Print  
Author Topic: 42coin  (Read 3893 times)
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:37:29 PM

My bitcoin wallet is in separate folder. Litecoin too.

Ah. Probably best keeping them on a different computer to be honest.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:41:15 PM

Do you have one folder for good coins and another for crapcoins? lol.
hasar

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:47:37 PM

Haha. Just easy to navigate. I can't call them crapcoins. Cause I don't know what would be the price of them after one year. It's my second month in crypto world. I imagine one year ago litecoin and peercoin looked like a crap.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:49:46 PM

Haha. Just easy to navigate. I can't call them crapcoins. Cause I don't know what would be the price of them after one year.

Will be zero probably when the miners fuck off, but I hope it pays off for you. I'd sell most of em or swap em for BTC when/if they hit a decent price. Hodl for too long and you might loose out.
hasar

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:50:46 PM

Just checked. One year ago LTC was 50 cents.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
yatsey87

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:57:57 PM

You can't compare BTC & LTC to all these dime-a-dozen coins that come out daily.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:00:13 PM

You can't compare BTC & LTC to all these dime-a-dozen coins that come out daily.

This is true, and you can't expect coins to rise as much this year as they did last.
yatsey87

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:01:18 PM

This is true, and you can't expect coins to rise as much this year as they did last.

And I also think LTC is over-priced/valued too.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:02:35 PM

It's only because it's essentially just the second best thing to BTC. The price also only ever rises and falls with Bitcoins value.
yatsey87

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:06:06 PM

It's only because it's essentially just the second best thing to BTC. The price also only ever rises and falls with Bitcoins value.

That's because the value is mostly pegged to BTC and has a knock on effect.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:08:09 PM

Yeah I know. I do think Litecoin could become a decent currency by itself, but they need to get some merchants willing to deal with it. Bitcoin has the brand and Litecoin is just the cheaper tasteless alternative at the moment.
yatsey87

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:09:33 PM

Yeah I know. I do think Litecoin could become a decent currency by itself, but they need to get some merchants willing to deal with it. Bitcoin has the brand and Litecoin is just the cheaper tasteless alternative at the moment.

Lol, a brand for people with no taste and too cheap to buy the best  Cheesy.
CaptainBeck

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:33:08 PM

What happens once all the coins have been found??? How long will that take??? Would most the miners stop mining this coin??

There will still be miners fees, but most miners will leave. It's a simple pump and dump.

Surely then since its script you could just kill the coin off with some big farm, because unless your holding coin you have no great reason to mine/maintain the block for the small miners fee.

How quickly will the 42 coins be found??
yatsey87

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:37:52 PM

What happens once all the coins have been found??? How long will that take??? Would most the miners stop mining this coin??

There will still be miners fees, but most miners will leave. It's a simple pump and dump.

Surely then since its script you could just kill the coin off with some big farm, because unless your holding coin you have no great reason to mine/maintain the block for the small miners fee.

Probably best to check the 42 coin thread.
CaptainBeck

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:52:35 PM

Dont really want the Devs view on the coin because they will defend it to death. Much prefer to hear what you guys think.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:54:22 PM

Dont really want the Devs view on the coin because they will defend it to death. Much prefer to hear what you guys think.

That's true, but there must be some facts or info to be found on the specifics. Maybe start a Is 42coin a scam thread? and see what happens? lol/
CaptainBeck

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:03:00 PM

That's true, but there must be some facts or info to be found on the specifics. Maybe start a Is 42coin a scam thread? and see what happens? lol/

Yup, lets see how many death threats i get from devs and true fans.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:06:07 PM

Lol YOUR JUST JELOUS BECAUSE YOU HAVENT GOT ANY COINS AND ARE NOT A MILLIONAIRES LIKE US.  Grin

I cannot wait till the price crashes to its true value and there'll be hundreds of newbs crying how they put all their money or other coins into it.
CaptainBeck

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:09:39 PM

Lol YOUR JUST JELOUS BECAUSE YOU HAVENT GOT ANY COINS AND ARE NOT A MILLIONAIRES LIKE US.  Grin

I cannot wait till the price crashes to its true value and there'll be hundreds of newbs crying how they put all their money or other coins into it.

How much you holding???

Hmmmmmm jealous completely of a coin that will crash so hard soon.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:01:03 PM

How much you holding???

Hmmmmmm jealous completely of a coin that will crash so hard soon.

Why would I be holding any of this or any other crapcoin? lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: