Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dream  (Read 880 times)
cheeseburger123 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:29:43 PM

bitdream    since bitcoin appeared, hundreds of thousands people have the fortune dream in the mine.:-P
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:45:02 PM

bitdream    since bitcoin appeared, hundreds of thousands people have the fortune dream in the mine.:-P

Are you pitching for a movie? That's how it came across to me Grin

You're right though, Bitcoin presents a great opportunity. Those who got in really early and somehow managed to hold/trade sensibly will be huge winners in time, the past year or so has been the golden time for the rich to get richer and the average folk to make some coin of their own.

Welcome to the community!

captain-007

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:09:37 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 12:55:44 AM by tysat

Cheesy I am new to bitcoin. I don't feel I have missed the gravy train I believe this is just the beginning. The early adaptors deserve praise and their coins as they have helped evolve the programme so as we find it today. only 0.1 per cent of www users use bitecoin so you do the maths. The future only knows. I am excited to have come across it now. I try and tell friends about it but not many people listen. when it is eventually mainstream well be the smilers. im no geek myself but recently have become interested in online stuff. Once you pop you cant stop.
If you want to donate a little to me please do. Thanks in advance
MOD NOTE:
Address removed, don't ask on the forums here... we don't like begging

Don't ask you don't get..  Grin
mafalba12

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:21:40 AM

Hi there,

im newbie here and to crptocurrencies. i hope on financing my big flowery garden and Little house in the middle with my infinitecoins- Roll Eyes
yeah, im probably right here to learn a lttle about crytos but my dream lives on.

see ya
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:23:41 AM

Cheesy I am new to bitcoin. I don't feel I have missed the gravy train I believe this is just the beginning. The early adaptors deserve praise and their coins as they have helped evolve the programme so as we find it today. only 0.1 per cent of www users use bitecoin so you do the maths. The future only knows. I am excited to have come across it now. I try and tell friends about it but not many people listen. when it is eventually mainstream well be the smilers. im no geek myself but recently have become interested in online stuff. Once you pop you cant stop.

Oh I agree with you, the public know not of Bitcoin, it is just a word that they hear on occasion, if they pay attention to the news. But with the help of innovations and media, it can become a real force in some capacity.

Imagine even conceiving the idea that a business like Overstock would accept payments in Bitcoin only a year ago would have been a huge leap, and this is just the beginning.

Tip: place your BTC address in your signature - if people wish to contribute then they know where to send Smiley

captain-007

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:10:23 AM

Thanks for the advice. Hopefully over time I will learn the use of computing a lot better. Up until two months ago excel, word and basic internet search was all I did. Now with no work for past few weeks I have been spending every waking hour researching crypto currencies. Theres so much to learn.
Bitcoin maybe litcoin. that's all im interested in I don't play online gaming so wont ever want to swap dogcoin for dog food. Wink
Any extra info you think I could benefit from please share
Also can I mine litecoin with just  my windows 7 Packard bell or would I be better just trading/buying as I don't have any knowledge of hashes and stuff to understand mining.
Plus don't want my computer slowed down for normal use just for a few coins.

meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:15:16 AM

Thanks for the advice. Hopefully over time I will learn the use of computing a lot better. Up until two months ago excel, word and basic internet search was all I did. Now with no work for past few weeks I have been spending every waking hour researching crypto currencies. Theres so much to learn.
Bitcoin maybe litcoin. that's all im interested in I don't play online gaming so wont ever want to swap dogcoin for dog food. Wink
Any extra info you think I could benefit from please share
Also can I mine litecoin with just  my windows 7 Packard bell or would I be better just trading/buying as I don't have any knowledge of hashes and stuff to understand mining.

Does your pc have a half decent up-to-date AMD GPU?
captain-007

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:19:31 AM

MOD Sorry to offend that is not my intention. I was merly asking for so I could start to understand how to cold store and build new wallets and store. Over here in uk I am promoting bitcoins a hell of a lot. I need to have a understand as am looking at bitcoins long term and not wanting to get hacked and loose everything. Sites that offer FREE BITCOINS are robbers robbing time so they profit from advertising. 0.001 GBP for 20minutes of time is slave labour.  Shocked
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:20:11 AM

Also can I mine litecoin with just  my windows 7 Packard bell or would I be better just trading/buying as I don't have any knowledge of hashes and stuff to understand mining.

I wouldn't recommend mining, not with that machine. Without knowing too much about the spec, I would say that it isn't worth it as it will lower performance for other uses. Mining Litecoin (or any Scrypt-based coin) requires decent graphics cards, or even the new ASICs that are due to be released in Quarter 2.

I would simply purchase some coins through a safe, local source and then hold onto them in a secure blockchain.info (Bitcoin) wallet, or an equivalent for Litecoin. This will allow you to have a stake in crypto while you learn more about the markets i.e. bitcoin wisdom and exchange behaviour.

Only invest what you can afford to lose, and if you do choose to try and work the markets then be well-prepared. It is as easy to lose your money as it is to gain.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:27:15 AM

my btc dream is 1 btc in 1HCuY8KrfwWBtS69iHEfryK4YqPpa9pr5S!!
captain-007

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:28:44 AM

Thankyou for advice. Was exactly what I thought within myself. I downloaded muti bit and have my wallets on my pc. instead of internet ones. Thought is best option? and I agree I used to gamble a lot and enjoy a party now just work, so a little 50 pound investment here and there is what I in tend.. Would u say stick with btc and ltc.
phazon307

Activity: 140

Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:29:06 AM

People listen really good don't they lol.

Win up $200.00 usd in bitcoins every hour.
cheeseburger123 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:36:12 AM

I wouldn't recommend mining, not with that machine. Without knowing too much about the spec, I would say that it isn't worth it as it will lower performance for other uses. Mining Litecoin (or any Scrypt-based coin) requires decent graphics cards, or even the new ASICs that are due to be released in Quarter 2.

I would simply purchase some coins through a safe, local source and then hold onto them in a secure blockchain.info (Bitcoin) wallet, or an equivalent for Litecoin. This will allow you to have a stake in crypto while you learn more about the markets i.e. bitcoin wisdom and exchange behaviour.

Only invest what you can afford to lose, and if you do choose to try and work the markets then be well-prepared. It is as easy to lose your money as it is to gain.

Thank you for your nice tip. Actually, I am brand new for BTC.I am not pitching for movies, just describe the real things. We have to admit everyone loves money whatever it's paper cash or digital chains. Hope we can get our good fortune in this huge wave. By the way , may I ask how I can add my BTC address under my signature, and someone have a BTC donation bar logo on their text, how did they make it?
soulcity

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 03:34:41 AM

Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: