Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm selling some photos as desktop background for a small fee  (Read 160 times)
crisdean (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

Hi all,

I need to raise some money and thought that I could sell some of my photos as digital prints or desktop wallpapers. Whatever you prefer. My link is https://christianheld.shootproof.com/

I've got plenty of more photos and would appreciate if you have a look at some of them. For payment I'd find someone for escrow as I want you to enjoy the photos without fearing that I'm a scammer.

Let me know.

Much love

Chris
xx
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

Hi, those are some nice pictures man. I loved the sunset at desert pic - really awesome. If you are not aware already about this site Selly, you can easily sell your digital products. It ll be easy for people who are looking to buy as soon as they seem them.

Most of the sellers in this forum use that site, also one called rocketr

Goodluck

p.s. please send me the price of that desert sunset pic
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 6426

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

Hi all,

I need to raise some money and thought that I could sell some of my photos as digital prints or desktop wallpapers. Whatever you prefer. My link is https://christianheld.shootproof.com/

I've got plenty of more photos and would appreciate if you have a look at some of them. For payment I'd find someone for escrow as I want you to enjoy the photos without fearing that I'm a scammer.

Let me know.

Much love

Chris
xx

Just to let you know, people can easily download those pictures without paying you, you should look for a way to protect them.
I searched on google for similar images and i could not find anything like yours which means you are legit Cheesy. not simply stealing them from some else.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crisdean (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:02:07 PM

Hi all,

Let me know.

Much love

Chris
xx

Just to let you know, people can easily download those pictures without paying you, you should look for a way to protect them.
I searched on google for similar images and i could not find anything like yours which means you are legit Cheesy. not simply stealing them from some else.

Hey thanks yes I'm no scam artist some of my photos.

Hi, those are some nice pictures man. I loved the sunset at desert pic - really awesome. If you are not aware already about this site Selly, you can easily sell your digital products. It ll be easy for people who are looking to buy as soon as they seem them.

Most of the sellers in this forum use that site, also one called rocketr

Goodluck

p.s. please send me the price of that desert sunset pic

Thanks man! Love to hear that. I'm not aware of the sites so will check them out. You mean the sun over the dunes yes? Let me know if you want it as print or what size and I'll let you know the price
crisdean (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:59:40 PM

Let me know, how much I will pay for one picture?

For a 15x10 photo without the frame you'd pay £30 in BTC. This would be only the full res file as download

As a background in full HD £7
crisdean (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:03:38 AM

Update. £3 for a background unique non on the internet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: