Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk account rank upgrade??  (Read 1029 times)
icestar001

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

It's really hard to get merit, I find many way but it is almost impossible
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

just post reply on a thread then you can get activities but there are limits on activities and it coolsdown in every 2 weeks.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

You need to upgrade by posting 30 equivalent activity to raise the rank to jr.member. After having the jr.member rank, you can start to apply signature bounty campaign and start earning soon. Just take note that you need to do constructive post everytime you make postings and earn merits. This is the right thing to do on how to earn merits and increase your rank. Merits'will come along unexpectedly for as long as you will continue to do the required good quality informative post that could be of help to the newcomers of this community.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
fromnicetoevil

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

As a newbie you just need 3 quality posts for your rank to go up, 30 posts gives you 30 activity and 30 activity is what takes your bitcointalk account rank from newbies to junior member. Then you would need 10 merits after that for your account to become a member
popotao94

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:58:44 AM

unfortunately today there are very few opportunities for this, today there is such a thing as Merit and it very seriously pushes the rank, but Merit is very difficult to earn.
minhhien9xcb

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

I do not know how to upgrade. Who can guide me? thank you so much
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

I think the up ranking system is not the same when I started in bitcointalk. Because before there's no merit system. But due to low quality post in topic and threads most of the bitcointalkers are just replying with non sense and off topic. But before we just read the topics here and learned a lot then reply with our comment on the topics without knowing that our rank is increasing too.

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

If you want to upgrade your rank you have to start making and posting quality post you might be lucky and merit giver will see it, i think good there are post that deserve merit which merit are not given to those posts.
benhill

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

From my experience now,i discovered that if one aspires to be upgraded in ranks in bitcointalk forum and get merit you have to write quality articles that will be helpful for needy members of the forum and others,engage yourself in signature campaign i.e write good topic that will be acceptable and reply to comments, your comments must be relevant to the topic. Only God can crown your efforts nowadays if He sent you an Angel that is so liberal to give out merits out of plenty. For example look at my numbers of activities! i am still a junior member.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

Want to upgrade the bitcoin rank then you have to raise the nick to join your transaction. Once you have advanced your nickname is credited you participate in the bonus campaign will be higher. But to upgrade the rating is not simple. First of all you have to write articles without money for your nick.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:11:32 AM

Can anyone suggest me how could i upgrade my Bitcointalk rank? Huh

Join and participate here in forum, start making quality post and answers in different question regarding about crypto topics, and one thing that i see is you have to get a merit to upgrade your rank and it is difficult to get.

hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:05:31 AM

Its really hard to upgrade your rank today, as i can see your rank your still a newbie, you need to learn everything about this forum and follow some rules and regulation to avoid red trust. you can read some rules from other boards. We do have now a merit system which is you need to level up your ranks in order to get this merits you need to post some informative post and good quality post in order to received merits from other user if they like it.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

up to junior member you can update with activities. but after it you should have merits. merits based on quality posts. its very hard to earn merits even when you post quality posts.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

Merits are highly needed inorder for you to rank up. Without merits your account would stay in junior member.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rodney0101

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:55:31 AM

You can rank up your account by doing good quality and informative posts to increase the chance of receiving a merit. You can get merits if someone likes your good quality post so continue creating good quality posts for a better forum community. Smiley
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:04:02 AM

Join and participate here in forum, start making quality post and answers in different question regarding about crypto topics, and one thing that i see is you have to get a merit to upgrade your rank and it is difficult to get.
It is hard to rank up from member and gonna stuck at Jr member as you do not share knowledgeable post in the forum though it only need few merit to become member. You have to work hard and learn more to get rank up unlike before that you need to update your activity. There many campaigns that offered also for Jr member. Do not stop until you earn. Just enjoy and be serious on what you are doing.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

Before, you need a quality post to rank up your account, but now its not enough to reach the activity of your post because we need now, what we called " Merits ", so without merit you can't rank your account, if you can see my activity now is for Senior Member, but because of merit i can't rank up to that rank.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:08:36 AM

Publish as many high quality posts as possible, which is the only way to get merit.
If you publish as many posts as you can, you're more likely to get merit. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

Kindly search in google the New rank system and requirements. You can see in thisbthread everything how to rabk up regarding with merit system.
Quick summary
Your jr.mem now then member rank is next on it.
All you need is to reach 60 activity and 10 merit. Merit can get by posting helpful topic which someone like it and give you merit
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:15:27 AM

Nowadays upgrading ranks are the hardest task you might find here in crypto forum specially those not english is their first Dialect ,though you can Gain lots of merit in Local section yet not enough to push your rank to the next step,but if i were you instead of making issue the rank to gain profit here,why not study the Daytrading strategy because its more easier than to rank here lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: