Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for dev to create a new altcoin. A serious and useful one. NO P&D shit!  (Read 397 times)
luck5 (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:03:16 PM

First of all, sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

Then I think i should start the topic pointing out that i'm not gonna earn money on it, this will be a non-profit project, so the dev should agree to do the work upon a later bounty reward

I'm looking for serious and trustworthy people, as i wrote in the title no pump and dump shit here.

So briefly the idea is to make a coin which first purpose is donation, periodically to notable organizations such as Greenpeace, Save the Children, Emergency, Unicef, World Food Programme etc. and occasionally in case of big disasters (typhoons, tsunamis etc)

I have the whole idea clear in my mind, but unfortunately i can't code. All the details will be discussed privately

I'm sure that this project could have a great return on image for the whole cryptocurrency community, so i hope i can find someone willing to collaborate

Let me know,
Thanks

p.s. if some good soul would like to translate this in proper english, that would be highly appreciated Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: