Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Report: bitcoincloudhashing.com  (Read 12204 times)
kreghx

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:34:16 PM

Got scammed as well for 6.05 btc. I am glad I did not sent more. Thanks guys for the warning. I have submitted form to FBI https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Please keep posts on any updates.

What is the best and legit cloud hashing anyone can suggest?

What was the Bitcoin adress you've sent it to?
aleyman

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:03:02 PM

The bitcoin wallet changes with every order. They ask you to pay in bitcoins within an hour of placing your order.

Initially I could not get the full amount with an hour, so my first order was cancelled. Shortly after, I was able to get the full amount and I placed a second order and paid the full amount within the hour. The wallet for the second order was different from the first one. Hope this helps!

It looks like Google temporarily took them of Adsense but they're back up now. I hope we can find a way to permanently shut them down.
kreghx

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:40:55 PM

The bitcoin wallet changes with every order. They ask you to pay in bitcoins within an hour of placing your order.

Initially I could not get the full amount with an hour, so my first order was cancelled. Shortly after, I was able to get the full amount and I placed a second order and paid the full amount within the hour. The wallet for the second order was different from the first one. Hope this helps!

It looks like Google temporarily took them of Adsense but they're back up now. I hope we can find a way to permanently shut them down.

Hello,

They always go to the same adress with their payment system
aleyman

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:16:33 AM

I paid 7.399 bitcoins to this address

18ep4hB7GZJToyxdSJs3bnNtM2Kbu1rE6a

My initial order which was cancelled because I could not pay within the hour had the following wallet address

1LSEE67JMi9ebN1nWonhiiXCp8RvCkPPDp
freax

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:17:53 PM

I've reported to google as well. what a scandal!
thanks to this thread I still have my bitcoin!
aleyman

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:05:22 PM

Highbitcoin LLC have taken down their website warning against bitcoincloudhasing

https://highbitcoin.com/beware-of-the-fraudulent-websites/

bitcoincloudhasing are still giving the correspondence address of Highbitcoin LLC (1999 W Bascom Avenue Campbell, CA 95008)

I just find it really suspicious and it feels like Highbitcoin LLC are in on the scam.

aleyman

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:02:25 PM

They have changed their web address to

www.bitcoinhashingcloud.com/‎

to avoid being caught out by other gullible customers
folsolutions

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:22:32 PM

Got scammed as well for 6.05 btc. I am glad I did not sent more. Thanks guys for the warning. I have submitted form to FBI https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Please keep posts on any updates.

What is the best and legit cloud hashing anyone can suggest?

What was the Bitcoin adress you've sent it to?
I sent it to: 1PL91QdosGU5ieXCgVHfCckJKgx9QGjd6Q Did any body get any news or updates, as it seems like their website still on?
bkminer

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:16:21 AM

With all the abuse reports it seems Google doesn't care, bitcoinhashingcloud.com is advertised all over Google....
NastyDiaper

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:54:41 PM

Thanks so much for this discussion that bitcoinhashingcloud.com is a scam.  

Top billing on google and a very convincing site almost fooled me. I was close to sending 5btc.  

I have come to trust top-billing for adsense over any decent duration provides some degree of trust.  No more.
Thanks again and I'll report even though it seems reading above they do not care.

--
I think I'll go w/ a butterfly 300GH rig vs. cloud.  I'll probably lose out to preorder delays and difficulty in then end but... I want in the game.
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:04:33 PM

i no understand.
why you give more $10,000 to any website on internet ?? minimum use paypal or visa card. if they no accept you no it scam. every company even where i live take visa!

+1

I too totally can't understand why people throw money at random like this...

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
highbit

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:07:57 AM

It is mid-march and really unfortunate that the scam site continues to exist and continues to advertise heavily on Google. Wonder why Google is not heeding all the complaints and allows this website to be found. 

From our side, we've registered a police case in the city of Campbell and had a large banner on our website (highbitcoin.com) clarifying that we are not the same company. Unfortunately, these guys are really cunning, since they have a very legitimate looking website, with a Service Level Agreement and they use two legitimate addresses from two different companies to ensure that a basic Google map search will work:

1. Home Page lists HighBitCoin LLC's business registration address in Campbell
2. Terms and Conditions lists another company's real address in Redwood City (Equinix) to send mail to

We are looking into taking more aggressive action with the help of our lawyers after we received two customer emails recently about the same issue. One customer was very irate that he had lost 10BTC to these scam artists. I explained to him that we were both victims: HighBitCoin's identity is stolen and it affects our credibility when we are associated with these scammers, while customers continue to lose BTC and blame us thinking we are operating both sites.

I'm new to the Bitcoin community and to my role at HighBitCoin, so this forum has been invaluable to me as I come up to speed. From my years as a management consultant, one thing I do know is that trust takes a long time to build and only one misstep to be broken forever. So for those interested in Cloud Mining services, rather than give you some marketing stuff, let me say that we are looking into it, but we do not have anything to offer at this time. I'd suggest doing your own due diligence while we do ours: research providers here before putting down your BTC or entering into any contract. Definitely read some of the threads that raise some questions about the potential ROI involved in cloud mining and ...hope that BTC stays above $700

thanks
Prakash Aditham
Director of Product Marketing
HighBitCoin LLC

kvnhu

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:37:50 PM

Holy sh*t, I'm also f*cked, I paid BTC8 to this web site two days ago and still waiting for the login information...sent several emails already, thought was due to weekends delays.
until I see this thread, why this f*cking site still exists? I felt like a dummy today.

I've submit to FBI as well: https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Report to Google? don't kidding me, Google doesn't care about it.
kvnhu

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:15:55 AM

any one want to be united to shut those guys down?
kvnhu

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:05:21 PM

I too was scammed for a 1 T/hs contract... Arrgg.

I had a phone conversation with the group for over 30 mins, they won my trust. Amazing that Google is still running adds for this group; profiting with their adverts off this too.

I talked with the local police; they made a visit to the physical address. Which exists; and I guess they have a lease for another couple months. So hopefully, the police or FBI will do their work and find the parties involved.

-Colorado.

Colorado, any news?
kvnhu

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:12:32 PM

I paid 7.399 bitcoins to this address

18ep4hB7GZJToyxdSJs3bnNtM2Kbu1rE6a

My initial order which was cancelled because I could not pay within the hour had the following wallet address

1LSEE67JMi9ebN1nWonhiiXCp8RvCkPPDp

1Dq1DLaNwVmjknh9XH95jutAK9yQr7Zqxh is the address I paid to, so it's dynamic.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:40:42 PM

Not sure why you guys would think Google would be your savior.

However, this site is using an old version of wordpress, woocommerce, and yoast. Maybe the route to retribution runs through a town called 'hackthatshit'.
kvnhu

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:12:26 PM

Any new victims want to join the Google Group I created?
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:42:28 PM

Yep, Scam! I was speaking to their customer support for a few minutes. Asked them if they could explain the complaints in this thread and a few seconds later the chat window vanished (Customer Support Ban)

kvnhu

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:02:23 PM

Yep, Scam! I was speaking to their customer support for a few minutes. Asked them if they could explain the complaints in this thread and a few seconds later the chat window vanished (Customer Support Ban)

you shouldn't let him know this thread, instead you should try to get as much as possible his information for FBI's investigation.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: