Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:22:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Situation....  (Read 269 times)
S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

I think this is not a good period for cryptocurrencies: they are stable but my gains go diwn week by week. I hope it will grow faster to new Ath soon.
skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

Some people are calling for a bull market in around june-july or somewhere this summer. I have positioned myself in a few altcoins expecting big gains if there is a bull market. It's hard to predict when altcoins will go up along Bitcoin and when they will dump.

Sometimes Bitcoin goes up, altcoins go down. Sometimes Bitcoin goes up, altcoins go up... if the situation is the second one, it's not a bad idea to hold some. I personally bet on Stakenet (XSN) going higher from now on, simply because of two things:

1) It has bottomed... it cannot really go much lower
2) It has some interesting features like TPoS

I think an all time high in BTC terms is reachable. Im holding until at least 30k.

Well said. Interesting to see what comes out of XSN.

About BTC, I think holding it is always a good idea.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

Hey what do you think about today’s situation on Cryptomarket? When do you think crypto currencies will finally start to grow?

The market today is dumping the prices of cryptocurrency and its not a bad sign because it only means that you can invest a huge amount and when the price goes back to normal then you will surely earn profit.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Hey what do you think about today’s situation on Cryptomarket? When do you think crypto currencies will finally start to grow?

I believe that the situation is enough to cause couple of panics, and similarly it might tempt patience of investors.
So its the right time to hodl tight, hodl deep and believe in your investments.

Don't panic sell and don't get tokens sold in loss.

Crypto market will soon rise and its gonna be a proper pump soon.
Lets all look forward to it.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

Its a steady progress and itssure gona work out.

Sooner or later, it will all work out well, and perfectly too
But honestly, all things are good.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:29 PM

Some people are calling for a bull market in around june-july or somewhere this summer. I have positioned myself in a few altcoins expecting big gains if there is a bull market. It's hard to predict when altcoins will go up along Bitcoin and when they will dump.

Sometimes Bitcoin goes up, altcoins go down. Sometimes Bitcoin goes up, altcoins go up... if the situation is the second one, it's not a bad idea to hold some. I personally bet on Stakenet (XSN) going higher from now on, simply because of two things:

1) It has bottomed... it cannot really go much lower
2) It has some interesting features like TPoS

I think an all time high in BTC terms is reachable. Im holding until at least 30k.

30k what exactly? Btc or XSN? You choose XSN because they have got TPoS? Why not Burstcoin for example?
Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

No, they wont grow anymore. Just wait until this bearish situation ends, and everything is going to recover, it will probably happen at the start of the Third Quarter of this year (starting from July)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
sabelakudri

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

I think crypto will grow in Q4, which would be a repeat of the events of 2017, I think Crypto currency is moving in a better direction and we are waiting for when the time for crypto to peak as it was in 2017.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

I think the price won't go lower than this too much. I think the price will start to grow in next two-three weeks. If not then it should grow in three or four months or before next year. It's just my opinion so things can change.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

unfortunately, no one can answer this question. At the moment the market is in a sideways motion. It can last as long as you want, maybe even a year.

Maybe as of now the market is in position to improve eventually it is in own way to peogress even though the value of the price is low but gradually high for good. The good strategy is depend on us on how are we going to handle it htroughly. At this moment the market is good enough to sustain the minor needs.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

The situation on the market is very strange now, the price of bitcoin is obviously manipulated by someone, because so many traders simply can not understand how it happens that the market prices do not obey the laws of the market.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

Despite the slight increase in the marketcap with large green signage, we come across a bear market with stabilization tendencies showing us the possibility of big ups in the next months, remembering that it is not speculation but graphic analysis. On the other hand, we have faced many worse moments in the past, so complaining is not the way.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

Cryptocurrency is still in it's early days.  When corporations and countries begin to rely on cryptocurrency for their budget funding and spending,  we will see an upsurge in the price of quality cryptocurrency and adoption of cryptocurrency would have been achieved!

Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

this situation is just normal, so you better keep an eye and after a few months Im sure it will recover. dont panic about what is happening on the market right now, stay cool and wait.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

The current Cryptocurrency has grown very well and we need to wait. Waiting for a good thing will happen to the market in the future. I am confident that the Crypto market will become a huge market and the world will have three top investment options: Stock, Forex and Cryptocurrency.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

for the moment looking at the market situation is a little less good,
but its forward is sure to be very good and sure bitcoin growth will
go back up, I'm sure it is.
and its growth certainly will not jump fast will surely rise little by
little and I'm sure also on towards the end of the year pasr growth will increase.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

It is really hard to predict! We always choose a good crypto project with solid product and team behind it, hoping for a price increase in the future.. That's all we can do in the crypto market....

But the thing is there shoud be a legit platform to use for anaytics and help in decision making. Ftec is very promsing and I feel it can be a powerful tool: https://ftec.ai

kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

I think from last year, crypto currency continues to grow and continue to get good responses from various parties, especially developers and investors who continue to look for better profits. And I'm sure in the end crypto currency will dominate the global economy
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:26:05 PM

growth, as usually happens unexpectedly for ordinary people. I decided to invest for a long time and do not look at the rate every day
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

Market is rising once again and it seems like it is following last year's pattern. I know market is always unpredictable and expecting the same move as last year will be a foolish advise but if we see the last month and today's growth it looks like bitcoin and other coins will rise in the coming days and fall near the mid of month. Every coin is rising and you can expect good returns on your investment if you bought lately when the market was down, nearly all coins are green at this time expect few coins like Tether,WaykiChain and few more.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: