Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:26:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Redeemed Casascius Physical bitcoins  (Read 587 times)
bitcoinsrus (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:45:01 PM

Hello, I am looking to create a collection and I would like to buy your redeemed casascius bitcoins.
Please tell me what you have via pm or post here.  Please tell me what you would like in exchange.  I am not that good at offering (either I offer to high or too low).

Thanks for reading
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JeoTheSworn

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 05:21:39 AM

Hi guys  Smiley

I'm also trying to accrue a collection of these redeemed Casascius badboys, after a friend recently gave me one - "yay!". Would love to add any to my collection, whether you have a 1, 5, 10, or 25 BTC denomination. It would be really neat to get one of those 100 BTC gold bars  Cool

Anyways, I can pay you in any way you want whether its Paypal, cryptocurrencies, Silver, Gold, you name it.

Thanks so much, PM me with what you have and your name your asking price!

~Best~

CL
see

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:18:41 AM

i would like to buy one too. is there any phisycal coins on the market with reasonable price?
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:31:09 AM

I've got a 5BTC redeemed coin that I'd be willing to sell, but its needs to be a good offer as its the only one I have left.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: