Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:35:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just getting into Bitcoins  (Read 870 times)
EntrepreneurBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:44:48 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2014, 12:54:45 AM by EntrepreneurBitcoin

Hi, just getting into Bitcoins! Loving it so far.
EBF

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:32:20 PM

If you are a proper "Entrepreneur" you wouldn't be wasting your time posting on a forum that you own a few dollars worth of a commodity.

Tell the truth, you are a broke mofo with a few hundred dollars to speculate on crypto markets. Does not make you the next Richard Branson.
ismoney

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:43:13 PM

lol
Tobbo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:03:52 PM

He might not be the next Richard Branson, but do we not all feel a little bit like we would have a chance to become rich by investing into this?
Anyhow, glad to be here Smiley
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:35:41 PM

If you are a proper "Entrepreneur" you wouldn't be wasting your time posting on a forum that you own a few dollars worth of a commodity.

Tell the truth, you are a broke mofo with a few hundred dollars to speculate on crypto markets. Does not make you the next Richard Branson.

I've never met anyone who claimed to be an entrepreneur that wasn't a complete twat, and also not an entrepreneur. 

No offence if you're not a twat and are a genuine entrepreneur, op lol.
EBF

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:47:49 PM

I've never met anyone with a username like guybrushthreepwood that I would ever want to meet in real life. Are you still getting a hard on about Monkey Island from the late 90's that you need to use the main name from the series? Have you ever seen a real life vagina? They are not as complicated as Monkey Island but taste a hell of a lot better. Smiley
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:58:01 PM

I've never met anyone with a username like guybrushthreepwood that I would ever want to meet in real life. Are you still getting a hard on about Monkey Island from the late 90's that you need to use the main name from the series? Have you ever seen a real life vagina? They are not as complicated as Monkey Island but taste a hell of a lot better. Smiley

How many people have you met that had a username like Guybrush Threepwood?

And I'm guessing you've never tasted either a vagina or Monkey Island.

Let me guess, you tell people you're an entrepreneur, right?
BTCspoon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:06:56 PM

Lol that was harsh, so i think i will skip my first post presentation.
EBF

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:15:28 PM

I'm as broke as you. But I've had my fair share of vagina in my time. Perhaps could have had even more if I didn't spend half the 90's smoking weed and playing Monkey Island Smiley Guybrush is a bastard Smiley
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:19:33 PM

I'm as broke as you. But I've had my fair share of vagina in my time. Perhaps could have had even more if I didn't spend half the 90's smoking weed and playing Monkey Island Smiley Guybrush is a bastard Smiley

Speak for yourself. Not all of us are broke cos we spent all our money on weed in the 90s Cheesy.
EntrepreneurBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:41:27 AM

Nothing wrong w/ being an Entrepreneur.  Please take your dirty mouth trash else where. I don't deal w/ trash. Thanks.
Coindude101

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:50:11 AM

lol this thread
Coindude101

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:56:49 AM

Nothing wrong w/ being an Entrepreneur.  Please take your dirty mouth trash else where. I don't deal w/ trash. Thanks.

"dirty mouth trash"

Suddenly i'm reminded of all those Monkey Island sword fights......
Riley600

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:11:55 AM

Myself as well, I've been mining Litecoin for a while but just bought some Block Erupters and a Jalapeno.  I've been lurking this site for a long time but haven't registered.  It's been super useful for tips and getting me set up.  I'm hoping to group buy some Antminer U1s - but I need to be registered to contact the seller!  So I've finally joined - glad to be a part of the community Smiley
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:14:12 AM

You never know, he might build a better Mt.Gox.

More power to you if you are a entrepreneur.

Never belittle anyone, if your voice isnt going to help just keep it to yourself. Its better to build more bridges then burn them.

I have a friend who kept connections with another individual whos family happen to be billionaires.

Constructive criticism is alot better, then just bashing someone in the face.

nfronz

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 03:10:14 AM

You never know, he might build a better Mt.Gox.

More power to you if you are a entrepreneur.

Never belittle anyone, if your voice isnt going to help just keep it to yourself. Its better to build more bridges then burn them.

I have a friend who kept connections with another individual whos family happen to be billionaires.

Constructive criticism is alot better, then just bashing someone in the face.

Agreed
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 09:28:52 PM

Tell us about all the entrepreneurial businesses you've built. Entrepreneurs are great, but people who bought $5 worth of Bitcoin with their pocket money and saw it turn to $10 of Bitcoin can't call themselves entrepreneurs. People like to think of themselves as ones, but 99 percent of the time they're nothing of the sort, but maybe you are the 1%.
ktmracing03

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 11:40:06 PM

Cryptos is a good time. Ive only been involved for a month or so, built a miner and such and so far am loving every aspect of it. Especially as the world becomes more informed and the places we can use BTC increases. Future looks bright IMO
cryptoastrotrader

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:33:19 AM

Dude, welcome to the club. Don't let the few discouraging posts here get you down. It's just bitcointalk-style tough love. I'm sure everyone here means well, even if their posts don't often show it. Cheers!  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: