Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Idle Miner - Earn while playing our mobile mining game  (Read 611 times)
horagames (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 98

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:05:46 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 04:23:57 PM by horagames

Notice: This post contains a slight dose of sarcasm, to make your reading more enjoyable. Pretend you didn't read this and have fun reading!

Hello everyone!

Crypto Idle Miner finally launched, on March, 18th of 2019.
User feedback has been great so far. More than 5000 users downloaded the game in the first week, and we were truly surprised by this!
One week after the release, we are confident to bump our thread on bitcointalk. Hoping you will enjoy the game responsibly, since it is highly addicting!

A big THANKS to everyone who supported us through our journey, and will support us in the future.

If you enjoy watching videos, please take a look at our release/introduction video of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_cI4_SPpUI

So, let's begin with our game's introduction.
Crypto Idle Miner, was created by Hora Games studio, and it was in works for a little bit over than 10 months.
As probably many of you are familiar with idle games, the title of our first major release probably self describes it.
A virtual mining educational simulation game, where you can mine more than 50+ crypto currencies we included in our launch. Depending on user demand, we will be adding more coins, and/or tokens, in the future.
Please keep in mind. All mining in game is virtual. We don't mine, nor you mine any real cryptocurrencies. Your CPU is not used to mine anything. You are just playing a highly addictive idle game.

Meet Joe in the image above. We hired him just for one purpose.
To deliver your mining equipment and make sure you can start mining right away, after this can head robot in the image below introduces himself.

CryptoBot is the annoying guy who knows it all. Literally. We would suggest you pay close attention to his messages, so you can understand truly the game and pull out the maximum out of it!

Did we mention we have pets? Yeah. Cats.. We have plants too, but they're not that important, they just give us Oxygen. Just kidding. We don't want to reveal everything and spoil the fun. Download the game and see for yourself what Crypto Idle Miner is about.

Now we are getting to the point of this thread.
We have leagues. Leagues as, "HA, HA, I'm higher rank than you!", leagues.
Compete with your friends, siblings and not only, and show them who's the boss.
Climb the ranks and EARN TOKENS. We will have our own token, which will reward you, based on your performance.
The higher the rank of your account, the bigger the chunk we reward you.
If you need more information about the leaderboard and the token, please visit our medium's page and have a look:

https://medium.com/@horagames/leaderboard-and-hora-token-distribution-system-in-crypto-idle-miner-2fb0bac6498a

Meet our avatars. I am really hoping you don't expect me name them all. We have more avatars, but they were a bit shy so we didn't bother changing their mind to add them in the image above.

Ahhh, the prestige mode. The GOD mode. Reset your building, keep all the cash and bonuses you got, but lose all your mining rigs.
You must be seriously crazy to do this, just to benefit x10-20 faster progress in game per building prestige. Like, what are those people having in their mind when clicking the prestige button?!
This feature is dope. Seriously. One prestige per day, keeps the doctor away.

Meet the suits. They are the white collars, controlling your operation. They are your managers. They listen to you and act accordingly.
Remember that old boss of yours that you didn't like? It's payback time.

This guy. Oh. My. God. THIS. GUY. All he does is research, drink coffee and sleeps.
He's your 2nd best friend in game, after can head. He will help you evolve and speed up your progress through researching new things.

Ladies, you are an important part of our lives. We don't show it enough through our everyday life, but here's one for you.
There are more avatars, of both genders ( Biological genders.. Calm down, SJW's!), and also, we have given a bigger emphasis on ethnicity and skin color.

This is your trading manager. He helps you after you unlock our coin "pump" (bonus) game.

This guy, works for the guy above. He's a trader.

Thank you for taking the time reading this message and we hope you enjoyed reading this post.

DOWNLOAD LINK

If you aren't interested about our company's contact information, and other business related things, you don't have to read below this message.

Website: https://cryptoidleminer.com (Please keep in mind. The website you currently see is under construction. A new version will be released and this message will be removed.)
Discord: http://discord.cryptoidleminer.com (This is where we are the most active currently)
Telegram: http://telegram.cryptoidleminer.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptoidleminer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptoidleminergame
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cryptoidleminer
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoIdleMiner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:24:19 PM

wachting
RandomKull

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

excited for launch! definitely interresting Smiley
horagames (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:19:04 PM

Cheers guys, thank you for the support!

We will do our best to keep you updated regularly with project and info updates here. All relevant info will be shared here as well, in the mean time feel free to check our website, and of course if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Smiley

Have a great day!

horagames (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Hello everyone!  Smiley

We have created Beta sign up form! Those who participate in this will enter our pool as potential Beta testers for our game and will have exclusivity to be among the first who will play Crypto Idle Miner! We will pick couple of hundreds from this list, so feel free to join us and hopefully you'll get picked! Smiley

This is the link to the form:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeu2HA9Wj0QyYy6RFXGhLwab8F49jk0rv6VsdmVNhPWk2HZXw/viewform?usp=sf_link

All the best!

horagames (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

Hi guys! Smiley

We have launched our Discord and we would love to invite all of you to join us there as well! News, updates and everything relevant will be posted there also. This is the link: https://discord.gg/UQAehKR

Once again, thank you and talk to you soon! Smiley

All the best!

horagames (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:23:26 PM

We have updated our topic

chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:49:48 PM

is it paying ?
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:29:35 PM

Just popping to give my support for this game.
I found out about it somewhere in late summer of last year, and I got hooked in their beta.

This project is probably one of the best crypto games that the scene has seen until now.

I'll be glad to help as much as I can through my projects.

Good luck guys.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:08:21 PM

I knew about this game since the beginning when you took beta teters in. I amdisapointed to find there is no actualy crypto in the game its just game currency without value. I was really looking forawrd to something unique and a long term "build em up" generator game. How come did you decide not to go the crypto route? That was the entire point to this whole project. Also, change the title is very misleading. Looks like it is dead here though so I do not expect a reply.

millerfilm

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 05:02:53 AM

Cool game! I am enjoying it.
Gammon714

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:10:25 PM

I have played Crypto Idle Miner for two weeks, I made it to diamond league.   Is there a schedule of how much experience points one gets for doing certain tasks on the miner game?  I get 1 exp. sometimes and at others I get 7 exp..   would like to know what I need to do to progress faster.   Also, I have read that exp is only given when you reach the prestige level money of the previously prestiged building.  Does that mean if all my buildings have prestiged I won't earn exp. until one or all of my buildings reach that level again?    if so, should I not prestige at least one building so that I am earning experience points during the time that I am accumulating currency in another building?   Hope that is understandable.

Thanks.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:03:00 PM

iam always in gold league i dont really get this is it better or worst diamond league XD
And your app is havey battery consumer XD
But very nice game to waste some time .

regards
chuchu1637

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:38:15 AM

in fact,  I earn much from this game with diamonds league
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 03:24:55 PM

Nice game. Very cool that you can win tokens. When will your own token be out and how often will it be rewarded? Are there rounds? If I start now will it be to my advantage?
If I rank well now will I get tokens or will you first announce it? Where are you? We need some active devs to help answer these questions.

The link doesn't work btw

Allecs

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 03:48:31 PM

great job admin .. and still paying ..
wildinblue

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:43:13 AM

I wrote a few tips about the game here that might help you if you are a beginner and find it hard to level up.

https://www.publish0x.com/eat-sleep-hodl-repeat/how-earn-more-crypto-idle-miner-xxyglx
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 03:26:01 PM

What is the Eather address for the tokens?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 11:34:46 AM

I tried to withdraw some HORA tokens to my TronLink wallet app, but I'm waiting over 24h and there is still no transaction confirmed...
How long does it take to withdraw the HORA tokens?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: