Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think About "Tether" coin.  (Read 180 times)
siagh357

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:40:39 PM

Tether is a great coin to lock in your profit since it is  stable coin. It has not deviated from it original price (1usd) for more than 20%. it can be use as a hedging strategy toward inflation coin.
mikolsoon

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

I think this coin is a change of currency to the pairs of trades usdt.  She has no other function, personally for me. To store a lot of money in it is not worth it.

EVERID   ██      Unlocking opportunity with identity     ██   EVERID
▬▬█  Telegram  Twitter  Medium Youtube █▬▬
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:57:48 PM

Crypto currency analogue of the dollar. Nothing is backed up (however, like the dollar itself) It keeps on trust. Theoretically it can depreciate in a second. I do not belong at all, because I keep money in Altcoins =))
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

I think Tether coin does not doing well in the market. It is also a risky project that’s why peoples are not showing any interest for invest there. This project belongs in the same stage. No improvement.

You do get that Tether is meant to hold its value around 1 USDT = 1 USD. The whole point for Tether is to remove the need for FIAT to store your crypto gains.

But still, USDT is kinda shady. Basically, one company has the power to print money when they want.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

It is assumed to be a token backed by usd but i am not sure if it is really true, i mean there is already huge supply of usdt in the market we never know if it actually have same number of us dollars in the bank account backing this token or not, so the genuinity of this token is still under question, i hope there will be devised a way where we can track amount of dollars backing it.

marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:27:19 PM

Verasity is a disruptive Video Sharing platform designed to change the existing online video ecosystem. Meet The Team Developers Behind Verasity Disruptive Video Sharing Platform
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:30:52 PM

what you think About "Tether" coin.
And what about her can think. It's just a exchange dollars and nothing more. A convenient coin to buy assets and no more
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

I think having a stable coin is a really useful thing. I also think having a few different options like trueusd, alchamint etc are really good too as many people have lost faith in tether lately

I personally don't believe tether doesn't have 1:1 backing with actual fiat so there could be a run on it leading to collapse, or regulator intervention. Binance must have fully checked out trueusd though as they are very thorough so I would imagine that is a safe stable coin

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

I wonder why tether still remain at $1 despite demand and supply of this stable cryptocurrency. Hope it doesn't burst
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

what you think About "Tether" coin.

Tether supposed to be a tool to get out of market volatility in bear market. There was rumors months ago that they are not keeping sufficient fiat reserves in USD but if that was really the case I think they would be gone by now. Google it and read up on it.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

I like this coin a lot for its stability. I usually change most of my cryptos to tether when prices are going down and later buy when prices start going up. I think it came to help safe our monies on the net. Without it, in times of big dips, all our monies would have gone away.

sachindu amarakoon

Activity: 57

ARAW

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

I like the idea of Tether. It’s nice to be able to put the bleeding on pause and jump in and out of the market without going to fiat. It’s saved me a lot on losses.

www.pax-coin.io  ❒  PAXCoin  ❒  Join Now to ICO
  Cryptocurrency 2.0 for Real Economy
sachindu amarakoon

Activity: 57

ARAW

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Exchange coins that bring dividends (kucoin shares, binance coin, cryptopia shares, coss) should not fall as much as the rest in theory, those are things you want to hold. But with the dividends losing value their price will still drop. Then, you have to look for some coins that have been purchased in fiat as much as possible, now and in the past. Tether has inflated bitcoin and possibly ETH prices; if people got the coin without going through those it shouldn't crash.

www.pax-coin.io  ❒  PAXCoin  ❒  Join Now to ICO
  Cryptocurrency 2.0 for Real Economy
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

Tether is  a scam. There is no way that there is enough minted currencies that are made for all of the tether that are being pushed into the market. It is more of a bubble and people should stop converting their money into tether because it is not the same thing as USD and they should get out now before the price crashes

if you're saying it's a scam, it would be good to show some proofs or proper reasons why is that so. I'm not saying it's not, but I don't feel like accusing them from scam either.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

In my opinion, this is a bubble. Now Tether is stable. Its cost = 1 dollar. It is convenient to use it to stabilize investments during the period of a sharp drop in the market.
 But I try to keep money in Bitcoin or Ether, or NEO, it's not profitable in terms of profits when the whole market is down, but it's more secure than keeping all your money in Tether coin. After all, the bubble can burst at the very moment when it will have your money.

iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

tether coin is one of the coins that has a stable price wherein I have a coin of tether in a few months only touches $ 1 and when the decline is at $ 0.9 but I think the stability of the tether coin is very large and difficult to dump the price.
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

I throw all the money into it when there is a big fall on the market. So you can save your money, it does not drop more than 10% in price.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

Most people think tether is scam. But I don't think so. Tether is available on many major exchange. Although there are many scandals but it is a steady choice for the down mảket.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: