Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Run your own BTC dice game for 250-500 USD  (Read 861 times)
General (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:30:00 AM

I created a pre-made BTC dice game with popular functionality including but not limited to manual & automatic betting platforms, provably fair system, BTC faucet, simple deposits & withdrawals, and all bets, my bets, stats, profile, and chat functionality.

It has a basic bootstrap theme with some modifications -- any further design or anything to make it "pop" would not be included.

Things like the FAQs, site name, logo, etc will be able to be edited easily by the purchaser of the scripts.

This thread is being posted to gauge interest.  I want to know if people would be interested in purchasing this array of files that will enable you to run your own dice game.

The price will be set somewhere between the range of 250 - 500 USD payable in BTC.

Let me know if anyone would be interested.  A demo will be uploaded prior to the sale of it.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:36:15 AM

I'd only be interested in buying full rights. Not interested in buying something (again) that 14,000 other people have also bought.

By the way, if you perhaps want to run an ad for your code on Bitcoin Dice, let me know, I could hook something up for you.
General (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 05:56:26 AM

I'd only be interested in buying full rights. Not interested in buying something (again) that 14,000 other people have also bought.

By the way, if you perhaps want to run an ad for your code on Bitcoin Dice, let me know, I could hook something up for you.

I completely understand your point and it is very valid.

I will address it now.

For me to profit the amount I'm aiming to profit from the code I have written, the price for full rights would be significantly larger than buying a normal copy.

Also, keep it mind -- I'm expecting the majority of people to change it even if it's minimal because most people understand that having the same exact site as someone else will make them look inferior, especially to other competition that are completely custom.

I do however do custom jobs (primarily) and can always work something out with someone.

Thanks for the offer.  I'll PM you when I have the chance and maybe we can work something out.  As you could expect I'd like to know the metrics.

Cyberdyne

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:16:02 AM

I completely understand your point and it is very valid.

I will address it now.

For me to profit the amount I'm aiming to profit from the code I have written, the price for full rights would be significantly larger than buying a normal copy.

Also, keep it mind -- I'm expecting the majority of people to change it even if it's minimal because most people understand that having the same exact site as someone else will make them look inferior, especially to other competition that are completely custom.

I do however do custom jobs (primarily) and can always work something out with someone.

Thanks for the offer.  I'll PM you when I have the chance and maybe we can work something out.  As you could expect I'd like to know the metrics.

Yes, please PM me to define "significantly larger". I am interested in outsourcing for a dice game.
Thanks.
General (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:17:04 PM

Sent you a private message -- awaiting a response.

Anyone else interested feel free to ask questions here or shoot me a private message.

EvilTchnlgy

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:54:57 AM

Would you modify for alt-coin support? Is this still available? Do you have any screenshots or a demo?
General (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 10:04:48 PM

Would you modify for alt-coin support? Is this still available? Do you have any screenshots or a demo?

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.  PM me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: