Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto is falling today?  (Read 207 times)
Ayuluv2001 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:18:36 PM

Does anyone know why the bearish market begins again and again in just a short interim?
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

The reason is simple: money. some people are seeing the the bull run is over, and when that happens , normally they sell to get the profit. We are in that term right now.

talking about ETH , bulls do not consider ETH to be valued more than 720$. And if noone wants to put money in for, , lets say, 5 days, this means bears know that no pull back will be done once they begin to oversell the coin and drop the price.

Since whenever the price goes up, is because someone is buying the coin, they know as a fact that if bears begin to oversell the coin, automated stop losses will come into game pretty quickly. My friend (a reputated trader told me that almost all automated stop loses will jump in the 620$ range). So if we get there, the next stop is at 545$ with almost no resistance.

Bulls cannot pass the 745$ mark for ETH. If they don't succed to pull that barrier, than its possibly a huge drop , music for the ears of bears.

Now the situation is like this: The last pull from bulls side was at 637$. If there is no bull pull back at that level, expect the worst, at 545, 460ish and probably even 410$ value, so another huge drop in price is coming for ETH.

I cannot predict what is gonna happen. The market is brutally weird right now. But the trend is clear. Here comes another little crash.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

Does anyone know why the bearish market begins again and again in just a short interim?

markets is on concolidations now, so the price will down when hit a resistant
so, this is just a normal markets moevement my friend
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

He has not started yet. So far, what is this still a small fall. I think it's still a haircut of hamsters before growing

drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

I don't think we're seeing a bear trend, instead, just the markets correcting and we should continue holding for now.
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

I think it will be 2-3 months in the future, after that will experience a huge increase. Try to be patient and not panic sell
Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

I think the main reason of its falling is natural lost of interest from those mommy investors who got into the wave of 2017 year hype. People have understood that there is no quick profit without meticulous analysis that's why they are quitting out now. Nevertheless I believe the big game is only ahead and those who gave up will regret it
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

i think in life, there are good and bad times, similarly it happens to crypto too.
The bearish period will come time , and time again we just have to be smart and sharp

Don't miss out on your support levels, don't miss out on your hodls too
You need to make the right decisions at the most appropriate time

With that, you need to study all projects to achieve your aim.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:57:27 PM

That is the game here in crypto currency its always fluctuating and seasonal, and a lot of people now holding their money waiting for the big come back of the crypto, and I think that is a wise decision and a good strategy.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

It is a simple fact, most people are selling their tokens whenever there is a small gains in the price of mostof these tokens, I don't know why. Another thing now is that the whole market is not getting enough profit entering it the way we use to have and it is likely due to institutional fund leaving the space
Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

The crypto has been improving in the money world. The market has not increased for a long time. The reason for the fall is to withdraw money from the market. I hope this situation will improve in a short time.
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

I think that small jumps in cryptocurrency is absolutely normal. we need to wait a little and the rate will go up again
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1052
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

Its very difficult to predict at the moment but many media are calling it a bull trap and they have reasons to say so. It may be the last attempt of large investors to get a hand on before the market goes on a bull run. It's small investors who are always played with.

Crown1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

Because the current rally is only a trap in a bear market.
So it's completely normal for me to go down. I can't find any sign of a bull market at all, because there are more and more altcoin, but less and less capital in the whole market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:46:40 AM

Youre asking about the bearish,but not when the bullish?its unfair dude when we all agreed that every fall theres a growth,and every bull is followed buy bear so dont you get the point?thats the market flows and nothing we can do about it

What you do is adapt to this situation and learn how to make profit from that instead of crying because it wont help and will make you frustrating
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:47:59 AM

I'm not sure, what's happening now, why the market is down, I think investors are not interested in investing and they are pulling their money, the market is very sluggish now, maybe many people refrain from fear to sell and buy altcoin.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

I heard people talking that this latest recovery was just a bull trap, because there was no real volume following the rise in the price, meaning that the move will dry, and the bear market will resume. I don't think that will be the case, but we need to be prepared for any scenario because crypto trading is very unpredictable. I think we are just seeing normal consolidation, and as far as BTC goes, if we hold the $7k level we should be fine, and getting ready for another run up. We all know how altcoins follow BTC, so I'm expecting the same thing for alts.

chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

Crypto market will not always go up and up, market will always go up and down because it is a demand and supply market, people normally buy and sell to make profit and buy again that's why market falls it will go up again.

miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

The market falls for many reasons, bans cryptocurrencies in different countries, manipulation, distractions, and so on.

The large volatility of the cryptocurrency market is a sign that most of your funds need to be invested in long term. Sharp collapses look scary, but they are typical of the digital money market. At the moment, the main task is to find assets that are of real value and stick to their investments in spite of short – term fluctuations in the exchange rate. Remember that in the end the winner is the most patient.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

The market is very unstable, there is a lot of negative news and this leads again to the fall of the market; in my opinion, after a certain time everything will be adjusted and the market will start to grow.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: