Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC or NEO to touch $500 first  (Read 488 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

I think this will be litecoin. NEO is still quite a young coin that will undoubtedly reach a mark of $500, but perhaps it will be next year

I don't know if Litecoin has the potential to reach $ 500 at all. The highest price was around 360 $. And it certainly will not do it this year. The only hope for the price increase of litecoin is the growing price of bitcoin. Neo is now much cheaper, but has much better prospects for development and price growth.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

IMO, both Neo and LTC will reach $500. My vote is for Neo to touch $500 first.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

Looking forward to the current progress, ltc is going ahead but neo is not changing price so neo can surpass 500 dollars by surprise is included in year-end goals.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

neo got fair chances to touch 500 dollars before ltc the reason is neo developments are futuristic  in blockchain technology we can expect price spike for neo coin
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

According to my research, neo 500 can not see the dollar if it can reach this goal btc should be 40k dollars but there is potential of ltc.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

Which coin according to you will touch $500 first, in 2018? I think Litecoin.
LTC is an orphan dumped up by his creator. It won’t reach $500, and LTC is pump-dump coin. It can go down to 135 from 165 one day. I get disappointed at ltc.
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

I bet on Neo.
Neo is very succesful, new term is for smart contract platforms and Neo team is very succeful and their creation of ecosystem is incredible.
I am a fan of Ontology mostly, and I think Neo has an important role in platform coins more than Litecoin has in payment coins.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

I would probably go with neo because i think that people are getting tired of Charlie Lee and are starting to realise how big of manipulator he really is.Still remember his moral dilema when he had to sell ltc at 300$ because  he felt it wasnt right for him to hold ltc but was fine with it when the price was 50$
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

In my opinion we can agree that both have qualities and are sought every day so this we do not have what to discuss, in the issue of updating NEO launched detail of promises for a better future in the project structure, on the other hand Litecoin does not hold these precepts for the future. Now in the current market what counts is credibility and market time a means of proving solidity for investors, so the coin that corresponds to reach $ 500 is Litecoin in the coming months.

Teamsah165454

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

in price and face value, I think Litecoin will reach $ 500, but I am not sure Litecoin will reach $ 500 this year, for the next few years I think Litecoin and Neo will reach more than $ 500, these 2 coins have a Good future , Neo excels at a cheaper price.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

None of them is going to touch $500 during this year, so just forget about that because it is not gonna happen, neither this year, or the next one.
Maybe if the market recovers, they both can touch $200, or maybe a little bit more, but it will take some months/years.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

I think this will be litecoin. NEO is still quite a young coin that will undoubtedly reach a mark of $500, but perhaps it will be next year

I don't know if Litecoin has the potential to reach $ 500 at all. The highest price was around 360 $. And it certainly will not do it this year. The only hope for the price increase of litecoin is the growing price of bitcoin. Neo is now much cheaper, but has much better prospects for development and price growth.

I bet LTC will touch $500 firstly, NEO can't make this before LTC. NEO is a bit hyped and it was pumped artificially. It's reaching a saturation point actually.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:17:01 AM

I think neo will reach it first but maybe not this year, a lot of people are more attracted to neo and consider neo as a good investment, LTC is a good investment but the support is too weak, the price also not moving too much, LTC has been undervalued for so long and until now still no sign of getting up

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:18:30 AM

I think litecoin will reach this price first, but i am not sure if it will be this year or next year.
At neo i can well imagine it, but neo will certainly reach the price only after litecoin.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:20:48 AM

Litecoin would reach $500 first  Cool Cool Cool
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

I think litecoin will reach this price first, but i am not sure if it will be this year or next year.
At neo i can well imagine it, but neo will certainly reach the price only after litecoin.

Litecoin now are fluctuting slowly in the market so I don't think if they can reach the $500 value, but if they can touch that amount? I'm pretty sure that more investors are running and invest to that coin immediately.

None of them is going to touch $500 during this year, so just forget about that because it is not gonna happen, neither this year, or the next one.
Maybe if the market recovers, they both can touch $200, or maybe a little bit more, but it will take some months/years.

How can you sure with that speculation, maybe not this year but on the following year? who know what coins now from the altcoins family are reach $500? No one can knows what coins are climbing up to the highest.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:00:59 AM

litecoin could be earlier than neo, because now litecoit price is higher than neo but i think now neo also has good potential. I think litecoin will still be the first if viewed from various aspects.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

I would probably go with neo because i think that people are getting tired of Charlie Lee and are starting to realise how big of manipulator he really is.Still remember his moral dilema when he had to sell ltc at 300$ because  he felt it wasnt right for him to hold ltc but was fine with it when the price was 50$
You're right mate. NEO will be the first to touch the $500 price range cause LTC was lost it bullish force ever since Charlie Lee sold all his holding which I told people that it will affect LTC price while some thought it will bullish the price back then.

bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:23:04 AM

litecoin could be earlier than neo, because now litecoit price is higher than neo but i think now neo also has good potential. I think litecoin will still be the first if viewed from various aspects.

Of course, litecoin is powerful but price is more than NEO but the price of NEO will be more in the coming days. NEO block chain is very powerful and has the ability to increase the price because the development they are doing in block chain is efficient.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

Both LTC and NEO are very good projects and have great teams.  In cryptos, it is always very hard to know what coin will go to what price first or at what time. Rather than worrying about that, both these are at good bargains at current prices so buy and hold for long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: