Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR SALE] ADOBE, MICROSOFT...and more to come  (Read 326 times)
martyza (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:00:49 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 01:30:43 PM by martyza

About me: Hi all, as I'm new to this marketplace, let me quickly introduce myself first. I'm based in Europe and I'm an established reseller in the B2B/B2C markets (outside the web). I also sell time to time over a few well-known marketplaces and I'm in the process of launching my own webshop for a better coverage of this sales channel. Having developed an interest for cryptocurrencies I came across this forum and discovered the existance of a marketplace for digital goods. So, as I'm always looking to increase the quota of my cryptocurrency customers compared to my regular ones that use fiat money, I decided to launch a market test phase here by opening a sale announcement for a limited number of items.

Terms of use and conditions:

- Please carefully read the entire post first to get as much info as possible

- If you have any questions left, contact me through email and I will reply to you the same way ASAP. I will not answer to questions through PM or over this thread

- If I find your questions are of general interest, I will reserve the right to update the FAQs section including those new topics

- For orders, payments, pre-sales and post-sales support, always refer to email contacts

- I reserve the right, based on my own evaluation criteria, to refuse selling to a customer that falls under the "high risk" category

- Placing an order and payment with me it means that you have read, understood and accepted what is written above and below

Items for sale (subjected to changes/updates):

Adobe:

Creative Cloud single app (individual purchasing) - ESD - MLP - ALL - subscription based - device licensing:
After Effects CC
Illustrator CC
Animate CC
Acrobat PRO DC (continuous track)
Audition CC
Bridge CC
Character Animator CC
Dimension CC
Dreamweaver CC
Flash Builder Premium
InCopy CC
InDesign CC
Lightroom Classic CC
Media Encoder CC
Muse CC
Prelude CC
Premiere Pro CC
Photoshop CC
SpeedGrade CC
XD CC

Creative Cloud all-in-one - ESD - MLP - ALL - subscription based - device licensing

Acrobat PRO DC 2017 - classic track (perpetual licensing) - ESD - MLP - ALL

Acrobat PRO DC 2015 - classic track (perpetual licensing) - ESD - MLP - ALL

Lightroom 6 - perpetual licensing - ESD - MLP - ALL

Premiere Elements 13 - perpetual licensing - ESD - MLP - ALL

Photoshop Elements 13 - perpetual licensing - ESD - MLP - ALL

CS6 single apps - perpetual licensing - ESD - MLP - IE:
After Effects CS6
Dreamweaver CS6
FlashProfessional CS6
Illustrator CS6
InCopy CS6
Photoshop CS6 Extended
Premiere Pro CS6

CS6 collections - perpetual licensing - ESD - MLP - IE:
Design Standard CS6
Design Web Premium CS6
Master Collection CS6
Production Premium CS6

Acrobat XI PRO - perpetual licensing - ESD - MLP - ALL

Microsoft:

- target audience: resellers and big customers only. Bulk purchasing is mandatory.

- Microsoft products type and quantity: various/depends on availability (contact me directly through email)

- Microsoft license type: Volume

- Item conditions: used and being resold according to the European Court Justice verdict C-128/2011 and case I ZR 8/13

- Legal notice: in the EU territory software licenses for both physical and digital goods (downloaded from internet) can undergo infinite sale cycles as stated by the European Court. This applies to both retail and volume products (bulk or even being splitted individually). The required condition is that the previous owner is no longer able to use the licensed software after resale. In many other countries the whole thing is not ruled (not explicitly allowed or forbidden). In the US keep in mind there's the first sale doctrine and it's no surprise that court always decided in favour of the software vendors by appling it to both physical and digital goods.

Payment gateways

- SEPA bank transfer in EUR

- BIC/SWIFT bank transfer in EUR (OUR type only, no SHA or BEN accepted)

- Paypal for friends in EUR

- Paypal merchant in EUR (*)

- Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, XMR, DASH (**)

(*) subjected to my final approval and to your acceptance of the following conditions:
- you own a Paypal account at Premier or Business level
- you undergo my KYC procedure
- I will add and charge you the Paypal fees in the final price
- you accept the sale will be conducted according to Paypal policy on digital goods
- signed contract agreement between both parts to handle the scenarios not covered by Paypal policy for digital goods

(**) customer takes care of fees for any crypto of his choice among those listed above

Prices

Contact directly by email and request a quote for the desired product(s), quantity, as well your preferred payment gateway and currency type.
Keep in mind a quote request is not meant in any case an obligation to purchasing.
A note for Adobe items (which are open to retail type customers): do not expect any unreal cheap prices.

Receipt/Invoicing

No matter what payment gateway you want to use, I am happy to provide you either a receipt or invoice as long as you ask it before purchasing and provide me the required data (ie. your personal or company name, address, VAT ID # or TIN #).

Delivery gateway and time

All the items for sale here are digital goods, ESD style (acronym for electronic software distribution/download).
The delivery gateway is email, usually the one you provided or you are writing from.
For Paypal merchant, the delivery email has to be the one tied to your Paypal account whose payment came from.
The expected delivery time can be 1-3 working days (24 to 72 hours) since the payment is cleared.

Terms of sale

Terms of sale that apply are according to the laws of the seller location/territory. If you are in doubt or have specific questions, you are welcome to contact me directly to discuss them.

FAQs

Q: Do you offer vouches?
A: As a newcomer here I carefully looked at the marketplace rules and habits first. After careful consideration I decided not to offer them because it's my understanding they don't guarantee 100% whether the seller is legit or not. In deep:
- the first problem I see is about sold and/or hacked high ranking accounts.
- the second problem I see is related to timing. Imagine for example a positive vouch from an authoritative source and then the product fails 6 months later. Many would buy with confidence in that timeframe.
- someone has to pay for such a gift and if it's not the customer, it has to be the seller.
- I have NFR (not for resale) available licenses but they are not meant by vendors for such a purpose: they are meant for my own testing, for demos/presentations, training of customers. So, NFR can't be offered to you as a vouch.

Q: So, how can I trust you if no vouches?
A: You have plenty of options:
- use your common sense and if you feel unsafe or uncomfortable, don't place an order/payment. A purchase/sale is just the final step of a proficient relationship between reseller and customer. And if there's lack of trust on one or both sides, IMO it's not even worth proceeding.
- as I time to time sell some software leftovers on famous marketplaces, I have public customer feedbacks there and you can read them.
- as I'm open to options that involve protection, we can always go that way provided the required conditions are verified and accepted by both parts.

Q: How can I trust you are really the owner of those marketplace accounts?
A: It's simple. If you are registered there, give me your nickname and I send you a PM through the marketplace platform from my own accounts.

Q: Do you accept an Escrow?
A: I know what an Escrow is and I know it's pretty used in other markets (for physical goods and not digital ones) and especially in the US/UK. I never used it in my business. ATM I don't have time to find a reputable source that offers this service and covers digital goods. And time is money. So, for now, the answer is no.

Q: Are Creative Cloud products lifetime?
A: No, and let me add that you had better to visit Adobe website and learn about them first. Adobe changed commercial policy back in 2012 and decided to quit perpetual/lifetime licensing with CS6. Creative Cloud has always been sold in subscription plans style only. The maximum plan length available for the retail market is 1 year, for the business channels (ETLA/EDU/GOV market) the plan lenght is flexible 1-4 years.

Q: So what Adobe products are actually sold as perpetual licensing?
A: Year after year Adobe is moving more and more apps to subscription only. In general, I suggest that you refer to the official website to keep you informed and updated.

Q: Are the Adobe Creative Cloud items you sell anything like "invitation" I'm used to see on this marketplace?
A: No. Further on, let me suggest you to visit Adobe website and learn about what you call "invitation".

Q: I visited Adobe website but I didn't understand anything. Can you explain what kind of product is the "invitation"?
A: What you and the sellers on this marketplace call "invitation" is basically what Adobe calls "named licensing" deploying. Such a deploying style is implemented for COMMERCIAL/EDU/GOV licensing and it's optional for big size customers (ETLA, ETLA for EDU, ETLA for GOV) while it's mandatory for small/mid size customers (Creative Cloud for Teams, retailers).

Q: What are the system requirements for Adobe products?
A: If you visit the Adobe website you can see the system requirements in details for each app.

Q: Can I resell your Adobe products?
A: Contact me to evaluate/discuss the thing in details.

Q: Why do you offer Microsoft software just to resellers or big customers?
A: Because on this marketplace there are plenty of sellers that already cover the retail market as well small/medium customers needs.

Q: Do you offer pre-sales and post-sales support?
A: Yes, of course. And it's free of charge.

Q: In which languages do you provide support?
A: I can provide support in English and a few other European languages. For languages I don't speak/write I supply the official documentation provided by the vendor.

Contact info
martyza@protonmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diablola

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:32:38 PM

Hi,
How much are you looking for microsoft Windows 10 pro, office 2016 Professional plus and windows 8.1 Pro?
I am looking to buy hundreds and other ms software keys if the price is right.

Feel free to PM me since I cant PM you as you've blocked PMs.
johncena67

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:23:48 AM

hi how much are you selling adobe CC for?

PM me please
Trust1key

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:12:38 PM

please pm me
tarunreddy19

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

Hello,

Can you please pm with pricing details?

Thank you
seabirds292

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

I Smiley need Microsoft keys, please send me a details for you products
And price.

How many user

Key valid day

Thanks and regards 
padiel

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

Hi,
I need microfot office keys.
HOw much are you selling them for?
JC
martyza (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 06:34:17 AM by martyza

This is another "up message" following my previous one on 26th June.

Besides, as a reminder, please carefully read "Terms of use and conditions" at the beginning of the post:

- If you have any questions left, contact me through email and I will reply to you the same way ASAP. I will not answer to questions through PM or over this thread.

Don't get me wrong guys, but there are a couple of good reasons for going through email contacts:
- I don't visit this thread (and this website in general) quite often so you might expect long delays
- PM limit for newbies makes talking here slow (sorry but I can't wait 1 hour in between to answer each PM request)

Thus, email to: martyza@protonmail.com

Regards.
martyza (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

This is another up...4 th November.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: