Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:59:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Escrow Service  (Read 759 times)
BitcoinEscrow (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 07:52:51 PM

Bitcoin Escrow Service
Are you Selling/Buying right now without any Security or Protection against Fraud? If your not protecting yourself from a scam on trades/transactions, whenever it happens..... you can only blame yourself!
Allow me to help/assist you with your transaction(s). As of right now I'm offering free escrow service's to forum user's. I'm currently working on gaining my Reputation/Trust for my bitcoin escrow service.
I'm creating a website that will be available in the next few days. If your interested at all for my bitcoin escrow service or have any question's, Feel free to post here, private message, or send me an Email at anytime.
                                                                                                           Thanks,
                                                                                                                     Bitcoin Escrow Service

"This is my first Newbie post about the Bitcoin Escrow Service, I will be making another Topic post in the next few days"
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 07:55:59 PM

any reputation in the wot?
A website is not going to cut it.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:16:29 PM

i am a more trustworthy escrow than BitcoinEscrow
BitcoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:24:29 PM

Since I do not have any Reputation on WOT(web of trust), Then your pretty much telling me that it's point-less for what I'm doing...? Following false-hope for this I suppose.
There's already Enough people taking advantage of the scams and fraud in the forums.
What I'm offering will provide protection against the thieves?!... I'm just asking for a opportunity.
All of you reading must think I'm a joke, I get it. That's fine.
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 08:30:01 PM

Since I do not have any Reputation on WOT(web of trust), Then your pretty much telling me that it's point-less for what I'm doing...? Following false-hope for this I suppose.
There's already Enough people taking advantage of the scams and fraud in the forums.
What I'm offering will provide protection against the thieves?!... I'm just asking for a opportunity.

Proving that you actually have bitcoins would be a start.
Otherwise, it is obviously moot as you have no idea about storing bitcoins etc which is a key part in providing escrow.
Having a GPG key seems pretty required too as otherwise how are you going to agree terms etc and prove beyond reasonable doubt payout addresses etc. It is one thing not to have a history, but not being set up to build one is not okay and relying on your forum account is not okay.

BitcoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:44:00 PM

Okay then, Ive PM'd you
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:34:09 PM

It is a joke when a newb signs up and his first posts are offering to look after peoples coins. You build trust other ways; not by doing this. There are plenty of trusted escrowers here already. Giving money to you would be just as foolish as using no escrow. In fact it'd be even foolisher.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:00:05 AM

Okay then, Ive PM'd you

PM me
BitcoinEscrow (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:44:54 AM