereum and Ethereum Classic.  (Read 102 times)
elemosho.crypto (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

I think both are now popular in the market. But being a newbie, I am not sure about the difference between them.
Anyone to cooperate me to know the difference??
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:10:50 AM

The market is surrounded with different types of crypto currency coin. But not all the coins are good enough for investment. So to find the good coin, you will have to do a vast research regarding different coins. But you cannot be able to know about the all .Research on a very few coins will take almost all the time. So what is the need to do this when you have an established one like bitcoin? Invest in the bitcoin and save time and money.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

Ethereum was forked into Ethereum and Ethereum classic. Ethereum is the new token and the Ethereum classics are the old ones. Ethereum classic is known to be the original Ethereum.
ariaalex

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

Ethereum and Ethereum classic both are the parts of altcoins. Among these two Ethereum is taking the second position for its features and different advantages. It generally deals with smart contacts. It update with the technological advancements. Whereas, ethereum classic is quite backdated as it doesn't support new updates. it is also considered to scam sometimes
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:18:52 AM

Ethereum (ETH) is currently the second-most dominant crypto project per market capitalization after Bitcoin, it’s the most common refuge for new migrants to the ecosystem looking for an interesting opportunity to learn more about.
A common difficulty for newcomers to Ethereum, though? Making out the difference between Ethereum and Ethereum Classic.
Clefable

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:27:12 AM

I have been looking forward to this for a long time, seems so thank you so much, what do you do useful to us, thank you I will take it to work
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

i am a huge fan of Ethereum, as it is growing with super speed. and has higher hash-rate than ETC. i believe it is one of the most advanced token. besides that Enterprise Ethereum Alliance has it's back which is a powerful team of 200 corporations. onthe other hand Ethereum Classic is fully dadicated to the immutability of the blockchain.
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

I think ethereum is better than ethereum classic. Ethereum is in the 2nd position after bitcoin but ethereum classics position is not too good. But both takes initiatives for their development. Shocked Shocked
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

Nowadays market is surrounded with various types of crypto currency coin. But not all the coins are good enough for investment. So to find out good coin you will have to do a vast research regarding different coins. But you cannot be able to know about the all .Research on a very few coins will take almost all the time. So all you need that is concern and bitcoin increase money and more profitable.  Huh
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

Ethereum Classic (ETC) operates under the same protocol, it performs a similar function, but it has some differences in the community. 10% or so of the people from the original Etherium are relatively in shadow and loyal to the concept of the unaltered register. ETC primarily has value due to the speculators market, like many other alt-coins. Etherum (ETH), on the other hand, is more like a software company that wants to grow and, perhaps, in the future will receive forks. ETH community leaders are more public than in the ETC world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: