Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lurker de-lurking  (Read 593 times)
rustyn (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:46:41 PM

Hello all,

Finally made an account instead of lurking so that I can become a bit more engaged in the community. Been knocking about for a year now and run a little company in the UK that accepts crypto-currencies for gift cards. Very interested in increasing the liquidity of bitcoin and as passionate as the next person (read that as talking people's ears off about bitcoin until they cave in and get on board).

So, HELLO!  Grin
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:12:21 PM

Hello all,

Finally made an account instead of lurking so that I can become a bit more engaged in the community. Been knocking about for a year now and run a little company in the UK that accepts crypto-currencies for gift cards. Very interested in increasing the liquidity of bitcoin and as passionate as the next person (read that as talking people's ears off about bitcoin until they cave in and get on board).

So, HELLO!  Grin

What company is that and what cards do you offer?
hotwired007

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:14:15 PM

Hmmm - if you're in the UK feel free to get yourself signed up on ukminers.co.uk - there are quite a few people on there who would be interested in that Wink

This account was hacked & possibly sold during the period of August 1st and October 24th 2017.
Anything done or said in this period wasnt me.
Many thanks to Cyrus for his help restoring access to my account.
rustyn (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:22:32 PM

I'll send you guys a PM for now as I don't want to be seen as just signing up to splash the business about and in the future I will make a solid post about it anyway, but thanks for the interest!

We are currently offering Amazon.co.uk gift cards and will be rolling out v2 of the site in the next couple of weeks starting out with Apple (store and iTunes), Xbox (subs and gift cards) and Playstation (subs and prepaid cards). We will be accepting bitcoin, litecoin and peercoin to begin with too.

And I'll take a peek at ukminers too Smiley
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:17:29 PM

I'll send you guys a PM for now as I don't want to be seen as just signing up to splash the business about and in the future I will make a solid post about it anyway, but thanks for the interest!

We are currently offering Amazon.co.uk gift cards and will be rolling out v2 of the site in the next couple of weeks starting out with Apple (store and iTunes), Xbox (subs and gift cards) and Playstation (subs and prepaid cards). We will be accepting bitcoin, litecoin and peercoin to begin with too.

And I'll take a peek at ukminers too Smiley

Make sure to post about it in the services section here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: