Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is so many coins which one is best to mine and keep  (Read 1593 times)
Armando

Activity: 870
Merit: 500

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:20:20 AM

Guess coinye is still easy to mine and might hit the market any day now.

+1, also it's still a good buy - current price is low, but when it'll hit exchanges, it will be few times higher at least
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 02:30:00 AM

get yourself a few DMD we have lots of plans for it, a commercial made by the same company that did trustico's commercial it will be used on youtube and possibly a tv channel plus DMD will have 3 teams

+ System Integration team: develop third party application plugins, libraries
+ Core team: maintain DMD wallet and block chain
+ Business promotion team: contact merchants, forum owners, website owners, game developers to promote DMD
They are PHP, Python, NodeJS, Java, C++ experts who have a deep knowledge on Bitcoin, PeerCoin source code. As a result, Diamond is an excellent combination of the best features that can be found in PoW coin (in Bitcoin) and PoS (in PeerCoin). It is an ultra-fast, ultra-secure, much more energy efficient, feature rich, very business friendly cryptocurrency that is driven by a strong development team and ever-growing community
Many people including me believe that the future of Diamond can be found outside of this forum. It is great to see Diamond is accepted as a currency for donation, rewards in forums, woman-oriented e-commerce sites (fashion, woman clothing, jewelry stores ...), Q&A sites like StackOverFlow, Quora, ExpertExchange ... and games. It is great to see Joomla, Drupal, the most important CMS in the world, osCommerce, Magento, the most important shopping cart framework in the world have Diamond-aware plugins. It is great to see iOS developer, Android developers use Diamond wallet as an activation engine and payment gateway. Game industry is big. I love games. Many people love games. Many people is willing to pay for games or in-game items but they find uncomfortable when game providers ask them for Visa or MasterCard. I believe that small and medium game developers love Diamond because it has all the feature of Bitcoin and PeerCoin and a gamer-friendly name. Moreover, it is much faster. Gamers love high speed things. They will love Diamond because of its fast transaction. It is a conventional wisdom that many gamers can mine Diamond and exchange it with each other. They love what they can control. Also, I believe that third party developers, payment gateway services and libraries that integrate Diamond with games, e-commerce engines and forums/CMS (PHPBB, VBulletin ...) will open up a new developer ecosystem which drives Diamond forward.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:59:22 PM

get yourself a few DMD we have lots of plans for it, a commercial made by the same company that did trustico's commercial it will be used on youtube and possibly a tv channel plus DMD will have 3 teams

+ Business promotion team: contact merchants, forum owners, website owners, game developers to promote DMD
They are PHP, Python, NodeJS, Java, C++ experts who have a deep knowledge on Bitcoin, PeerCoin source code. As a result, Diamond is an excellent combination of the best features that can be found in PoW coin (in Bitcoin) and PoS (in PeerCoin). It is an ultra-fast, ultra-secure, much more energy efficient, feature rich, very business friendly cryptocurrency that is driven by a strong development team and ever-growing community
Many people including me believe that the future of Diamond can be found outside of this forum. It is great to see Diamond is accepted as a currency for donation, rewards in forums, woman-oriented e-commerce sites (fashion, woman clothing, jewelry stores ...), Q&A sites like StackOverFlow, Quora, ExpertExchange ... and games. It is great to see Joomla, Drupal, the most important CMS in the world, osCommerce, Magento, the most important shopping cart framework in the world have Diamond-aware plugins. It is great to see iOS developer, Android developers use Diamond wallet as an activation engine and payment gateway. Game industry is big. I love games. Many people love games. Many people is willing to pay for games or in-game items but they find uncomfortable when game providers ask them for Visa or MasterCard. I believe that small and medium game developers love Diamond because it has all the feature of Bitcoin and PeerCoin and a gamer-friendly name. Moreover, it is much faster. Gamers love high speed things. They will love Diamond because of its fast transaction. It is a conventional wisdom that many gamers can mine Diamond and exchange it with each other. They love what they can control. Also, I believe that third party developers, payment gateway services and libraries that integrate Diamond with games, e-commerce engines and forums/CMS (PHPBB, VBulletin ...) will open up a new developer ecosystem which drives Diamond forward.

Sounds like a lot of hot air to me. What are you or the devs doing to actually make this happen or adopted in the way you hope
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:50:10 AM

1) Worldcoin:
- great development team (check http://worldcoinfoundation.org/en)
- building an exchange --> decoupling from bitcoin: check: https://scharmbeck.com/
- superfast transaction speed (30 seconds): check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv_hkKj39AE
- not too much inflation --> 256 milion coins --> same ratio to bitcoin as ratio silver to gold
- constant high network hashrate --> people believe this coin has a future and keep mining it
- was already on cnbc --> pretty positive about it, even mentioned more than litecoin  Grin : check: http://www.msnbc.com/the-cycle/watch/cashing-in-on-bitcoin-111318083837
2) Dogecoin:
- very good community
- great hype

just my 2 cents,

greetings

Now WorldCoin has another nice feature:
https://twitter.com/wdcfoundation/status/423177647028326400

very good for fast implementation by merchants... this coin should do well...

greetings
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:00:30 AM

Hi everyone, there is so many coins on the market. Any recommendations?

This is easy! Goldcoin (GLD) is the best new digital currency to mine and hold!  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy
aysyr

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:04:28 AM

Long term? I would suggest Gridcoin. You can find out more information about it here at an info site I made for it www.gridcoinnetwork.com

It's a coin that aims to help beneficial research via BOINC by requiring BOINC to be running while mining for optimal rewards. Also the dev is going to implement a "scrypt-sleep" where you can opt to have your GPU mine only half the time and the other half run BOINC projects - needless to say that those who opt to run scrypt-sleep are better rewarded.

Trade at C-Cex, my favorite exchange!          Aysyr Reputation Thread
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:26:12 AM

Long term? I would suggest Gridcoin. You can find out more information about it here at an info site I made for it www.gridcoinnetwork.com

It's a coin that aims to help beneficial research via BOINC by requiring BOINC to be running while mining for optimal rewards. Also the dev is going to implement a "scrypt-sleep" where you can opt to have your GPU mine only half the time and the other half run BOINC projects - needless to say that those who opt to run scrypt-sleep are better rewarded.

I haven't tried it yet, but +1 for a coin that actually benefits mankind than just a means to aqquire wealth.

Right now I'm mining Klondike Coin. Nice and steady coin. Low total supply, difficulty is still low, and a dedicated group of investors. Forget hyped pump and dumps. They have no long term value.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
wait

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:40:23 AM

I would recommend Xivra !

Very quiet crypto at the moment but with great potential in the next 2 years.
BTCvFiat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:04:11 AM

Mine a bit of everything, the earlier the better.

Mining:
While everyone so far has provided some good tips; ultimately for me I prefer to spread my hash as far and wide as I can. 'Drive by mining' as I call it (get in, mine some asap, get out and sell asap), which has netted me some winners (TIPS before the price plummeted) and losers (a few not on an exchange I won't name for the remote possibility that does change).

Ultimately this has paid off better for me so far (past performance does not equal future performance) than me trying to mine the more established coins (imo: LTC, WDC, BTC obviously, and a few others not on the top of the mind at time of post) with a single GPU when you factor in total network hashrates and mining difficulty on such coins.

Speculation/Investing (holding):
Everyone has their flavors, mine naturally has Bitcoin in the mix.
I won't list what ones I think are the best options but instead suggest you take the time to look at what is behind the name of the coin (active dev team, what features do they bring to the table, past coin dramas and how well they handled it, crash recovery if that occurs, etc.) and hang onto (or if possible even mine) a few of the coins you think are worth your while.

Remember also to always re-evaluate your holdings (new feature added, something removed or just feel the coin is losing out altogether [market sentiment is more important in crypto coins as some ride on meme's that may collapse at any moment] ) and don't invest too heavily in one coin (cryptos are still in their infancy, the digital Gold rush in the wild west).

In short; read everything and don't blindly grasp onto the first coin names you hear/read else you end up like those that do the same thing in the stock markets.

Tips? Reply/PM or send coins to:
BTC: 17hVfLh3AUWWqxzo2UeVDmevntSfpc2wqB - LTC: LTbyb2dPBsPMbs1sXT5db1wainGuJ61xSV - WDC: WjEvTJtj5QGNHzXSJCJLcRYJeHzaRhRGtM
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 02:08:53 AM

Sounds like a lot of hot air to me. What are you or the devs doing to actually make this happen or adopted in the way you hope
lots happening, don't buy any but, more for me.....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: