Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk account rank upgrade??  (Read 1029 times)
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

Can anyone suggest me how could i upgrade my Bitcointalk rank? Huh

I suggest you continue posting but only post a constructive posts because it might be deleted by the moderator. Due to your post your activity will also add 14 activities but that is after two(2) weeks.  Before there is no merit we just need for our activity to reach a certain number so that we easily rank up. But it is now different. We need to have or to earn merit(s) to rank up. If our activity is already for senior but our merit is just for full member, still we are full member.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

If you will research enough on the following rules and regulations of this forum, you will be able to read about on how to rank up your account so you can be bale to earn tokens or coins in the market. You have to rank up by posting on some threads from there you will be able to earn activity per post. Your post must have quality in order to get merit which now required for your next rank.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
hameshsmith

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

I think the up ranking system is not the same when I started in bitcointalk. Because before there's no merit system. But due to low quality post in topic and threads most of the bitcointalkers are just replying with non sense and off topic. But before we just read the topics here and learned a lot then reply with our comment on the topics without knowing that our rank is increasing too.
trisdivergent1201

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

I do not fully understand about Upgrad, because I am a beginner to Bitcoin, and I want to know how to get members from jr. member. hopefully all the friends here can teach me how to get the bitcoin Updat ..
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

Your activities will have to be at least 60 and your merits be at least 10 for you to be upgraded to a member.I am not sure if merits are still being distributed.I am yet to receive any and will not engage in any fraudulent deals to get merits.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

I do not fully understand about Upgrad, because I am a beginner to Bitcoin, and I want to know how to get members from jr. member. hopefully all the friends here can teach me how to get the bitcoin Updat ..
The upgrade is automated once your activities is up to 30 activities (not posts).You do not need to have any merit to be upgraded to a junior member,You are awarded a maximum of 14 activities in two weeks.That means you will need a minimum of one month to get Jnr Membership.
strawhatters

Activity: 93

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:40:42 PM

Just keep posting. As a newbie, all you have to do is reach a certain number of posts. However, when you reach Jr. member rank, Just pray to God that you can be promoted by other people. It's already so hard to rank up. Almost impossible, due to the merit system. 

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

The only way to upgrade your rank from Jr. Member to member is to write a mind blowing article and pray someone finds it worthy of being merited. But personal I don't agree with the ranking process because it puts you at the mercy of my others no matter how hard you work for it, and it could bring about people selling merit for cash.
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

we need a merit  Grin
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

Newbie needs 30 days to upgrade to junior member, although you need to post 1 or 2 post additional too that will increase your rank surely.
Yup. If you are a newbie you need 30 post so that you could rank up to jr. member. However you need to post additional one for you to rank up. It is a matter of patience because it really takes time. You also need to make you post good and clearly so that they can easily understand you point and they can give you a merit and it required to rank in member.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

If you are a beginner you need about 30 post to promote in jr. member. And to promote in member you need 10 merits. Then every ranking needs corresponding merits. You can gain merits through a good constructive post that will help other people because they are the one that can give you merit for every good post. It is a matter of patience because it really takes time.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:00:07 AM

To rank up from jr member to member, it is very important that we have 10 merits. The challenge there is how to get a merit. So we need to post a very good and interesting constructing post so that someone can give us merit.
cryptoC talk

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

you can check in "Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ  New" in  Bitcointalk, here is available all points 
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:21:34 AM

if you just joined bitcointalk now it will be very difficult to raise your rank because it requires merit. if you do not give a good post, then you will remain in junior member for a long time.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

To rank upto the level of junior member. You need to regularly  posting in your account that keep you active . From Jr.  Member to member you need to do very constructime post yo get merit of 10 points

Honzell

Activity: 210

Alphateca.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:32:21 AM

personally, to upgrade the rank is a difficult thing. because now there is a merit system where we should to make a good post to get the merit. but I think with this system then we also have to race to make a good post, and of course it will be good. all you can do is continue to make a post that is informative and interesting.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Veviene0417

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

Well.. I think it is important to upgrade our  account rank in Bitcointalk Forum inorder to received a higher rate in bounties. Because the higher the rank, the higher stakes you received. But you must need to post helpful thoughts and bright ideas to attain merit. Its very difficult to raise ranks from junior member to the highest rank for what are their basis.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

You can upgrade your rank by accumulating merit points. You can get merit points by making a quality post and luckily when someone likes your post you can have a chance to get merit points. It is hard but patience is required in order to rank up fast. 

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

Unlike before to rank up or to upgrade the account are only base on how many activity you made from newbie to jr member needs only 30 activities, member  60 activities, 120 full member and so on and so fort. But now it needs a merit for you to rank up and it is hard to get it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

You need to make constructive and quality posts that will be of benefit to a person asking question or throw more light in a discussion in that way your activities grows and your post too grows. Although as a newbie if you make 30 or 31 constructive  comments you  to a junior from there onward it becomes kind of difficult because you will need merit to grow. Not too many are willing to give out theirs . so work hard don't be spammy as well you will get there. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: