Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: As honest as i can be.  (Read 674 times)
Abitcoinfuture (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:14:32 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 06:43:07 PM by tysat

Mod note:
This forum doesn't exist for begging

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Colin Miner

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 08:18:42 PM

Without the donations I will not be able to become an effective member of the bitcoin community.  
This is not true. You do yourself a disservice.

You don't need bitcoins to talk to friends and explain bitcoin, or visit ebay (via paypal) and add to the blockchain with some hardware.

Holding bitcoins isn't really helping the community. How about writing something useful about the subject rather than just asking for a donation?

FREE Namecoins (NMC), Devcoins (DVC) and IxCoins (iXC) while you mine Bitcoins (BTC) on the pool, in the cloud or both. Free to join, click here to Sign Up and mine your free coins.
Cheap VPS Hosting here or budget conscious Free cPanel hosting here. Buy BTC the safe and easy way at Localbitcoins.com (US and UK).
 "I'm no longer as confident as I was this morning." - xkeyscore89.  My Addie.cc.
more Free: BTC, LTC, FTC, TIPS, WDC, EAC & IFC
EBF

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:25:09 PM

"Like most people I come from middle america"

Ha ha, do you think most people come from America? Typical deluded yank doesn't realise there is a whole big world full of people outside America, and most of us are not trying to get in either. Most of us are trying to keep American influence as far away as we can. The "Land of the free" is the most oppressed nation on this planet, but you lot are too thick to realise that.
Ritual

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:43:59 PM

Christ almighty.

Maybe I am in a bad mood tonight, but if I wasn't before I surely am now.

"Most" of us from middle America? Not by a long shot. You septics never do get it into your heads that you only comprise 5% of the world, and of the 95% remaining, it's an insult to be called "American" in alot of places. In some places, it can get you killed!

You never had an opportunity to earn more?? And yet you are "candid" (oh hey thanks) about your "mildly higher IQ".... I tell you, the online IQ tests have alot to answer for. Yeah, it's your superior IQ that's holding you back in this world of dumbasses, right?

You have a 5 year old daughter, and you lose sleep over bloody BITCOINS? I have a 3 year old daughter. I lose sleep if I can't pay the bills and think she might be sleeping cold, or if I'm skint and don't have cash to buy good meat or a new toy for her.

Your research methods are clearly narrow-minded AND closed-minded, because you focus on only the biggest currency. Sure, you might need 10K to get into that if you want to mine (i.e. gamble) but there are LOTS of other bright prospects, some of which require nothing more than a mid-range CPU. If you wanted to punt a few dollars, build a GPU rig and mine alt-cryptos and trade them.

You're not simply in it for the financial income, because Bitcoin will bring us all closer together???

Dude, this is not a religion. It's not a cult either, even if it has all the symptoms of one Smiley (I say this affectionately, I'm at least as bad as any 10 fanatics you care to point out). Bitcoin miners/traders (with the exception of a small few, I am sure) are not meeting up to share group hugs and descend on liquor stores to force them to adopt. Your view is ... out of perspective.

And yeah, if someone loans you 12 BTC (TWELVE GRAND), you'll surely not forget. That person will live on in your memory forever as "the idiot who handed over 12 grand based on a wonderful dirge I posted on a public forum.". *gasp* But you have given up your anonymity, right??? After all, you're CHRIS! From MIDDLE AMERICA!! Surely a unique combo, and as easy to track down as a large zit on a small arse? Right?

Yeesh.

Bleh.

Argh.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
Colin Miner

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 08:47:16 PM

Christ almighty.

Maybe I am in a bad mood tonight, but if I wasn't before I surely am now.

Argh.
Yeah, but feeding the trolls is a great way to let off steam  Smiley

FREE Namecoins (NMC), Devcoins (DVC) and IxCoins (iXC) while you mine Bitcoins (BTC) on the pool, in the cloud or both. Free to join, click here to Sign Up and mine your free coins.
Cheap VPS Hosting here or budget conscious Free cPanel hosting here. Buy BTC the safe and easy way at Localbitcoins.com (US and UK).
 "I'm no longer as confident as I was this morning." - xkeyscore89.  My Addie.cc.
Ritual

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:52:45 PM

It's true. I feel bloody wonderful now Tongue

Rit.

PS: I do actually feel a bit cruel, but you know what, after you read your 500th begging thread, it gets OLD.

Newbie oriented mining site - http://cryptoexperiment.wordpress.com/ --- Free BTC - http://freebitco.in/?r=231531
Colin Miner

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 02:49:29 PM

i do not mind being your punching bag.
Thank you, its appreciated.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: